NWO chem tails and bio terrorism

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:47 pm » by Blacky

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:00 pm » by Lucidlemondrop

brillbilly wrote:blacky what i did was looked at the photo then clicked to see larger image when the photo cam up large i right clicked my mouse on the long writing at the top of the picture this gave me copy so i left clicked it and it went blue then i came back to the post page and in a space under my writing i right clicked my mouse and clicked on paste and bingo its in post ,lol help that helps im on to lern my next mission in the mindblowing world of pc :bang; :ohno: :headscratch:

Laughing my ass off!

:flop:

Why don't you just come do it for us?
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

And what about this????

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Zegtelzegtel on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:17 pm » by brillbilly

lucidlemondrop wrote:
brillbilly wrote:blacky what i did was looked at the photo then clicked to see larger image when the photo cam up large i right clicked my mouse on the long writing at the top of the picture this gave me copy so i left clicked it and it went blue then i came back to the post page and in a space under my writing i right clicked my mouse and clicked on paste and bingo its in post ,lol help that helps im on to lern my next mission in the mindblowing world of pc :bang; :ohno: :headscratch:

Laughing my ass off!

lol ,pot luck more than anything, i will be happy to share my pc for beginners high tek knowledge,lol and next time i will include diagrams :owned: :rtft: all is cool :cheers:
Last edited by brillbilly on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:20 pm » by Mep630

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:44 pm » by brillbilly

Last edited by brillbilly on Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm » by Blacky

lucidlemondrop wrote:

Laughing my ass off!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:

Laughing my ass off!

lol ,pot luck more than anything, i will be happy to share my pc for beginners high tek knowledge,lol and next time i will include diagrams :owned: :rtft: all is cool :cheers:

I have had enough of trying to post pics its doing my f :censored: head in!!
Did what I have been told to do and a white box with a red cross has come up?????????? :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :bang; :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :hell: :hell:
CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!
:ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 3:56 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

ok LEts start a thread about Illuminati cityz.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 4:06 pm » by Blacky

zegtelzegtel wrote:And what about this????

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are you trying to rub it in zegtelzegtel cause you can put on vids and I cant!!!! :hell:

Ha Ha only joking,
That was a good vid!
There is some really scary stuff going on here with our food , water and atmoshere! :nails:
Cheers for posting the vid zegtel! :flop:
:cheers:

PreviousNext