Obama is the New King Tut

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 9:15 am » by Drextin

He's the guy that is stopping the world from looking at the Hall of records under the Sphinx

Yeah that was my complaint. He won't let anyone near the sphinx to determine its exact age. Now for what is under it I have no idea though the hall of records and other theories are rampant. From some of the more reliable sources they are pretty sure something is under it.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:39 pm » by Becks

my wife is Egyptian, she and her family think he is great....He is the head of Archaeology and speaks great English and after having his countries history looted for many centuries, I guess he would be protective.

He is Egypts Croc hunter....I at first had the same vibe thinking he is an Indiana Jones wanna be, but after speaking to people that know about him...he is actually quite cool. Has a sense of humour and for a Muslim country is quite open to the wests involvement.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 pm » by Becks

a post script to my last comment, I love history, but not everything needs to be dug up...

Sometimes when the time is right things make themselves known..

If they stuck a dirty big thing on top of the hall of records, maybe they didn't want every Indiana /grave robber digging their records up.

I find it a little amusing that people find it ok to dig up a mummy and loot the goodies and stick them in a museum, but if they dug up your Granny, a few years after she died, and took her wedding ring that would be cool?

I think there should be respect for the dead....regardless of how old they may be..

just my personal thing...

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 8:16 pm » by Cornbread714

becks wrote:a post script to my last comment, I love history, but not everything needs to be dug up...

If they stuck a dirty big thing on top of the hall of records, maybe they didn't want every Indiana /grave robber digging their records up.

I find it a little amusing that people find it ok to dig up a mummy and loot the goodies and stick them in a museum, but if they dug up your Granny, a few years after she died, and took her wedding ring that would be cool?

I think there should be respect for the dead....regardless of how old they may be..

Good points, Becks. And maybe I'm being harsh in my judgment of Hawass. He is pretty charismatic and does have a duty to protect Egypt's heritage.
And since I'm defending a "dictator" in another thread, maybe I shouldn't be so hard on this guy...
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

end0fall

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 8:31 pm » by end0fall

ever notced how 'ama b arab ok' is an anagram of his name

wooooo a cryptic conspiracy lol
Last edited by end0fall on Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm » by Drextin

becks wrote:a post script to my last comment, I love history, but not everything needs to be dug up...

Of course a few years after anyone has died is tasteless. But after thousands of years with lots to learn from the artifacts and the mummies then its a no brainer we should.

The guy is a jerk. I understand the west looted egypt bad back in the day. They would even use mummies as fuel for trains because they burnt so well.....but this egotistical and like cornbread initially said he wants every find for himself.

The only western involvement he wants is for them to point a camera at him. The first live special they did with him they even mentioned as being controversial and hard to get along with. The majority of his research is disputed. Most of it having to do with his conclusion of age of artifacts and the processes that weathered the sphinx.

I think above all its the attitude that no one knows more than him simply because he limits access and finds to only him and his researchers. I despise any scientist who refuses to listen to anyone else. He plays the "I'm an Egyptian so I automatically know more" card way to often.

Oh and don't forget he is the guy who stopped people from being able to see the pyramids up close.............even on guided tours.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

end0fall

PostSat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 pm » by end0fall

becks ur wife is egyptian? can you do me a favour,ask her what the hell kosmk translates to in english? lol i really wanna know.

sorry for off topic.

Previous