Obama fear sparks cop killings

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 3:19 pm » by Spock

This has been posted before - and it is PERFECT!
[googlevideo]<embed id="VideoPlayback" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=-6006926775914305210&hl=en&fs=true" style="width:400px;height:326px" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>[/googlevideo]

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 3:21 pm » by Spock

I've posted this before to, and it's perfect:

My old grandpa said to me son,’ there comes a time in every mans life when he stops bustin’ knuckles and starts bustin’ caps and usually it’s when he becomes too old to take an ass whoopin’. I don’t carry a gun to kill people. I carry a gun to keep from being killed.

I don’t carry a gun to scare people. I carry a gun because sometimes this world can be a scary place.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m paranoid. I carry a gun because there are real threats in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m evil. I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the world.

I don’t carry a gun because I hate the government. I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m angry. I carry a gun so that I don’t have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.

I don’t carry a gun because I want to shoot someone. I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed, and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.

I don’t carry a gun because I’m a cowboy. I carry a gun because, when I die and go to heaven, I want to be a cowboy.

I don’t carry a gun to make me feel like a man. I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.

I don’t carry a gun because I feel inadequate. I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.

I don’t carry a gun because I love it. I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.

Police Protection is an oxymoron. Free citizens must protect themselves. Police do not protect you from crime, they usually just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.

Personally, I carry a gun because I’m too young to die and too old to take an ass whoopin’.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 5:05 pm » by Nuada

It seems that the cold dead hand fevour has really gripped America. I'm glad i live in a place where i can walk down the street without fear of abuse, intimidation and even gun attacks... Only joking, we have police here too. However, i feel that since the rise of fundamental Christianity can be seen in many parts of not-so-great Britain, it may be a matter of time until we too have storm troopers on every corner - a crucifix in one hand and a revolver in the other. The Lord certainly works in mysterious ways.
“ What is your aim in philosophy? – To show the fly the way out of the fly-bottle. ”
—Ludwig Wittgenstein

"Deep in the human unconsciousness is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic . . . . Survival is the ability to swim in strange currents." - Frank Herbert

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 am » by Mugenroshi8

Dear LowSix,

I should have assumed someone would take the only controversial thing said in that post and focus on it, rather than take to heart the overwhelming TRUTH of the post, which is 'personal responsibility' and the 'victim mentality.' But I didn't, 'cause 'ya know what they say about ASSUMPTIONS, they make Ass's of U and ME.

Speaking of assumptions, I find it incredible you would state whatever you heard on the news as "HERE ARE THE FACTS." The only fact to be had here, is that I have no clue what really happened in there, and despite your ego, neither do you. If I have to justify my skepticism of the Media, then my friend you are about to open a can of worms on a forum which will not show mercy. I'll go ahead and assume on this one, this is not the case.

But, I'll entertain all those who only see a murderer and victims, if only for a moment (I'm not usually in the business of entertainment, so pop some popcorn). As for his motives, don't go there because that's an unknown. What we do know, is that if he was willing to fire on Law Enforcement, then he obviously did not view them as friends to be invited in for coffee. One might think he viewed them as enemies, I mean I don't know, but I find it hard to believe it broke his heart to shoot at our local Federal Enforcement Gang & Co..

As for his tactics, give me a break please, I don't even want to hear it. How many movies have you personally watched, where the hero pulls a similar stunt on his/her enemies, tricks them, and pulls off an escape. To blame the kid for his tactics is ridiculous, they were good tactics for a man out-gunned in a firefight, and they worked. Period. He's not evil because he used those tactics, if you're personal view of the kid was that he was waging war on the Elite's Henchmen, then you'd be applauding his tactics, not claiming they make him some dishonorable and mentally deranged individual. There's two sides to every coin, and just because you like lookin' at one doesn't mean our lone gunman wasn't lookin' at the other.

Seriously, maybe we should drop all the ASSUMPTIONS and take the only facts we have: He was not pleased with this government at that given point in his life; he regarded Law Enforcement like everyone else in this hypocritical country, a group of bullies and possible threats to our happiness and even physical safety (or maybe we haven't been keeping up on current events involving strangulations, tazerings, and 'accidental' executions the boys in the blue have been committing ever-increasingly in our Land of the Free); he engaged Law Enforcement in a shootout, killing a few and wounding many; he surrendered and is now under the judgment of the court systems.

Those my friend are the facts, and to assume anything more is unacceptable. Maybe he is mentally deranged, maybe he's unbalanced (please show me an example of 'mental balance' while you're at it) and undeserving of a firearm. I don't know, and neither do you. Why did the police show up and what really led to the shootings? I don't know, and neither do you. Let's not tread through minefields if we don't have to, it will not help either of us get to the other side (well maybe it will, but not the other side of the field) :wink:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 am » by Lowsix

Dude you are a babbling idiot..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 10:29 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Is that so? Because I have the mental capacity to reserve judgment on a stranger I know absolutely nothing about except what the Mainstream News tells me about that individual? If that's the FACTS you follow, then run back to your mother's dairy-maker and get a mouthful. Hint: Turn on the news and shut the @&$? up.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 am » by Lowsix

mugenroshi8 wrote:Is that so? Because I have the mental capacity to reserve judgment on a stranger I know absolutely nothing about except what the Mainstream News tells me about that individual? If that's the FACTS you follow, then run back to your mother's dairy-maker and get a mouthful. Hint: Turn on the news and shut the @&$? up.

