Obama Justifies FEMA imprisonment of civilians!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:02 am » by Headhunter711

fatbastard wrote:"If There Are Any Americans Reading This," Shoudn't you be trying in some way to change the situation you all agree you're in, or is things really getting that 'concentrated in, USA.

problem :sheep:
solution: :shooting: :evil:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:04 am » by Fatbastard

jet17 wrote:Ron Paul 2012!
"WHY"!
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:10 am » by Istvan12

headhunter711 wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:What he really means is that the bush admin didnt implement the false terror crackdown on liberties soon enough!!

:clapper:

My response to anyone who tries to take anything that's mine: :shooting:

By the way, istvan12, MEGADETH is a favorite of mine, too, for this reason:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:shooting: :alien:

Awesome video and love that song also

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:17 am » by Tgwusauk

I saw Megadeath at Milton Keynes around 91, one of the worst live bands of that genre I have ever seen. each to their own I suppose.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 am » by Bandanko

Symphany of Destruction... that was it for Megadeth IMHO

AWESOME Ron Paul vid, I can't believe that Congress is idly sitting by, do they not know it is them that will be torn to pieces by an angry mob looking for answers after this all kicks off??

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 10:35 am » by Jet17

fatbastard wrote:
jet17 wrote:Ron Paul 2012!
"WHY"!

Why, why?
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 11:12 am » by pacmanpacks

pacsteam.org

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 4:17 pm » by Istvan12

May a suggest any americans that live near the north or south boarders to Canada and Mexico to have your escape route mapped out via back roads when you plan on jumping ship as you know they will have the main roads blocked off.

I just cannot promise what Harper will be doing to keep Canada safe though .. he seems to be planted ankle deep in Obama's crap .. and so you know he went in head first too

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

istvan12 wrote:May a suggest any americans that live near the north or south boarders to Canada and Mexico to have your escape route mapped out via back roads when you plan on jumping ship as you know they will have the main roads blocked off.

I just cannot promise what Harper will be doing to keep Canada safe though .. he seems to be planted ankle deep in Obama's crap .. and so you know he went in head first too

There is no escaping the Unions. On a global scale. They will all happen, and they will all enforce such measures of control for stability. Best bet, go get your self a boat. International Waters baby. :flop: :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous