Obama fear sparks cop killings

Writer

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 1:58 am » by Sovereignspirit

seems like its all playing into the hands of those who want to take your arms away. coincidence i think not!! :censored: Mk assassins perhaps... Hey i can make a hydrogen bomb out of electricity and water i guess they will try to take those next :yell:

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 8:50 pm » by Spock

Yes it is a liberal conspiracy. Every time someone kills someone with a gun the media blows out that the person was a gun "nut" - the insinuation is that all of us are nuts and are likely to go on a spree. As soon as this kind of thing happens - the left jumps all over the right - remember the rave reviews for Bowling for Columbine, where Michael Moore blamed the deaths on evil Republican ideology.

So having the common decency to give a stimulating and thorough reach-around, I'm going to boast that every time the media shows us these things - they are going to slip innuendo that it has something to do with the mentality behind our barbaric 2nd Amendment and that us rednecks that cling to our guns are a subculture.

Hey, what comes around goes around.

I can guarantee it is going to get worse - because the current administration wants the whole of the United States to be perceived as homicidal as the slums inside Washington D.C. - inflict fear to legislate new laws - isn't that what the left has claimed W. did for the last 8 years - and to honestly believe the left wouldn't execute the same tactics? HA HA!

I'll take it even further. The left blamed the right on these tactics for so long because they actually wanted to use them - which is what they are going to do.

Case in point - Obama telling us our economy has gone to hell (which it has on the fear of his leadership) then after he scared the hell out of China too - he back peddles and says it's not that bad. Because he was scaring off his biggest customer.

Prepare to see more "left wing instigated Manchurian Candidates" and for the sensationalism against people keeping arms to protect themselves.

Now more than ever - we need high powered SARs to protect ourselves. And lots of ammo. Better to have it then to be stuck with a butter knife when the liberals come into your home to further their agenda!

Ha - I love this bipartison conspiracy stuff - not only is it fun - it makes sense! I guess I'm starting to turn liberal. I'm gonna see if Pelosi wants to hang out and fish.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 pm » by Cornbread714

spock wrote:Yes it is a liberal conspiracy. Every time someone kills someone with a gun the media blows out that the person was a gun "nut" - the insinuation is that all of us are nuts and are likely to go on a spree. As soon as this kind of thing happens - the left jumps all over the right - remember the rave reviews for Bowling for Columbine, where Michael Moore blamed the deaths on evil Republican ideology.

So having the common decency to give a stimulating and thorough reach-around, I'm going to boast that every time the media shows us these things - they are going to slip innuendo that it has something to do with the mentality behind our barbaric 2nd Amendment and that us rednecks that cling to our guns are a subculture.

Hey, what comes around goes around.

I can guarantee it is going to get worse - because the current administration wants the whole of the United States to be perceived as homicidal as the slums inside Washington D.C. - inflict fear to legislate new laws - isn't that what the left has claimed W. did for the last 8 years - and to honestly believe the left wouldn't execute the same tactics? HA HA!

I'll take it even further. The left blamed the right on these tactics for so long because they actually wanted to use them - which is what they are going to do.

Case in point - Obama telling us our economy has gone to hell (which it has on the fear of his leadership) then after he scared the hell out of China too - he back peddles and says it's not that bad. Because he was scaring off his biggest customer.

Prepare to see more "left wing instigated Manchurian Candidates" and for the sensationalism against people keeping arms to protect themselves.

Now more than ever - we need high powered SARs to protect ourselves. And lots of ammo. Better to have it then to be stuck with a butter knife when the liberals come into your home to further their agenda!

Ha - I love this bipartison conspiracy stuff - not only is it fun - it makes sense! I guess I'm starting to turn liberal. I'm gonna see if Pelosi wants to hang out and fish.

Just for fun and debate purposes, I'd like to ask you if you REALLY believe this:

"...our economy has gone to hell (which it has on the fear of his [Obama's] leadership."

Also, I am what I'm sure you would label a 'liberal', but you can put away your butter knife (and SAR) concerning me. Do we really have to paint everything in such broad strokes?

