Obama has declared Martial Law in Texas

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm » by Blaborde1488

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:01 pm » by Will69ease

There is a huge difference between declaring an emergency and martial law.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:02 pm » by Ridee

ho cares it looks gloomy right ? :p
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Master Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:08 pm » by Boondox681

this is normal protocol.if bush would have done this when katrina hit,many lives would have been saved

good eye blaborde1488.thanx,bro
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 pm » by Lighthouse

Obama’s action also authorizes the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) to coordinate disaster relief efforts – in such areas as identifying, mobilizing and providing equipment and resources.

In other words; FEMA will take over...

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:40 pm » by lamonema

WTF, he can declare Martial Law in Texas and won't even declare A State of Emergency for the states affected by the oil disaster. I don't think he knows what hell he is doing, unless he is affraid of what would happen if FEMA came to the same areas affected by Katrina? We all know how that responce turned out. What would make the President think that the people of Texas will accept FEMAs' is beyond me. Unless there is something else going on we are not being told about? :think: Perhaps it is the never ending DUBYA influence.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:42 pm » by sockpuppet

lamonema wrote:WTF, he can declare Martial Law in Texas and won't even declare A State of Emergency for the states affected by the oil disaster. I don't think he knows what hell he is doing, unless he is affraid of what would happen if FEMA came to the same areas affected by Katrina? We all know how that responce turned out. What would make the President think that the people of Texas will accept FEMAs' is beyond me. Unless there is something else going on we are not being told about? :think: Perhaps it is the never ending DUBYA influence.

READ THE ARTICLE!

He DID declare a State of Emergency, the OP twisted it to make it sound like he's declared Martial Law.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 5:49 pm » by lamonema

sockpuppet wrote:
lamonema wrote:WTF, he can declare Martial Law in Texas and won't even declare A State of Emergency for the states affected by the oil disaster. I don't think he knows what hell he is doing, unless he is affraid of what would happen if FEMA came to the same areas affected by Katrina? We all know how that responce turned out. What would make the President think that the people of Texas will accept FEMAs' is beyond me. Unless there is something else going on we are not being told about? :think: Perhaps it is the never ending DUBYA influence.
:oops:

READ THE ARTICLE!

He DID declare a State of Emergency, the OP twisted it to make it sound like he's declared Martial Law.
Ya I decided to read it again, something didn't compute, just found the twist. :yell: Hooked on Phonics I want my money back!

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 6:42 pm » by Cotterpin

The Texas governor petitioned Washington to pre-declare a state of emergency because of the impending hurricane and was granted such. Standard considering the situation. Better to do it before the storm hits, not knowing the extent of damage it may cause than wait until after it makes landfall.

That's all it is. Nothing more. It's done every time in such a situation - or it should be *cough* New Orleans mayor and Louisiana governor excepted *cough*
Researching UFO phenomenon from the latest cases to scientific theories behind propulsion systems.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi

Independent News for Independent Minds
http://www.paintedtruth.com/v3/index.php

Initiate

PostWed Jun 30, 2010 11:40 pm » by Godsofatlantis

Anyone got a video of him announcing it??? Otherwise this is disinfo at best. All I see is what appears to be a fake news article, and not even a proper website.... Plain and simple.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Next