Obama is my new Hero!

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am » by Mep630

I have come to admire Obama. Who else can can rape and rob everyone without them even giving a shit. Screw the country over and then go enjoy some golf in Hawaii. Hes my new hero for the fact he can pull this all off with such ease, and with no objections. He can just tell a joke and laugh it all away with you all.... Even when the joke is on you.

Well played Obama, Well played....

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm » by mediasorcery

really, i dont admire deceit at all, i find it a weakness personally, jus cos some people are weak and stupid, doesnt give another the right to fuk them over for it,i guess having poor character and bending ones ego to the base predatory human instincts is the new "cool",

thats the upside down satanic method, invert everything and its meaning,

cunning is not "intelligence" mep. i think you already know that tho, i get your point, good point!!!regs ms.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 12:09 pm » by Mep630

I mean I am not happy what hes doing to my country, but to get thousands of people to say "hail satan" and to straight up just lie to everyone and they believe him like he is gandolf with rainbows coming out of his ass, does impress me.

But too bad hes a satanic puppet, because if he wanst 200% evil, he would probably make a good leader.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 2:43 pm » by Malogg

Ya must have a fart on the brain canni admire any leader wi all the child abuse going on in every country ffs only due little respect for em at times cause feck doing their jobs wi all the fkn advicers and pa's gibbering but come on they fkn all know what is going on wtf wakey wakey check how many children go missing and mind are em reports nae fkn goobermental of some sort scary fkn stuff but why the hell ya admire folk that do not sort that shit out when they are in the power of position to fkn eradicate this cancer.

Until I see any of em really putting children first I dunni admire em sorry nae matter wtf else they do but they are a fkn good talking point and always fkn in the cameras

here in Scotland our so called fkn honcho is part of the problem of child abuse by what I personally have learned and I am disgusted wi his ignorance to tackle the problem and sooner or later folks gossip in Scotland they aint all fkn zombies

Gotta ask WHY !!! for the childrens sake. . . .
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 pm » by mediasorcery

theres something very wrong about that bloke, way too smarmy for my liking, radiates arrogance to the extreme, and the lies are so blatant its sickening, maybe people get what they ask for and deserve, but what about those who dont want/deserve it, they get persecuted,

people are so weak .
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:10 pm » by Malogg

mediasorcery wrote:theres something very wrong about that bloke, way too smarmy for my liking, radiates arrogance to the extreme, and the lies are so blatant its sickening, maybe people get what they ask for and deserve, but what about those who dont want/deserve it, they get persecuted,

people are so weak .

must be something in the water

haloa maloa ffs
:vomit:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Initiate

PostFri Jan 04, 2013 3:29 pm » by monica44

Those in power know that the majority will/can not fight back, i guess this is why they promote a multi-cultural society, not so much for integrating new ideas/beliefs/cultures but more about creating divides and ghettos, and the way modern housing developments are thrown up it is more about boxing everyone up than creating communities, so that if anything does kick off not enough people in any one place can or will do anything about it.
TPTB have us all sewn up like kippers. :censored: :hell:
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.