BTW, spock, did you read my response to the links you suggested for me a few days ago?
I hope we can continue our discussion in friendly terms because I might say some things you will vehemently disagree with, but I respect you (and everyone here - well, almost).
I am open to intelligent argument from your point of view. :sunny: :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 10:01 pm » by Spock

Hey CornBread - no, I never did - I'll have to go back and look.

As far as what I was just spewing - I realize some of it was rediculous, I was making a point as to how it been slung for so long from the liberals. Evrything was a "vast right wing conspiracy"

So my game plan when it comes to the likes of that type of mentality is to counter it with the same exact mentality - no use in facts, we throw sound bites at each other and never really accomplish anything. It's as sublime as playing Paper, Scissors, Rock.

I do believe there is a common ground. I lean to the right (as I'm sure you know), and I don't have all the answers - but I will banter against rediculous with rediculous.

However I do believe there is truth behind an agenda to strip away our constitution, beginning with fire arms. I don't believe this is solely left or right winged. I believe it's control-winged.

Also, I do have some fears of Obama's administration - however I had fears of all administraions as long as I could understand points of view (which was around the Nixon administration).

I hate blame to polarize us as people. We're all going to feel safer and freer in different settings - it doesn't make any of us wrong - it's when we start saying that everyones household must be like our own in order to insure any respectable legitimacy - that's when I start blowing off diatribe.

Any extreme - is extreme. Muslims, Charismatic Christian, North Korea, liberals, neo-cons. It's okay to hold those ideals, as long as it doesn't turn violent and imperializing. When it does - I have a few guns waiting.

So that kind of it. In the UFO/Ghost/Spirit forums, I don't get confrontational - it's usually in the political ones I like to have a good time. And I know it riles some feathers, but I get mine riled too - not a big deal.

I think DarkPlanet and I have a love/hate relationship. I love him - he hates me. But I've had enjoyable times going back and forth on these issues.

Oh - one thing I can't take the idea of is any form of communism coming to the states. If someone here wants that - please move to any country that offers it. I don't hate communists - I just don't want it here.

As far as debate - okay? I have never read anything from you I was especially oppsoed with, just a different point of view coming from someone that lives in a different country (you did say Holland didn't you?) I'm sure our reality paradigm have major differences.

I understand you guys have beautiful tulips though!

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 10:24 pm » by Cornbread714

spock, I agree with much of what you say. I have mixed feelings on gun control ( btw, I am an American citizen), but it seems like I hear a lot of talk about arming ourselves against the NWO takeover, etc.
Do you envision a scenario where American citizens might be fighting in small arms combat against a government-led attack on its own people? And winning?

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 10:41 pm » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:spock, I agree with much of what you say. I have mixed feelings on gun control ( btw, I am an American citizen), but it seems like I hear a lot of talk about arming ourselves against the NWO takeover, etc.
Do you envision a scenario where American citizens might be fighting in small arms combat against a government-led attack on its own people? And winning?

No - not winning at all. If it ever came to that here in the United States, I would pray the same thing happens here as what happened in Russia with Gorbachev. Gorby was held in house arrest as the Communist armed forces were supposed to open fire on their own citizens. The Russian army put their weapons down, some even put flowers in their gun barrels. Gorby came back and demolished the Communist party - what a beautiful coupe! The communists failed miserably in their power struggle against humanity.

My concern (and why I advocate arming yourself) is not for an all out war with the government, it's for failure of our law enforcement to enforce the law in a time of national chaos.

My stance is that we should heavily bond with our neighbors and stay vigilante as small communities in the circumstance that the lights go out and we're left on our own. We would be thrust back into the days of "Little House on the Prairie". And nobody is ready for that - so fire arms come in to protect you from the "Gangs in the Streets" coming into your house to steal your milk, water, hot dog buns and screw your wife and daughter while they're at it. I would much rather go down in a hale of gunfire than to sit duck-taped in a chair and witness it, then be shot in the head - or worse, left to deal with it. Also Firearms is a way of securing meat for your community - you can't kill a rabbit with a pistol (well, maybe if it's humping your leg).

