Obama makes the front page for..... SIGHTSEEING?

Writer

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 9:55 pm » by Trez420

i wasnt sure where to put this.....
today on the front page of my local paper obamas on the front page sightseeing at the grand canyon....... who really thinks this is even paper worthy let alone the front page? hes here doing a speech at the veterans of foreign wars convention, but its only mentioned, and then theres like a page on what he and his family thinks of the grand canyon, and what he did there. ( apparently obamas not good at fishing, his guide said he hooked a dozen fish but land any..... saying he didnt do "as well as he wanted, he was a bit frustrated.) i feel this was a waste of paper... (the paper is smaller as well, whent from about 6-10(depending) sections to 2 sections, sports and everything else. this happened about a year ago.) im sure there something more important happening that would deserve to be on the front. im glad i dont pay for it as id feel really ripped off..........

Conspirator

PostMon Aug 17, 2009 10:01 pm » by Drextin

trez420 wrote:i wasnt sure where to put this.....
today on the front page of my local paper obamas on the front page sightseeing at the grand canyon....... who really thinks this is even paper worthy let alone the front page? hes here doing a speech at the veterans of foreign wars convention, but its only mentioned, and then theres like a page on what he and his family thinks of the grand canyon, and what he did there. ( apparently obamas not good at fishing, his guide said he hooked a dozen fish but land any..... saying he didnt do "as well as he wanted, he was a bit frustrated.) i feel this was a waste of paper... (the paper is smaller as well, whent from about 6-10(depending) sections to 2 sections, sports and everything else. this happened about a year ago.) im sure there something more important happening that would deserve to be on the front. im glad i dont pay for it as id feel really ripped off..........

Nothing wrong with a local paper headlining a presidents visit. All newspapers do that.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

dusty1969

PostTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 am » by dusty1969

Unfortunately, the largest majority of people in this nation are not really that concerned about "politics". They much prefer human interest.