Obama ORDERS limited AIR STRIKES against SYRIA !!!

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 2:42 am » by *WillEase*

Constabul wrote:
willease666 wrote:Is there any verifiable evidence of this?

No.

I didn't think so. The same "article" can be found on all the conspiracy websites...typical. :evil:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:03 am » by Malogg

Searched and could find sweet feck all about this .

In link below scroll down to find video ~ 3.46pm: Activists claim to be broadcasting live footage of the bombardment of Homs on the streaming site Bambuser.

This is about the best I could find on Syria at the moment http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/middle- ... sfeed=true

• International envoy Kofi Annan has expressed alarm at the escalation of fighting in Syria and called for UN observers to be allowed into al-Haffa near Latakia. In a statement he said he was particularly worried about the recent shelling in Homs as well as reports of the use of mortar, helicopters and tanks in the town of al-Haffa, Latakia. "There are indications that a large number of civilians are trapped in these towns," his office said in a statement. Syrian state media broadcast what it claimed to be terrorists preparing a massacre in al-Haffa.

• William Hague told parliament that Syria is on the edge of civil war, with credible reports of al-Qaida involvement. He also revealed that Britain has sent human rights observers to neighbouring countries to help document the "grotesque crimes" of the Assad regime.

• Journalists and activists have documented repeated bombardment of opposition strongholds including Homs and Maarret Naaman. Photojournalist Nicole Tung said she had witnessed the bodies of nine people killed by shelling in Maarret Naaman (see 3.29pm).

• An opposition group in the rebel stronghold of Qusair, has condemned the Vatican after its official news agency claimed Christians had been ordered out of the town. The al-Qusair Revolution accused Agenzia Fides of trying to scare Christians on behalf of the Assad government.

• Unicef has expressed its outrage at the continuing killing of children in Syria, as video emerged purporting to show the bodies of 10 young children killed in the coastal city of Latakia over the weekend. Anthony Lake, Unicef's executive director, said: "Repeated calls for the protection of children by all parties in Syria have not yielded positive action."

• Video and satellite evidence showed a Syrian airbase being attacked after a battalion, armed with surface-to-air-missiles, defected to the opposition. Human Rights Watch expressed alarm at the proliferation of weapons in Syria as defections continue (see 11.17am).

• The new opposition leader Abdelbasset Sida has urged officials to defect from a regime he claims is on its last legs. "We are entering a sensitive phase. The regime is on its last legs," he told AFP after being elected leader of the Syrian National Council. "We call upon all officials in the regime and in the institutions to defect from the regime," he told reporters.

4.08pm: Britain's foreign secretary William Hague claims al-Qaida is committing attacks in Syria aimed at exacerbating the violence in Syria.

In a statement to parliament, he said Syria was on the edge of civil war.
And that there were credible reports of human rights abuses and sectarian attacks by armed opposition fighters.

But he also condemned the "grotesque crimes" of the Assad regime.

He revealed that Britain has sent a team of human rights experts to neighbouring countries to gather testimony from Syrians. Those that help document the Houla massacre were trained by the UK team, Hague claimed.
FINALLY THANKYOU UNIVERSE :)
http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:05 am » by Shaggietrip

Constabul wrote:

No.

Well in a sick kind of way yes. Lets see

Civil unrest in the middle east, People, Washington and allies bringing up cause of concern. Oil and gas potential. China and Russia never really do much but say. Plz dont.

Usually...

Well maybe more like this...

You just never can tell what is next.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 am » by *WillEase*

Shaggietrip wrote:You just never can tell what is next.

Here's a hint to what is coming next...

http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/en/fulltext/58285
and
http://www.german-foreign-policy.com/en/fulltext/58291
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:23 am » by Malogg

http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11612659.Scottish_inquiry_could_help_Hollie_Greig_campaigner/

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:31 am » by *WillEase*

Malogg wrote:BREAKING NEWS - Obama ORDERS limited AIR STRIKES against SYRIA!!!! HERE WE GO!!!

Getting back to what this thread was suppose to be about because the OP is changing the subject.
No matter how much inside Syria propaganda you post, you have yet to show any evidence that "Obama orders limited air strikes".

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:40 am » by Malogg

willease666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:BREAKING NEWS - Obama ORDERS limited AIR STRIKES against SYRIA!!!! HERE WE GO!!!

Getting back to what this thread was suppose to be about because the OP is changing the subject.
No matter how much inside Syria propaganda you post, you have yet to show any evidence that "Obama orders limited air strikes".

Will I only posted what was going about the net at the time I posted the thread as it seemed like fresh news .

crucify me , my bad

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:48 am » by Constabul

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am » by Malogg

Constabul wrote:Image

cheers dufas :mrgreen:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Jun 12, 2012 3:50 am » by *WillEase*

Malogg wrote:
willease666 wrote:

Will I only posted what was going about the net at the time I posted the thread as it seemed like fresh news .

crucify me , my bad

I don't have an issue with the thread, I have an issue with the title.
If you google it you'll find pages of conspiracy websites and blogs with the same title and content, none of which remotely comes close to backing up the claim being made in the title.
I suspect whoever started it deliberately said that just to increase the thread/post view counts.
Put another way, they are lying fear mongering trolls.

PreviousNext