Obama Executive ‘Order’: US can seize any person, any resour

Super Moderator

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 5:12 am » by The57ironman

my grampa spoke of the BS on the television after the kennedy murder...he had some friends(i think) that he spoke to about all of the ''terds'' we were being fed...he was convinced of conspiracy back in the early sixties...and said so...(he didn't care much for the moon landings either)....but he had listened to truman and eisenhower , then kennedy with great interest....he was from western massachusetts and knew all about joe kennedy...

and dammit....grampa died , just as i was becoming a young adult , so i never really got to pick his brain....i wasn't even aware of any politics at the time....(i was stuck on pussy)

(RIP grampa)...his birthday was 10-10-10..i was @ his grave for his 100th birthday :shock:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostTue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 pm » by Istvan12

Ok I was expecting this but didn't actually think it would happen so fast.

Anyone else have a bad feeling in their gut after reading this?

This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.

The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;

(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;

(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and

(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.

This takeover is designed, in part, to "stockpile supplies" for the U.S. military. Authority for this total takeover of all national resources is granted with nothing more than the writing of a single statement that claims these actions are necessary to "promote the national defense." As stated in the order:

the authority delegated by section 201 of this order may be used only to support programs that have been determined in writing as necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense:

(a) by the Secretary of Defense with respect to military production and construction, military assistance to foreign nations, military use of civil transportation, stockpiles managed by the Department of Defense, space, and directly related activities;

What all this means is that the U.S. government now claims the power to simply march onto your farm with guns drawn and demand all your crops, seeds, livestock and farm equipment.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035301_Obama ... z1ph9SlKsI

edited .. whom ever joined mine to this thread, thank you, I didn't see this thread.

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 am » by The57ironman

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 am » by Eldorado

They have already taken over my resources within the Television, Music, and Film industry......

they did this years ago, under their preparation stages to incite the acts of 9/11, and the wars to follow.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:46 am » by Eldorado

These guys are well prepared with years of staged events to come.

Well at least until I was able to expose them the first time........then they played the Kenyesian trump card..............the first "B****" president.............wow what change he brought......

He was basically elected with a Civil Rights Crutch in his right hand......and a cut and pasted birth certificate in his left.....

It's so funny that Arnold Schwarzenegger was trying to get the law changed so he could "Legally" run for president......

Then here comes this unknown name.....and rolls through every checkpoint there was, without a single review of the facts???

So obvious they stole the Terminator's Hype, or used it to see if the Nation would really care if a member of a foreign nation was the president.........I think they were just testing the waters.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 5:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

wish i could feign surprise. thats how crims roll.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Super Moderator

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:35 am » by The57ironman

...... :peep: ......who said time is running out....?

Previous