Obama fear sparks cop killings

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 10:01 pm » by Cornbread714

slushpup wrote:
Vire, 23, said the gunman once had an Internet talk show but that it wasn't successful. Vire said his friend had an AK-47 rifle and several powerful handguns, including a .357 Magnum.

Another brave, intelligent and well-armed 'patriot' :bang;
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 pm » by Cornbread714

I hope you realize I was speaking in ironic terms :o

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 pm » by Cornbread714

Just wanted to make that clear. I speak with tongue firmly in cheek a lot of the time ;)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am » by Lowsix

That bullshit rhetoric about what he did having ANYTHING to do with O is S.P.I.N.
Bullshit, lying, Libbie-food spin. (from the media, not the poster..) :)
He was an evil criminal thug, waiting to act..nothing more.
Shooting policemen who were comng to protect whoever he was battering at the time..its a mystery why THAT is never focused on..amazing.

It should say..Wife battering prick, shoots three heros who gave their lives to protect someone from a criminally minded asshole...

I'm not lettng the actions of a few jacked up dipshit morons
infringe on MY 2nd amendment RIGHTS guaranteed me by this "godamn piece of paper". (as bush put it).

I took delivery of my new Springfield XD 9 at 4:02 pm central today and I'm already in love.
Nutjobs kill people indiscriminately...But well- armed, educated, TRAINED, caring compassionate, law abiding gunholders can protect you from them.

I bought this gun becuase of psychopaths like HIM, and the few others that have popped up recently, who I only half jokingly wonder if they are taking a 'nutjob beam' from some black truck parked out in the middle of nowhere...to give this anti gun push a restart.

Too late for me fuckos.
I became a sheepdog today.
Last edited by Lowsix on Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:14 am » by Spock

LowSix wrote:That busllhit rhetoric about what he did having ANYTHING to do with O is S.P.I.N.

:cheers: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

I have to think this plays directly into the hands of those wanting to take our guns away - but this will actually encourage us to cling even tighter to them.

I am so sick of all the shit I heard from the left for the last 8 years - I am going to start throwing some right now.

I wonder how many more "Manchurian Candidates" there will be to escalate the news so that Obama will be "forced" to initiate one of his ultimate agendas.

Sound ridiculous? No more ridiculous than everything I have heard from the left for so long.

Hell, I liked that - I'm going to keep it going!

Liberals killed the cops!!!!! It is a vast left wing conspiracy to get the media to scare people into demanding the 2nd amendment be abolished! The NWO is here! And MSNBC & CNN are their mouth pieces!!! :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:23 am » by Cornbread714

LowSix wrote:That busllhit rhetoric about what he did having ANYTHING to do with O is S.P.I.N.

infringe on MY 2nd amendment RIGHTS guaranteed me by this "godamn piece of paper". (as bush put it).

I took delivery of my new Springfield XD 9 at 4:02 pm central today and I'm already in love.
Nutjobs kill people indiscriminately...But well- armed, educated, TRAINED, caring compassionate, law abiding gunholders can protect you from them.

I bought this gun becuase of psychopaths like HIM, and the few others that have popped up recently, who I only half jokingly wonder if they are taking a 'nutjob beam' from some black truck parked out in the middle of nowhere...to give this anti gun push a restart.

Too late for me fuckos.

I feel so much safer now :peep:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:31 am » by Kyo121

this ban won't have any meaning to me really...i'm not a gun collector..cause guns runs out of ammunition sharp pointy sticks don't :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:42 am » by Darkplanet

Some psychotic "new patriot" who's friends characterize him as an alarmist "he's takin me guns" type, kills 3 cops in cold blood and you guys think that's a conspiracy by librul, left media???

GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK!

This isn't conspiracy and is it really any shock at all that this kind of crap is starting to happen with the likes of Hannity, Beck, Limbaugh, Rense and Orielly drumming the Armageddon hysteria and other whacked out rightwing spin, propoganda every day of the week? Do we really need any more evidence that these people are doing nothing but hurting the sense of unity the US needs right now to get through the mess they are in? The NWO (currently camped at FOX to make their last stand) thrives on division through spin, fear, confusion and panic is where they thrive. This is nothing new but it is a dangerous new sign that their nonstop flow of garbage is having a caustic effect on those who have weaker mental constitutions.

If anything this just proves how dangerous some of the recent "anti-gun law" spin and conspiratorial undercurrent has become. This should be a sober wake up call to anyone blowing that horn to take a chill pill, calm down and stop equating everything to conspiracy unless you can back up your assertions with cold, hard facts (not spin and propaganda). The tendency is to overinflate the language of those bills and read into it WAY beyond the actual potency of the bill itself.

Oh but I forgot, anyone saying the above must be some agent of disinfo or maybe I'm brainwashed. Or worse, maybe I want to take away your guns.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:47 am » by Kyo121

darkplanet wrote:Some psychotic "new patriot" who's friends characterize him as an alarmist "he's takin me guns" type, kills 3 cops in cold blood and you guys think that's a conspiracy by librul, left media???

so claims the media....i don't know of any friends who would sell out their friends like that, wouldn't be the first time someone made up some stuff to take advantage of a situation to be on TV and get a few minutes of fame. Not to mention they pay you to appear on TV and tell your story, conflict of interest right there....

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 12:49 am » by Lowsix

cornbread714 wrote:

Too late for me fuckos.

I feel so much safer now :peep:

Im a good shot, but im not sure i could knock a thug off ya all the way over there in Holland..but hell, ill try anything.

I'm not a nut by the way. Grew up in the country with guns as tools, have been trained with them, VERY safety conscious..not a single Acciedental discharge since I began shooting thirty years ago.

I'm not rabid politically, or socially..but i am protective of my wife, my life and my stuff.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next