NUKE A FUALT LINE???/correct me if Im wrong...

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:13 pm » by Shaggietrip

Maybe it is a way to be able for the American gov to explode nuke devices on its own soil again.

:think:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Writer

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:22 pm » by Cerealkiller76

shaggietrip wrote:Why does it have to be Nuclear? Why not a bunker buster? Can someone explain this to be. This shit is getting out of hand.

:help: errrrr next time we will nuke the water out of N.O. hehehehe

A nuclear blast would "vitrify" all matter in the radius blast, thus turning the hole into a glass plug through vitrification. A Bunker Buster would help the oil escape digging a huge hole in the well. Actually the blast should take place 15 km under rock so not too much to worry about. Yeah like Mururoa...

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:28 pm » by Shaggietrip

Well done. thnx for the explanation. I agree we as a people are getting lazy,But thats the only way? Nuclear.

ok I think. baaah baaah [thats my sheeple impersonation]
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:41 pm » by Umbrex

shaggietrip wrote:Why does it have to be Nuclear? Why not a bunker buster? Can someone explain this to be. This shit is getting out of hand.

:help: errrrr next time we will nuke the water out of N.O. hehehehe

Try putting a bunkerbuster through that hole. the less arrea allowing oil to flow, the higher the pressure around, and you'd have to go far down. I'm assuming that the most powerfull weapon, like energyreleased/mass explosive, is a nuclear weapon, and you do need to move alot of mass out of the way.

*Tactical nukes*

Comes in all shapes and sizes.

This has been done 5 times by the russians. The bore-hole is so far down, that most of the explosion would be absorbed by the bedrock, push the gushing oil down, while the ensuing debris, would clog the hole.

I read someplace by doing it that way, you would hardly notice is on the surface.

This should have been done on the 2nd day. I really cant fathom how the US gubberment remains passive in this catastrophy.

The faultline theory ...naaah, i don't think so, it's a long ways away it seems. Even if a small yield nuke was detonated (obviously, u wouldnt use a nagasagi type nuke), the impact wouldnt have enough energy to have much influence on the teutonics surrouding it. :bullshit: :peep:

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 10:54 pm » by Svaha

The nuke may be not powerful enough but if they wait a little longer there will be so much oil / gas leaked that the sea floor may become unstable so the outcome becomes unpredictable.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:00 pm » by Torofamily

umbrex wrote:

The bore-hole is so far down, that most of the explosion would be absorbed by the bedrock, push the gushing oil down, while the ensuing debris, would clog the hole.

I read someplace by doing it that way, you would hardly notice is on the surface.

but when its in your back yard would you feel as confident?
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Initiate

PostMon May 31, 2010 11:56 pm » by Umbrex

torofamily wrote:
umbrex wrote:

The bore-hole is so far down, that most of the explosion would be absorbed by the bedrock, push the gushing oil down, while the ensuing debris, would clog the hole.

but when its in your back yard would you feel as confident?

I cant see this not spelling mega disaster in any way.

I would be wary. The reason i was optimistic about this from the start, was the russian experience.

I kept hearing "this has not been done, never tried, not at these ....bla bla bla, while the russian had 100% succesrate on 5 attepts. That boggles my mind.

But ofcourse, it is a radical solution and not very sellable. I guess the russians just did it. Guess they have more fubar buttons which make nukes go boom :)

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:11 am » by Cornbread714

Image NUCULAR!!

IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE!! OH, SORRY - I FORGOT I'M NOT THE PREZ ANYMORE...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:20 am » by Drextin

No what's strange though corn? Bush would have had a better grip on this than Obama. The Bush family connections in oil would have had some of the best roughnecks in the business out there trying to fix it. They don't like wasting a drop of the black stuff.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostTue Jun 01, 2010 12:24 am » by Umbrex

cornbread714 wrote:Image NUCULAR!!

IT'S OUR ONLY HOPE!! OH, SORRY - I FORGOT I'M NOT THE PREZ ANYMORE...

Haha, yeah ...where is this guy when you need him :mrgreen:

PreviousNext