So that's my stance on gun control.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 11:14 pm » by Spock

Yea - I only agreed with 1 of those talking heads.

That is exactly what you hear on CNN (liberal voice) 3 against 1 - although the 1 made the most sense.

As they broke down those numbers they didn't take the time to talk about many different circumstances.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 11:28 pm » by Cornbread714

A relatively sane TV news debate. How rare is that?
It seems no one there was advocating taking away all guns. Of course you should be able to own a hunting rifle if you are a responsible citizen.
Assault rifles, I'm not so sure about that.
It seems to me that a lot of otherwise rational Americans seem to find an irrational sense of security in arming themselves to the teeth.
Personally, I'm sick of fight fire with fire mentality. I grew up with guns, I'm a fairly good shot, but I no longer see the need to own one, myself.
I guess if I really thought 'they' were about to truly take away all the guns, so that they can totally enslave us, I'd probably get my hands on one, but I doubt it would do much good.
I fail to see threats against gun ownership as a central issue in our world, and I sure don't think more guns are the answer.
That's the mentality I feel we need to evolve beyond if there's any hope for us.
Maybe I'm wrong and should start digging a foxhole. :nwo: :peep: :shooting:
:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 12:22 am » by Spock

I don't think you're wrong - for me it just comes down to being prepared. And I feel a lot more prepared with an assault rifle than a 12 gauge. To each their own.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 1:39 am » by Constabul

ok, my two cents as taken from our founding fathers
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

ok first off, We The People, have been pussified. Law Enforcement is just what it says, ENFOREMENT, not Prevention. If you hedge your bets with police saving your ass from a crime ...well good luck to ya.

We as citizens have a responsibility to our community, state and country. But we have moved away from that as a society. clinging to our click groups, not taking time to get to know your neighbors and people in your community which builds "A well regulated Militia," and gun restrictions and laws impair "being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms".

hollywood and some people, like to make the time period of "the Wild West" seem like it was Lawless, and crime happened everywhere. But if you check the statistics <crime rates> were vary low.Due to the fact that most people had a gun of some sort, and everyone knew random people were Armed..

A well informed armed populace is the safe guard to freedom, peace and prosperity. Personal actions and reactions change in that kind of setting aswell, Respect goes all the way around. Think of driving, and how people act on the road. It can give u a idea of the respect and courtesy we Americans show one another. sorta like internet bullies. which i think is retarded aswell.

I believe personally, any hardware the military has, the public should have the same access.
cost is cost. But having a standing army with more power than the people,.. has lead down the wrong road more than once, and we are not special. shall not be infringed And our Founding Fathers Agree.

Militias should be encouraged state to state. the fed gov will have the armed forces to call on <volunteer> , And the states Well Regulated Militia being the Primary Force of the United States.
Example: War with Iraq. say the military is a government body, supported through State Backed Militias, using the same tactics and equipment. when times of war arise. the States can decide. Is this Really Defending Our Constitution by going to war with iraq, for fill in the blank reasons?
and Should the support not be granted. then we as a people would know , going to war was worth it.

But That is to much control for the people. to be a State Lead Militia, to exert the states/ peoples will on the Federal Government. Which It's sorely Needed. at this point in history we have it ass backwards. we fear the government, where as the Government should fear us.

But no, people will believe the drug crap in mexico is caused due to Our indulgence in drugs, allowing them to buy our god awful people killing guns, like assault rifles. Instead of seeing that our drug war policies makes the underground market even feasible. See Al Capone and the effects of Prohibition. Organized crime was fairly non existent up to that point, and Violent Organized crime unheard of. We the Pussified People. is how it has been rewritten.
if you believe that the drug cartels are use'n American weaponry primarily, well i have some Premium Air In A Bottle i need to sell for when our next Terrorist Attack Happens.. message me for more info.

We The People are nothing but Sources Of Revenue At this point, you <and i> are all debt donkeys. for Local, State and Federal Government. I know, Because I'm a Tax man.

Yeah So my two cents.

PreviousNext