NWO EPIC FAIL: Cops try to raid garage sale...

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 7:56 pm » by Kinninigan

NWO EPIC FAIL: Cops try to raid garage sale...

Police said they were selling "real guns" but the lady is a member of "cop watch" and kicks the scumbags to the curb.....

SJPD attempt to raid our garage sale... they are kicked to the curb!

Upload to Disclose.tv

We left the children out for a minute while we ran inside and came out to these thugs fondling our Airsoft gear. I am so glad my little girl is a Copwatcher and quickly turned on her camera. We have outside surveillance, but the audio is low on the encounter.

Remember, badges do not grant special rights.
Officer TOM TIPHAYACHAN, 3458
Officer ALVAREZ, 3509
Officer MANK, 3301

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS and FLEX THEM!

Thank you Copwatch and CopBlock for equipping us! Knowledge IS POWER

:nwo: Police are getting dumber and dumber by the day :nwo:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:29 pm » by Kaarmaa

I don't understand this video.
First of all, why NWO fail? Police = NWO?
And that didn't really look like a "raid", more like a customer taking a look at the product that's for sale and then asking the wrong questions.
And isn't that what they did their garage sale for, make people come to them, on their property? They should have put on a sign "no cops allowed".
And even if there were no cops allowed, isn't it against the law to sell weapons without an authorization?

I feel like these 'cop watch' people only wanted to provoke the cops so they can put a video on youtube...

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:37 pm » by *WillEase*

Kaarmaa wrote:I don't understand this video.
And that didn't really look like a "raid", more like a customer taking a look at the product that's for sale and then asking the wrong questions.
And isn't that what they did their garage sale for, make people come to them, on their property? They should have put on a sign "no cops allowed".
And even if there were no cops allowed, isn't it against the law to sell weapons without an authorization?

I feel like these 'cop watch' people only wanted to provoke the cops so they can put a video on youtube...

I agree. There was nothing about the video that even remotely shows an "epic fail" much less an example of the "NWO". And what about it shows a "police raid"?
You'll notice also that the video has a "comment needs uploader approval" clause...typical for cop hating rhetoric.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 8:56 pm » by Kinninigan

They tried to execute a "search and seizure" on private property without a warrant and quickly left when the citizen knew their rights.

They went from "facist cop" to obedient "civil service" workers real quick...

Thats why I said "nwo epic fail"

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 pm » by Kaarmaa

Kinninigan wrote:They went from "facist cop" to obedient "civil service" workers real quick...

Then you should be reassured, those poor cop-souls aren't yet totaly lost :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm » by Hackjames

Any hyperbole aside, I think the point is "cops can't just show up and start searching whenever they want". The nice lady demonstrated that well.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:12 pm » by Kaarmaa

In this case it's not really 'whenever'. These people are selling guns in their front yard! Not limonade.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:17 pm » by Kinninigan

Kaarmaa wrote:In this case it's not really 'whenever'. These people are selling guns in their front yard! Not limonade.

they were selling "airsoft pellet guns",which is legal in california.

those pellet guns are illegal to sell in some states like mine.

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm » by Hackjames

Kaarmaa wrote:In this case it's not really 'whenever'. These people are selling guns in their front yard! Not limonade.

Limonade sounds exotic and delicious.

Governments sell weapons all the time. Just a random thought, almost certainly unrelated.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm » by Eldorado

Kaarmaa wrote:I don't understand this video.

Just an example of Officer Friendly trying to discern Property Rights from Public Concern......he was a little taken back that maybe there was an infraction of the Fourth Amendment.....

I give him a little respect for not being a total cop.....and the lady gets the citizen of the week award....

Guess the NWO was a little strong of a term to use....but it just shows how the "Community", the Intelligence Community has brought this into our neighborhoods......

Yes they had the right to come onto the property, and simply ask, but the cop was somehow "in the Know" about who she was and was subtly trying to create a scene.......by holding up their property, and acting oblivious to the little red tip on the barrels, signifying a toy gun.....

But Kaarma.....those are toys......not guns.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Next