:Pops his head into the thread:

Did I hear someone mention Glenn Beck? :D

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 11:16 pm » by Eliakim

The Virgin -v- Son of Lawlessness.
the-virgin-son-of-lawlessness-t29346.html

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm » by Eliakim

In the Dead Sea Scrolls he is the 'Usurper' of the true one sent from God.

Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 2 Thessalonians 2:3

In other scripture he is called the man of perdition and the lawless one.

Upload to Disclose.tv

However, in the book of Daniel there is also the 4th of Beast that comes after the Leopard.

Writer

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 7:43 pm » by Kadok9

eliakim wrote:The Dead Sea Scrolls spoke of the 'Son of Lawlessness' and Obama is certainly that. Christ also predicted the abomination that stands where he does not belong. Why doesn't he belong?

1. He did not provide proof of birth.
2. The abomination in the Daniel prophecies? Mosque built in Jerusalem.
3. What religion was Obama born into? Islam.
4. What religion does Obama support? Islam. Does that religion deny Christ was a Son of God? Yes. Does that fit the criteria for anti-christ? Yes. Is the Nation of Islam's leaders advisors to Obama? Yes.

In the book of Daniel he is the third beast. The LEO the LEOPARD that is also mentioned in Rev 13. Leopards don't change their spots. However, a leopard is no match for a tiger.

hes only satans servent trying to bring hell on earth. god has somthing for you obomass. :alien51: :alien51:

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 27, 2011 7:53 pm » by Zer0

lilbuddhaman wrote:In order for there to be an Anti-christ, there had to have been a christ - which was just a made up figure designed to be the next sun god by the catholic church to enslave the population through fear of their immortal soul being destroyed by hellfire.

In other words, you are a dumbass for even considering that there is an anti-christ...dumbass.

Read a book or something...shit..as long as it's not the bible...again.

Dumbasses... :hell:

LOL how are you bro? PMs dont work for me.
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 28, 2011 1:13 am » by Truthdefender

lilbuddhaman wrote:In order for there to be an Anti-christ, there had to have been a christ - which was just a made up figure designed to be the next sun god by the catholic church to enslave the population through fear of their immortal soul being destroyed by hellfire.

In other words, you are a dumbass for even considering that there is an anti-christ...dumbass.

Read a book or something...shit..as long as it's not the bible...again.

Dumbasses... :hell:

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

Only a dumbass would think this Man called Jesus didn't exist! That is fact. The debate comes from whether He was who He said He was (the Son of God or not). You need to read a book, brainwashed, propaganda blinded conspiracy nut. Deny Christianity, Or Jesus' claims of Himself, but to deny He existed proves your unresearched opinion matters not at all on this site. Just go back to reading the rest of us---you might learn something! :alien51:

:alien51:
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Previous