Oakland Ca Shoot out July 17 2010... Long Exchange w/police

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 1:53 am » by Mikeybandb

OAKLAND — Westbound Interstate 580 remains closed near the Grand Avenue exit as Oakland police investigators carefully search a pick-up truck involved in a shootout overnight that injured the driver, who was armed with at least three guns and wearing body armor.
:shooting: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nwo: :nails:

http://www.contracostatimes.com/top-stories/ci_15545847

Oakland Is No Joke...

"There is nothing concealed that
will not be disclosed"

Matthew 10:26

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:07 am » by Rahkriga

Ive in Oakland. I have lived here my whole life. Its not as bad as mainstream media makes it out to be. There are 3 main parts to Oakland. North, East, and West Oakland. East and west Oakland are generally considered the 'bad parts" of town, but as we know... :bullshit: can happen anywhere.

Oakland is very diverse culturally. In fact, Oakland is the most diverse city in the world. If you look at places like New York or Chicago, you'll quickly see that Oakland is a paradise compared to these places crime wise. The media tried to make it seem like you should fear for you life living here...and well...that's just not so.

You need to keep in mind that since the Oscar Grant trial was big news recently.....anything involving the OPD or BART police is gonna get a shit load of scrutiny. The media is playing your minds like a vintage violin...please don't fall for it. Oakland is leading the world in passing Marijuana legislation for medic AND recreational use amongst other progressive things. Oakland is right next to Berkeley.....well...its just a really cool place to be. I don't even want to get started on all of the talent that came from Oakland.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 2:34 am » by Mikeybandb

rahkriga wrote:Ive in Oakland. I have lived here my whole life. Its not as bad as mainstream media makes it out to be. There are 3 main parts to Oakland. North, East, and West Oakland. East and west Oakland are generally considered the 'bad parts" of town, but as we know... :bullshit: can happen anywhere.

Oakland is very diverse culturally. In fact, Oakland is the most diverse city in the world. If you look at places like New York or Chicago, you'll quickly see that Oakland is a paradise compared to these places crime wise. The media tried to make it seem like you should fear for you life living here...and well...that's just not so.

You need to keep in mind that since the Oscar Grant trial was big news recently.....anything involving the OPD or BART police is gonna get a shit load of scrutiny. The media is playing your minds like a vintage violin...please don't fall for it. Oakland is leading the world in passing Marijuana legislation for medic AND recreational use amongst other progressive things. Oakland is right next to Berkeley.....well...its just a really cool place to be. I don't even want to get started on all of the talent that came from Oakland.

:flop: I hear ya... I live in concord and have done a lot of jobs there but
know this E14, Oakland Ave and like you said the East and West side is not a safe place to be after dark.
btw... do you live close to where it happened ?

will not be disclosed"

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 7:06 am » by Heinousone

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_15545846? ... ck_check=1

Upload to Disclose.tv

Sorry, didnt see this thread till after I made a similiar one. It can be deleted mods, I put both of my links in this thread now.

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 am » by Marcydare

Here's one guy...
and they were scared sh#t-less
something to think about !
They're real tough when it
comes to tazzing old women
or shooting babies ...
and knocking kid off bikes,
But when the real games on
they're unorganized and petrifide just say'n.
Marcy.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 8:02 am » by Heinousone

marcydare wrote:Here's one guy...
or shooting babies ...
Marcy.

Thats what I got from the video. Their fear was evident.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 8:40 am » by Heinousone

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is the original upload, when the other guy ripped it it lost some visual quality. This one is better.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 9:34 am » by Pindz

COOL STUFF ! Image

Initiate

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 9:29 pm » by Mikeybandb

marcydare wrote:Here's one guy...
or shooting babies ...
Marcy.

:flop: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

will not be disclosed"

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Jul 19, 2010 10:02 pm » by Savwafair2012

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=183

OFFICER ASSIST
07/19/10 00:31 (OAKLAND - PATROL 1) UPDATE: PATROL CAR SHOT AT, NO OFFICERS HIT, 1 CIVILAN WAS SHOT, ACTIVE SEARCH WITH CHP HELICOPTER FOR PERPS. [NZL111]
OFFICER ASSIST
07/19/10 00:05 (OAKLAND - PATROL 1) OPD UNIT TAKING GUNFIRE, PERIMETERS SET UP, UNKNOWN. IF ANY INJURIES, MUTUAL-AID CHP. [NZL111]

Police radio in Oakland
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audi ... eedId=5375
Oakland CHP
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audi ... eedId=2765
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml