OBAMA GAVE CHINA PERMISSION TO iNVADE THE UNITED STATES FROM

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 3:36 am » by Malogg

OBAMA GAVE CHINA PERMISSION TO iNVADE THE UNITED STATES FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN WHEN THE DOLLAR DIES

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is this the fkn joke or what :?:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Image :flop:

Writer

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 4:10 am » by Devilishwork

I know you just said this but is that for real? Are there really Chinese bases on American soil? I know that china helped bail out the US but would they then really allow the Chinese navy to set up home there?

Also I never knew that some of the Chinese people where Muslims.....

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 4:13 am » by Kinninigan

Malogg wrote:OBAMA GAVE CHINA PERMISSION TO iNVADE THE UNITED STATES FROM THE PACIFIC OCEAN WHEN THE DOLLAR DIES

i dont think the chinese would make it past compton los angelos and all the drug cartels that run the west coast

getting people out the ghettos in the US is a logistical nightmare, then you got the rednecks to deal with once out of calfornia

good luck with the east coast where i live

:ohno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 4:55 am » by Hr2burn

Hmmm, if Americans are not allowed to own weapons, primarily assult type, large capacity weapons....check and mate.
I really wonder in this "China's military being allowed to invade the U.S." scenario if, the American military would just stand down as Americans protected what was theirs and assuming there was killing and other invasion type scenarios happening.
Interesting thread.
Now I'm nothing...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:07 am » by Malogg

FAR OUT :lol:

prolly this thread belongs in hoax n disinfo

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:09 am » by Malogg

Devilishwork wrote:I know you just said this but is that for real? Are there really Chinese bases on American soil? I know that china helped bail out the US but would they then really allow the Chinese navy to set up home there?

Also I never knew that some of the Chinese people where Muslims.....

Yeah them the kind that prolly eat the cats n dogs instead of bacon ahaha

Writer

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 5:20 am » by Seth

nice catch. interesting watch.
Bat shit scary if its true.
Seems too easy though.
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Initiate

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 11:37 am » by Umbrex

Lol, one third of the video is trying to make it seem like china is muslim and tying obama's alleged religious affiliation to the invading red hoard.

There is not one iota of evidence that this will happen. Not one shred of evidence saying obama actually signed on any of this. I remember the news from 2009. Fair enough if you ask me. Do you really believe that china will invade the US and take over the culture? That's an impossible achievement. They might own the house, the americans will have to pay rent. It won't take long for China to take down the fed and the current housekeepers.
It would seem fair enough that the rubberduck junkies pay the price of living above their means.

if you haven't noticed, they are buying up US companies on a massive scale, they don't need to invade. I have a feeling, that when the dollar fails, the tables will turn and the US will be the slaves to china - they will be the only jobcreators with capital.

I can't believe you all take this serious.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 20, 2013 2:51 pm » by Kinninigan

Chaindrive wrote:Hey Kinninigan.. your right... compton and okland Ca is nothing.. the red neck inbreds of the south are nothing... but you people on east cost are hard asses (first hand account).. :lol: Dont know if you can but back pedal (if its still available - HDD crash etc) I tell of "MY" complete misadventures to the east cost.. THAT was scary shit... :lol:

there are parts of my city here that even armed cops with bulletproof vests are afraid to go in

east coast cities also have very small streets in parts and no tank of armoured vehicle is making it down

and i guess the chinese have never met ghetto black and latino women, they are more scary then the men!

why "martial law" does not scare me either........

:peep:

Upload to Disclose.tv

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/