NWO EPIC FAIL: Cops try to raid garage sale...

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Kinninigan wrote:They went from "facist cop" to obedient "civil service" workers real quick...

Bullshit. Had it turned out to be a real gun, the outcome would have been different.
There was nothing "fascist" or "NWO" about it. In fact, even the person who posted the video didn't use
this type of dialog.
It's obvious you don't like cops. You probably don't really know any either.
Besides, this would be a boring thread if someone didn't play the devil's advocate and appose your point of view. Now if they had gone all Rodney King on her ass, that would have been entertaining.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:32 pm » by Kinninigan

willease666 wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:It's obvious you don't like cops.

Believe it or not my neighbor is a cop and I served with a few in the Army Reserve.

But you right I do not like them, and until these police grow up and take responsiblity for their own who break the law and even kill some people I will break-their-balls every chance I get..

:cheers:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:39 pm » by *WillEase*

Kinninigan wrote:... I will break-their-balls every chance I get..
:cheers:

Happy hunting.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm » by Kaarmaa

Ok Eldorado, I just googled 'airsoft pellet guns', didn't know what it was and that they were legal, thanks. So sorry for 'freaking out' about the guns.
But it doesn't really change my feeling about this, maybe because I live in a country where few people have guns at home. The cop came over saying that he's been told they were selling guns. That could be true. And I can imagine that some neighbours don't feel very comfortable about seeing gun sales in their neighbourhood, maybe they were like me and ignored what it really was.

Previous