Obama Orders 1 Million US Troops to Prepare for Civil War

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:04 am » by Boondox681

the rapture of the church is near

i welcome the rapture.i've been hoping the christians would disappear for years.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:14 am » by Samkenman

boondox681 wrote:
the rapture of the church is near

i welcome the rapture.i've been hoping the christians would disappear for years.

hahahahaaaa.... :lol:
Take it easy...and if its easy...take it twice!!

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:29 am » by Sceptilief

moterra wrote:Now is a good time to turn to Jesus , the rapture of the church is near

And it is by saying "the rapture of the CHURCH", that I know you are lost.

Rapture has nothing to do with the church. It has to do with our souls and spirits. The human race's souls and spirits. The church is a building and an organization.

bahb3 wrote:If there is to be a unified planet (which I believe is the next major leap in our Evolution) we can not have one part of the world using a disproportionate amount of the resources. America and other nations with high standards of living will have to sacrifice for the good of the species. Americas culture of greed makes it harder for the typical American to accept this.

Fuck your money. It means nothing.

Well said. We do need to be unified as a species. Just not under the EU and 100,000 new laws.

undaunted wrote:Yes there are going to be some military resistance,but all of our military has freinds,and family and they are here all around us.

I've heard this comment a few times on here, and it is a dangerous one for yourself. I do not promote killing men of military unless your and your families lives are at risk. But you have to remember a few points about this: Firstly, military men, policing their own soil, will not be posted near their family and friends. The Powers that Be know this would be a mistake to their plans, simply because they wouldn't be as willing to brandish a gun against their own. However, by keeping them separate, it's much easier to expect them to police strangers, even if they are still Americans. Secondly, I have known people before and after Military service. They don't come back the same, and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one to testify to this. Military training is very meticulous in it's ability to remove partiality toward human life and to submit to the orders of from above.

And this is the scariest part, because there will be family and friends in uniform on your soil, so they feel like your allies, but without denouncing the corrupt power structure from where their orders originate, they are anything but allies.

lucidlemondrop wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Check this out.

http://shtf411.com/executive-order-amen ... t3559.html

Did anyone bother to read this?

Yes, I did. I think I understand what the Executive Order means, but I would appreciate some clarification from you Lucid. Obviously you feel this is very important information...

LowSix wrote:Thanks,
I painted it..acrylic on board..12x24

and the signature image, is a photo of my wife's sculpture of Janus.

You selling prints Low?
23:59;01

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 12:42 am » by Flecktarn

rapture that was a blondie song ,,,if us troops shoot on the people it will just go to show how brainwashed the army are ,shoot the ones giving the orders that cause civil war :nwo:
ImageImage

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 1:55 am » by Bahb3

Get a guy from Texas and send him to New York, send the guy from NY to Texas... They will have no problem opening fire.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 2:46 am » by Aquarius

LowSix wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:at the right time at the right moment you will know what to do...
a light will shine on many few will see.

Shine....the....light.
omfg.

Great idea...get one of those giant mag-lites, so whe the neighbors come home, i can shine it in their faces, blinding them, so i can simply just take their supplies without resorting to guns.

Brilliant idea..thanks!

Hey Low, how's things? Don't want to put you on the spot or anything, but I'd like to hear what you forsee with regard to this collapse. No worries if it's not your area of expertise, but lately doom mongerers seem to completely turn me off whatever they are predicting. (Not a dig at you Moterra, obviously directed at the many sources of bullshit out there). I could be walking along the edge of an abyss with regard to an investment opportunity that could work in the US or Europe. I can see the inevitability of this collapse, I just need to understand timescale and how long the Fed/Government think they can keep the lie alive? I respect your opinion, hence the direct enquiry.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 3:37 am » by Babyshaker

I seriously doubt there will be a civil war again, because we are not divided physically , but mentally. I know that the first Civil War was divided mentally, yet you had the Dixie Line that physically separated the North from the South. I seriously doubt that any physical line(s) can be drawn to divide the United States for a war, instead you would have civil unrest, which would be civilian rioting versus military/law enforcement. Although civilians have vast numbers, can get pretty pissed about certain things, and act out against the gov/military/law enforcement, we civilians don't have parallel allegiance to our cause for the greater good. What I mean is, while angry civilians are fighting for the greater good, other civilians are selfish and cause harm or kill others of their own kind for their own benefit. Military/Law enforcement have been educated and taught to do what they are told to do. Civilians have not. Yes, there are a lot of smart civilians that can get together to fight, but you have the same number of civilians that are counter-productive. There are many aspects in this situation that can be analyzed, but I think the idea of another "civil war" is absurd. Civil unrest will prove to be much more chaotic.
There is nothing right on the left side of my brain and nothing left on the right
-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 5:35 am » by Brothers

IF what is being posted true then you can be sure that the people in office will not be there for long. Do they really think that they will get away with what they are doing to the country and people of the US?. I think not. Also why have interpol here when we have the FBI and the CIA and other organizations to police the people or will they be dismantled. Sure there will be people fighting out there and most likely get killed or jailed in the process which will weigh very heavily on the government. Most likely even the government will have to change because there is no way the people will elect any of those that made this mess. Forget about Medicare or social security or welfare benefits to the people. That will be all gone. A lot of older and sick people will die for sure because of lost of care and medication. As for food, that will be another large amount of people that will die because the lack of it. Now it would be very interesting to see what the so called rich people and their spoiled children will do when they cannot get the things that they are so use to getting. Yes, its going to be a totally different world to live in. But perhaps one day it will all come back to the way it use to be. Oh. I forgot to mention that the world will not be the same as well since the usd will be of no value to anyone the whole world will suffer as well and maybe more so. This is going to be a very interesting time to live in. Something to tell you children and grandchildren about.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 11:35 am » by Freedomofwill

20 MILLION AMERICANS against 1 MILLION soldiers!!!!

That are the odds. The American governmernt would never put 1 million soldiers up again 20 MILLION AMERICANS.

You guy's are fucking insane. There is no NWO order, and this is fucking bullshit. This bullshit is nothing but a rumour that has gone around, and people have been saying there will be a civil war in American for YEARS.

Has it happened ???? NO it hasn't. Someone even predicted the collapse of the dollar this year. has it happened? Not it hasn't. Someone predicted that America would blow up this year. Has it happened? No it hasn't.

This is all lies to keep you little sheep scared, and why? Because they know they can never put up an army against 20 Million Americans because they know they will loose.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 23, 2009 3:29 pm » by Proto

+ the source for this , EUtimes , might sound like established reliable source but
it's not , that site is far from being reliable , it's just another useless hate site .
i wouldn't take this claim too seriously .

PreviousNext