Obama Declares National Emergency

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 am » by Seahawk

In effect:

State of Emergency Declared — Russian Highly Enriched Uranium
Posted on June 26, 2012

Obama Extends Order to Protect Russian Assets

WASHINGTON (CN) – President Barack Obama extended an executive order protecting the assets of the Russian Federation used in a program to stabilize the security of nuclear material. The provisions are extended for a year.

The original order was signed by former President Bill Clinton in 2000 to protect payments the U.S. made to the Russian Federation under the Agreement Between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Russian Federation Concerning the Disposition of Highly Enriched Uranium Extracted from Nuclear Weapons, commonly called the HEU Agreements.

Under the HEU agreements, the U.S. pays the Russian Federation to convert the nearly 500 metric tons of highly enriched uranium left in Russia after the collapse of the Soviet Union into low-enriched uranium for use as a fuel in commercial nuclear reactors.

According to USEC Inc., the firm that converts the weapons grade uranium, up to ten percent of the electricity produced in the United States since its Megatons to Megawatts program was established, has been generated from the Russian uranium.

The program is scheduled to end in 2013 by which time USEC says the equivalent of 20,000 Russian nuclear warheads will have been recycled into nuclear fuel.

http://askmarion.wordpress.com/

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:08 am » by The57ironman

....so can somebody ''splain'' the national emergency part..?.. :headscratch:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:19 am » by Phoenix rising

Malogg wrote:
Yuya63 wrote:lol Guess i didnt look hard enough. oops I'd say its already in Iran or on its way to N. Korea.

Prolly on the way to LONDON for the Olympics.

Ahahaha joking :peep:

That would explain the security being privately farmed out to the Mickey mouse club :lol:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:23 am » by 99socks

Possibly in response to the allegations that it was Russia that shot down the Turkish plane....
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:27 am » by Shaggietrip

This seems somewhat important so far. Has anyone deciphered this yet? I am not sure what it means. What are the clauses in said agreements HEU ect?

Will the election be postponed? hahaha.

Lots of stuff happening around the world.

Hope some post more info on what this really means.

:?:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:28 am » by 99socks

Ok, so if we have been in a state of "national emergency" since 9-11 and it the current extension won't expire until September 2012, what is the point of declaring another one?

I mean, it's almost routine... So what is the MO?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Emergencies_Act
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 am » by Spock

I just hope we do have that UFO technology armed to the teeth with nukes and every other sort of weapon of mass destruction if we're gonna take on Russia and China.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:36 am » by Seahawk

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:43 am » by Malogg

Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

PostWed Jun 27, 2012 1:45 am » by syvenn

The57ironman wrote:.

....so can somebody ''splain'' the national emergency part..?.. :headscratch:

well while I wouldn't run down the streets freaking out, most likely its just to make the US look like we still care about whats going on in the world. They probably used national emergency to make it sound scary and to put us all on edge.

Hell, we may just very well own these uranium bits that russia is hauling around (my guess without authorization,) which is why its a national emergency.

Just my guess anyways...

PreviousNext