So which is it?

Disregard the news? Or turn on the News and shut the F up?

You cant stay consistent in a thirty word span,
so i guess its not so offbase that youd blindly support a cop killer...
what with him being so 'responsible' and all.
You are seriously a clown.

Says more about your thinking process than mine..

So you'd discount the (multiple) eyewitness reports, and the explanation from his own mother about how it transpired. So his mother would LIE to cast blame on him when all he was trying to do was be a responsible citizen againt three murderous cops who responded to his own mothers 911 call? lol ok man...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:36 am » by Mugenroshi8

Yeah, if you're so fond of believing the so-called "news" then I would prefer you go watch it and shut your obviously useless opinion-hole.

And whoa there high-and-mighty Name-Caller, don't even try to make the claim that I "blindly support a cop killer." I have never once said I support him or his actions, in fact, I made the statement that it's sad that the only person in this situation who took responsibility for their actions was the killer. Oh the poor harmless police officers, oh the poor mommy who only asked her son to take the dog out, oh the poor people who heard gunshots...give me a break.

My entire point is that there are no victims in this situation and I don't appreciate people coming in here and acting like this kid is so horrible when not a single one of you has any idea what happened. YOU WEREN'T THERE. PERIOD. Grow up, bite the bullet, and except you have no friggin clue about what really happened. Neither do I. PERIOD. No one can judge what he believed, how he felt, or what exactly occurred in that home on that day. There is no disputing that.

Six, you're a disappointment man. Some posts you show intelligence that makes me regret talking to you like your age is relevant to your nickname, but when it comes to this thread you have done nothing but strike out. If calling me a "blabbering idiot" and a "clown" is the only way you can counter what I'm saying, then maybe you need to call it a night bud. You have yet to address my posts intelligently, and that disappoints me.

To be honest, I think you agree with what I've said about personal responsibility and the victim mentality, you're just lashing out because you feel I attacked you and the only side of the fence you can be on is the one I'm not. Which could simply be solved by saying, "Mugen, I agree with your arguments, but if you're saying the cop-killer was justified, I cannot agree with you."

To which I would reply, "No way man, I just don't feel he can be judged accurately on the little information we have received, not to mention the obvious dis-information present in the interviews."

Now lookie there, how pleasant.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 8:59 am » by Lowsix

OK, then ill just assume you didnt read all the words in my post, just the ones you assumed meant i disagreed with you so you could take an attack tangent.

Fine.

Ill quote myself-

The first one came at the end of my explanation of the timeline..which i guess is against the rules for those who cant believe anything the media has to say about anything.. even the simple stuff...

"Now im not sure exactly how you mean it, by saying that 'he assumed responsibility" and I could have misunderstood what you were saying...that may be the case."

And I ended with this...

"I dont get your reasoning in saying so, and im not lashing out, i may have just misunderstood.."

Thats where, if you were truly interested in discussing things like an adult would see that your point wasnt clear, and I dislaimered myself twice Giving you AMPLE room to clarify, not get all sullen like i had stomped you precious opinion.... And thats where if you were concerned about true clarity of positions would see that i was granting some misunderstanding room, and giving you room to clarify without feeling attacked.

But you, taking the obvious moral high road to salient discussion pull that silly morally 'superior to thou' bs and call out my ego for DARING to take a media account of how and why the 911 was called int he first place (which i did mostly for the benefit of clarifying how the incident started) and what his own mother said about it, and how the media (which you say you dont trust) was spinning it..ie...Blaming his fear of Obama taking his guns..(which if you dont trust the media, would poition you in alignment with me)

Straight up..Coward shoots cops..Media jumps to conclusions about why. No need to jump to a conclusion, if he fired a 100 rounds thru a door to prevent them from making him take responsibility for scaring his mother so bad she had to call 911 in the first place, then Obama doesnt have shit to do with his reason (a media invention to justify position against guns) ..cowardly cop killer. Refused to "take responsibility" for his dog pissing in her house, so he scares her to get her to back off...she calls cops..he kills them. End of story. No personal responsibilty anywhere in that story.

So yeah , youre still not making sense..and youre a hypocrite to boot.
I left you room for you to explain in my very first post and said it wasnt an attack..
You didnt care, needed a battle agaisnt the unelightened idiot.
roger..clear as a bell.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am » by Mugenroshi8

You are correct, you did leave me ample room and I did fail to see those two lines. Since the first read, I never went back to clarify my view before responding to what I did remember of the post.

I apologize, this could have been avoided.

Previous