NWO chem tails and bio terrorism

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:07 am » by Blacky

theduck wrote:To put videos from disclose click disclosetv above so you get this: [disclosetv][/disclosetv]
then put the number from the web address of the video in between so it looks like this:

[disclosetv]26094[/disclosetv < took one bracket off so the video wouldn't show..

Cheers the duck!!
Is that the same for vids that are on your computer and arent from a website???
Thanks for the help mate!!
:cheers:

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:14 am » by brillbilly

blacky wrote:
brillbilly wrote:hi blacky i live near oxford and 2 years ago was the first time i noticed it. I had just got my first pc,
" lol as im in my 40s" but never to late to lern.As a bit of a hobby i started taking photos and it sort of went on from there.As i said mate its difficult to see just from a photo what are contrail and what are chemtrails.what i have seen only deepens my ?as to what is going on.i see jets with so called normal small tiny trails flying across chemtrails that are miles long.I have 100s of photos now latest being yesturday. i still dont know whats going on but i do think there is a link between chemtrails and weather modification as there is indeed writen evidence please look up HR2995 june 20,2005 in the house of representatives USA. its a document to establish the weather modification operations and research board,and for other purposes.sorry dont have link :cheers:

Cheers for that brillbilly will have a look at that Its sounds interesting!!!
Can you put some of those pictures you have got on here???
Be good if you could mate!!!!

lol,blacky i will send some to photos under chemtrail?brillbilly.i tryed with other photos but i just got a white box with a red cross but no pic lol

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:15 am » by TheDuck

Just for disclose google or youtube really you have to upload before you can 'embed' them and not a problem. ;)
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 am » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:
blacky wrote:
brillbilly wrote:hi blacky i live near oxford and 2 years ago was the first time i noticed it. I had just got my first pc,
" lol as im in my 40s" but never to late to lern.As a bit of a hobby i started taking photos and it sort of went on from there.As i said mate its difficult to see just from a photo what are contrail and what are chemtrails.what i have seen only deepens my ?as to what is going on.i see jets with so called normal small tiny trails flying across chemtrails that are miles long.I have 100s of photos now latest being yesturday. i still dont know whats going on but i do think there is a link between chemtrails and weather modification as there is indeed writen evidence please look up HR2995 june 20,2005 in the house of representatives USA. its a document to establish the weather modification operations and research board,and for other purposes.sorry dont have link :cheers:

Cheers for that brillbilly will have a look at that Its sounds interesting!!!
Can you put some of those pictures you have got on here???
Be good if you could mate!!!!

lol,blacky i will send some to photos under chemtrail?brillbilly.i tryed with other photos but i just got a white box with a red cross but no pic lol

Ha Ha Ive been having probs with pics and vids on here just recently!! :bang;
not fun!!
Will have a look at them when you put them on brillbilly!!
Nice one!

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 am » by Blacky

theduck wrote:Just for disclose google or youtube really you have to upload before you can 'embed' them and not a problem. ;)

Cheers for that the Duck!! :flop:
You have been a big help!!!
Just hope lucidlemondrop has read what you have put as well! :lol:

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:41 am » by brillbilly

blacky i just put up a few photos,hope you like,i have put them under chemtrails in the gov project section but will try to get 1 moved from there to here lol,he he :cheers: here gos lol didnt work oh well sorry

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:51 am » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:blacky i just put up a few photos,hope you like,i have put them under chemtrails in the gov project section but will try to get 1 moved from there to here lol,he he :cheers: here gos lol didnt work oh well sorry

Ha Ha nice try!!
Just been on and had a look and you have some very good pics there mate!!
Nice one for putting them on this site for us!!
:cheers: brillbilly!!

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:53 am » by brillbilly

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 am » by Blacky

Ha ha at least you have got the the links up there mate thats better than what i have done!!

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 1:19 am » by brillbilly

blacky what i did was looked at the photo then clicked to see larger image when the photo cam up large i right clicked my mouse on the long writing at the top of the picture this gave me copy so i left clicked it and it went blue then i came back to the post page and in a space under my writing i right clicked my mouse and clicked on paste and bingo its in post ,lol help that helps im on to lern my next mission in the mindblowing world of pc :bang; :ohno: :headscratch:

PreviousNext