NWO chem tails and bio terrorism

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:38 pm » by Blacky

This is a video that I found on youtube, I know its news that has already been on dtv but I was just after your thoughts on the subject!
Plus this is the first vid I have put on Dtv!

[disclosetv]<embed src="http://www.disclose.tv/embedPlayer.php?vid=1424a2874fbe1b99f48b836ca" FlashVars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/action/videoconfigxmlcode/?pg=video_26094_0_extsite" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" width="450" height="370" name="flvplayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowFullScreen="true" />[/disclosetv]

Any views welcome!!
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 9:49 pm » by Blacky

Sorry guys but it hasnt worked on the forum for some reason???? :bang;
I have put it in the video section under general conspiracies and it works there?!
Sorry for your waste of time!!

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 pm » by Rizze

Is this it?

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:35 pm » by Drjones

In my opinion chemtrails are real,are currently being carried out worldwide,but i have no idea exactly what for? :help: :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 pm » by Blacky

rizze wrote:Is this it?

Cheers for that rizze! :flop:
It worked on the video section on Dtv but wouldnt work in the forum????
Its a conspiracy I tell you :nails:

brillbilly

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 10:57 pm » by brillbilly

hi blacky,well done for having a go at getting vid here,more than i can do,lol.I do think that some trails could be chemtrails but its so difficult to tell when they first appear out of jets.for 7 days over my uk home i saw nothing then yesturday the sky was filled with crosses and gridlines with jets going all directions and the trails staying for hours turning the sky milky.im trying to see this as ice but with it being so hot it cannot just put it down to ice or vapour.this is just my opinion and in no way should be taken as fact :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 11:23 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:hi blacky,well done for having a go at getting vid here,more than i can do,lol.I do think that some trails could be chemtrails but its so difficult to tell when they first appear out of jets.for 7 days over my uk home i saw nothing then yesturday the sky was filled with crosses and gridlines with jets going all directions and the trails staying for hours turning the sky milky.im trying to see this as ice but with it being so hot it cannot just put it down to ice or vapour.this is just my opinion and in no way should be taken as fact :cheers:

How do brillbilly cheers for that, I did try?! the vid works on the video section so dont know what went wrong! Think I will stick to putting vids on there for now and try again on the forums at a later stage!
I live in the uk 2 and unfortunatly we have alot of planes going over our area cause we are close to manchester airport. not to close luckily but they still go over at a hight.
Some days the sky is full of chem trails and they do just hover there for ages!!!
Hours at a time! Its funny cause as a kid I can never remember them lasting so long!!
Something is definatly different about the trails that planes leave today! I would love to know what that is but hey dont know if we ever will?!

brillbilly

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 11:46 pm » by brillbilly

hi blacky i live near oxford and 2 years ago was the first time i noticed it. I had just got my first pc,
" lol as im in my 40s" but never to late to lern.As a bit of a hobby i started taking photos and it sort of went on from there.As i said mate its difficult to see just from a photo what are contrail and what are chemtrails.what i have seen only deepens my ?as to what is going on.i see jets with so called normal small tiny trails flying across chemtrails that are miles long.I have 100s of photos now latest being yesturday. i still dont know whats going on but i do think there is a link between chemtrails and weather modification as there is indeed writen evidence please look up HR2995 june 20,2005 in the house of representatives USA. its a document to establish the weather modification operations and research board,and for other purposes.sorry dont have link :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 05, 2009 11:53 pm » by Blacky

brillbilly wrote:hi blacky i live near oxford and 2 years ago was the first time i noticed it. I had just got my first pc,
" lol as im in my 40s" but never to late to lern.As a bit of a hobby i started taking photos and it sort of went on from there.As i said mate its difficult to see just from a photo what are contrail and what are chemtrails.what i have seen only deepens my ?as to what is going on.i see jets with so called normal small tiny trails flying across chemtrails that are miles long.I have 100s of photos now latest being yesturday. i still dont know whats going on but i do think there is a link between chemtrails and weather modification as there is indeed writen evidence please look up HR2995 june 20,2005 in the house of representatives USA. its a document to establish the weather modification operations and research board,and for other purposes.sorry dont have link :cheers:

Cheers for that brillbilly will have a look at that Its sounds interesting!!!
Can you put some of those pictures you have got on here???
Be good if you could mate!!!!

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 12:02 am » by TheDuck

To put videos from disclose click disclosetv above so you get this: [disclosetv][/disclosetv]
then put the number from the web address of the video in between so it looks like this:

[disclosetv]26094[/disclosetv < took one bracket off so the video wouldn't show..
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Next