Obama is a fan of A. Crowley?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


[
fatdogmendoza wrote:
iamthatiam wrote:
phaeton wrote:Have a nice evening




:alien51: :alien51: :clapper:


:D

For the truth above us we are all drawn into; Against external resistances that seek to retain evolution bellow them, through fear and superstition! This whole knowledge isn't new at all by the same religious Inner Circles Demonizing it throughout centuries:flop:

:cheers:


When ordinary people could practice the ancient knowledge in their own homes without inerferrence from organised hierachy they where all equal.. Organised religion vilified and demonised the luciferian practices in order to control and subjugate the knowledge and encourage us to believe that the ancient arts are evil
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5180
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 8:45 pm » by Tuor10


fatdogmendoza wrote:When ordinary people could practice the ancient knowledge in their own homes without inerferrence from organised hierachy they where all equal.. Organised religion vilified and demonised the luciferian practices in order to control and subjugate the knowledge and encourage us to believe that the ancient arts are evil


...Hence secret socities... :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 8:46 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


noentry wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
noentry wrote:common the spurs
Oh Tottenham we love you :dancing:

Cypriot and a spurs fan....and we were talking about cultural stereotypes :lol: :lol:

I used to work with a greek cypriot called. ....wait for it Nicos... He had a private registration on his car, probably stil has It was T 5PUR.
:flop: :hugging:


brilliant.
I bet he had pillars built into his house

Image
:D
:hugging:

You aint kidding are you..He did... He had plaster fakes... He owns a good few chip shops and some restaurants in the Sarf East.. But he lives in Brum :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9132
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm » by Noentry


fatdogmendoza wrote:
noentry wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
I used to work with a greek cypriot called. ....wait for it Nicos... He had a private registration on his car, probably stil has It was T 5PUR.
:flop: :hugging:


brilliant.
I bet he had pillars built into his house

Image
:D
:hugging:

You aint kidding are you..He did... He had plaster fakes... He owns a good few chip shops and some restaurants in the Sarf East.. But he lives in Brum :lol:



lol my next stereotype was did he own a fish and chip shop.
Somethings never change.
:alien51:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 8:56 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


noentry wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:




Image
:D
:hugging:

You aint kidding are you..He did... He had plaster fakes... He owns a good few chip shops and some restaurants in the Sarf East.. But he lives in Brum :lol:



lol my next stereotype was did he own a fish and chip shop.
Somethings never change.
:alien51:[/quote]
Hes an asst head in an inner city comprehensive... Obviously he doesnt have to do that cos of the chip shops and restaurants
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 9:30 pm » by Jet17


It's Obamas head photoshopped on some other guys head.

you think his arms look like an 80 yo mans?


The picture is fake, extremely fake.


This is how conspiracies start, they spread like wildfire, and people start to believe it, discuss issues around it instead of tackling it head on.


don't be offended if you don't agree, it's just what I see.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 9:41 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


jet17 wrote:It's Obamas head photoshopped on some other guys head.

you think his arms look like an 80 yo mans?


The picture is fake, extremely fake.


This is how conspiracies start, they spread like wildfire, and people start to believe it, discuss issues around it instead of tackling it head on.


don't be offended if you don't agree, it's just what I see.


Its definitely photoshopped but it seems to be only the tshirt image not the body...See Iamthatiams post below :flop:
obama-is-a-fan-of-a-crowley-t70510-20.html
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1383
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 9:51 pm » by Jet17


fatdogmendoza wrote:
jet17 wrote:It's Obamas head photoshopped on some other guys head.

you think his arms look like an 80 yo mans?


The picture is fake, extremely fake.


This is how conspiracies start, they spread like wildfire, and people start to believe it, discuss issues around it instead of tackling it head on.


don't be offended if you don't agree, it's just what I see.


Its definitely photoshopped but it seems to be only the tshirt image not the body...See Iamthatiams post below :flop:
obama-is-a-fan-of-a-crowley-t70510-20.html



Indeed it is.

I am off my game, the picture screamed fake.

I guess Obama has ragging arms, and a big fucking head!
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7697
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


jet17 wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:
jet17 wrote:It's Obamas head photoshopped on some other guys head.

you think his arms look like an 80 yo mans?


The picture is fake, extremely fake.


This is how conspiracies start, they spread like wildfire, and people start to believe it, discuss issues around it instead of tackling it head on.


don't be offended if you don't agree, it's just what I see.


Its definitely photoshopped but it seems to be only the tshirt image not the body...See Iamthatiams post below :flop:
obama-is-a-fan-of-a-crowley-t70510-20.html



Indeed it is.

I am off my game, the picture screamed fake.

I guess Obama has ragging arms, and a big fucking head!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook