Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:27 pm » by Illuminated

Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:44 pm » by Pindz

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 pm » by Juliusskywatche

I have a thougt!

Why does anyone listen to the president of a private company?

Peace, love & Understanding. :sunny:
At the risk of seeming ridiculous, let me say that the true revolutionary is guided by a great feeling of love. It is impossible to think of a genuine revolutionary lacking this quality.
~Che Guevara

Writer

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 4:16 pm » by Fearless

juliusskywatche wrote:I have a thougt!

lol good point.

illuminated, I believe those quotes are taken out of context and used to make him look bad. I haven't read his book so I can't say for a fact if it was. I wouldn't post stuff like this unless you have done the research to know he is racial, or a radical.
"The eyes of the patriot, fixed through the scope; the unknowing tyrant walks to the rope. Between murder and justice that murders are made a one gun salute for the new Independence day"-L.o.G.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 4:50 pm » by Illuminated

fearless wrote:
juliusskywatche wrote:I have a thougt!

lol good point.

illuminated, I believe those quotes are taken out of context and used to make him look bad. I haven't read his book so I can't say for a fact if it was. I wouldn't post stuff like this unless you have done the research to know he is racial, or a radical.

hey is that code for STFU, be quiet? :lol: by posting & sharing we can get more insight from all who read it.
besides whats my sole opinion worth, researched or not?
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 5:07 pm » by Bigbeader

Obama seems to forget that he's half white.

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 5:42 pm » by Cia212

Obama is a lying, hateful, arrogant, stupid little man. Just like most politicians. They are willingly destroying America in exchange for a surprisingly small amount of power and money. Very few politicians are honest but duped into thinking these recent policies are good, the rest know it's wrong and do it anyway...for what? A few million dollars? Inventing gobal warming and damning oil, while suppressing free energy research - why? Butchering families and local business to give trillions to huge corporations - why? Destroying the world's economy to create a one world governemt - why? What is it they were promised? Just a seat at the NWO table?

I woke up pissed...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 14, 2010 6:14 pm » by Boondox681

all bullsit aside,obama is simply a liar.his promises-guantanamo,c-span,health care,700 billion that was promised to keep unemployment under 8%,all mean zero.he's a liar.obama answers to Ben Bernanke and the fed,who own and run this country.the sad thing is america has no one to blame but themselves.next time they beg for 'change',they should make sure to ask what kind of change.life lesson learned...just a little too late.peace
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."