Obama Bashing: A new category?

Initiate

PostSun Jul 06, 2008 5:09 pm » by Estanislao

AT LEAST McCAIN DOSENT FIT THE BILL TO BE THE ANTICRIST!WAKE UP AMERICA VOTE McCAINITS YOUR ONLY CHOICE.

hahahahaha

Obama and McCain are the same.

Obama will give us a pharmaceutical police state.
McCain will give us a military police state.
(Obama is a crack head, McCain is a POW songbird and a disgrace - most of the POW's hate him)

(Biased agenda's are easily seen, so is earnest truth seeking)

Super Moderator

PostSun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 pm » by Vulcanic

McCain is eviler then OBAMA they both are evil but McCain is not going to win so no one cares about him... its obama we care about,,, AND WTF YOU MEAN JUST BASHING NO PROOF????????

UMMM CFR ISNT PROOF BEING RELATED TO THE QUEEN AND NIXON AND BUSH IS NOT ENOUGH PROOF? i TAKE IT YOU THINK BUSH,NIXON WERE A GREAT FAMILY THEY RAN OUR COUNTRY GREAT AND WOW COUSIN DICK CHENEY HE ISA SAINT HECK THEY ALL SO GOOD LETS VOTE IN COUSIN OBAMA!!!!HIS 1ST RELIGION YOU THE 12 TRIBES THATS MAKES HIM A SAINT? NOT TO MENTION HIS 2ND RELIGION WITH TRININITY CHURCH YOU THINK THAT CHURCH SUPORTS GOD??? i SUPOSE YOU LOVE HIS CFR JOB HE DID A WONDER JOB GETTING HIS NAME MENTIONED 95 THOUSAND TIMES AND CFR HILARY GOT NAMED 65 THOUSAND TIME BUT HOW MUCH DID RON PAUL GET MENTIONED 6000 TIMES,,,,,..... SET UP BY CFR MEMBERS OBAMA HILARY DICK CHENEY ECT....

IF YOU HINK THIS IS OBAMA BASHING THEN YOU ARE (CLUELESS) ABOUT POLITICS AND THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN....

YOU TO BUSY LOOKING AT OBAMA SKIN COLOR TO LISTEN TO HIS MESSAGE- EVERY ASK YOURSELF HOW HE PLANS ON CHANGEN THE WORLD??

RON PAUL SAID SAME THING BUT HE GAVE THE ANSWER TO WHAT HE WANTED TO CHANGE AND THAT WAS--SHUTTING DOWN THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK STOPPING ALL TAX'S SHUTTING DOWN THE IRS SHUTTING DOWN THE CFR SHUTTING BIG CORP TAKEOVER HE WAS AGAINST THE AMERO NORTH AMERICAN UNION AND RON PAUL BELIEVED 911 WAS PLANNED AND WANTED TO BRING IT TO COURT UNDER A TRUE PEOPLES INVESTIGATION!!!!

WHAT WAS OBAMAS CHANGE AGAIN?? OHHH YEA SWITHING RELION BELIEFS TO HIS FIRST MUSLIM RELIGION, TO HELP THE NORTH AMERICAN UNION AND THE AMERO,OBAMA WANTS TO MESS WITH GUN LAWS ECT... THAT IS NOT A REAL CHANGE WAKE UP

ARE YOU STUPID??

DO YOU EVEN RELIZE WE ARE LIVING IN THE END DAYS? MAYAN,NOSTRODOMUS,SUMERIANS,BABYLONIANS, ECT I CAN NAME OFF 50 THINGS THAT ANCIENTS WARNED US ABOUT. ARE YOU SAYING THEY KNEW NOTHING AT ALL THAT EVERY CULTURE JUST HAD A SHARED FAKE DREAM OF THE END TIMES?

NEXT PRESIDENT IS WHO WE MUST LOOK OUT FOR...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous