Obama = Political Terrorist?!

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 5:11 am » by Mep630

Obama is a Political Terrorist!

How else do you explain the extra measures he has gone to with this government shutdown. Like closing parks, that are not even owned by the government. Closing the ww2 memorial, really?

This is nothing less then an outright attack on Americans, over this Obama tax care system they want to put in.

What do you think?! How else do you explain all this?

Look at the Cops, killing that mother who wasnt even Armed. This is war on Americans and people need to figure this out pretty quick.

Obama is a criminal and a traitor to our constitution and to all Americans.

We need to change this course pretty quick or people are going to find themselves dead or as slaves.

When liberty goes, there is going to be Martial-Law and you will be treated the same way the Amry treats Iraqi people. What happens when cops come and rape your wife or your kids in front of you.

If you help the Oppressors, you eventually will be the oppressed.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 7:11 am » by RATRODROB

FCKN WANKER

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Writer

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 12:51 pm » by godnodog

And here I was :bang; thinking the shutdown was caused by the republican party doing everything they can to stop mainly the Affordable Care Act.

I admit that I can be wrong here when it comes to the shutdown, but all media here in Portugal, all media from other countries (yes we see news from foreign countries, RTS, Al Jesera, CNN, BBC, France 24, etc) they all say the same, it´s the Republican Party that has caused the shutdown because of the Obamacare.

You call him a "POLITICAL TERRORIST", ok no problem there with me, free speach, but what do you call the Republican Party? Unfairly not recognised heroes? :yell:

:ohno: :help: I need to check on my psychiatric on the public health care here, cause I find out everyday that when it comes to health system, the western hemisfere (Europe, Canada and just for the fun lets add Australia and New Zealand, with the exception of the US) has to be wrong.

Regadless of what I said, here is a small statistic analysis.

http://epianalysis.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... suseurope/

Feel free to rant to me, I do get offended lol.

Stay well and healthy friends :hugging: :cheers: , speacially in the US

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 2:46 pm » by mediasorcery

, its not mandatory in australia,

like that dick has any real say in the matter anyway, puppet sotero.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm » by Mep630

godnodog wrote:And here I was :bang; thinking the shutdown was caused by the republican party doing everything they can to stop mainly the Affordable Care Act.

I admit that I can be wrong here when it comes to the shutdown, but all media here in Portugal, all media from other countries (yes we see news from foreign countries, RTS, Al Jesera, CNN, BBC, France 24, etc) they all say the same, it´s the Republican Party that has caused the shutdown because of the Obamacare.

You call him a "POLITICAL TERRORIST", ok no problem there with me, free speach, but what do you call the Republican Party? Unfairly not recognised heroes? :yell:

:ohno: :help: I need to check on my psychiatric on the public health care here, cause I find out everyday that when it comes to health system, the western hemisfere (Europe, Canada and just for the fun lets add Australia and New Zealand, with the exception of the US) has to be wrong.

Regadless of what I said, here is a small statistic analysis.

http://epianalysis.wordpress.com/2012/0 ... suseurope/

Feel free to rant to me, I do get offended lol.

Stay well and healthy friends :hugging: :cheers: , speacially in the US

well I agree with the republicans, Obama care is horrible and its not going to work. Its nothing more then another Tax. No one is getting 'free' health care. If you see how they take care of our wounded veterans you would understand they dont give a shit about any of us.

US health care is broke, no doubt, but Obama care is not the answer.

My post was about how Obama has gone to extra lengths with this shutdown, resorting to things that are not even controlled by the government, like a lot of the parks. They are still paying the rangers, they are just closing them to be dicks.

I call this political terrorism, especially when the Whitehouse made this statement about the shutdown.

Said a senior administration official (on the shutdown): "We are winning...It doesn't really matter to us" how long the shutdown lasts "because what matters is the end result."

they are 'winning'?! by shutting down parks and other crap?!

Obamacare is going to fail, and I think its going to cause a major uprising in America agaisnt it. I think the republicans understand this. The democrats dont give a shit because they are all making out like bandits from the insurance companies, who wrote this bill in the first place. All insurance premiums are going to cost more. Now if you dont have insurance they fine you and can take your bank accounts and your house. Not to mention Obamacare requires everyone get an RFID chip under their skin.

This was my reasoning for posting this. Obama and congress are way out of touch, with their duties, and with their responsibilities.

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 7:45 pm » by godnodog

Mep630 wrote:

well I agree with the republicans, Obama care is horrible and its not going to work. Its nothing more then another Tax. No one is getting 'free' health care. If you see how they take care of our wounded veterans you would understand they dont give a shit about any of us.

My post was about how Obama has gone to extra lengths with this shutdown, resorting to things that are not even controlled by the government, like a lot of the parks. They are still paying the rangers, they are just closing them to be dicks.

I call this political terrorism, especially when the Whitehouse made this statement about the shutdown.

Said a senior administration official (on the shutdown): "We are winning...It doesn't really matter to us" how long the shutdown lasts "because what matters is the end result."

Obamacare is going to fail, and I think its going to cause a major uprising in America agaisnt it. I think the republicans understand this. The democrats dont give a shit because they are all making out like bandits from the insurance companies, who wrote this bill in the first place. All insurance premiums are going to cost more. Now if you dont have insurance they fine you and can take your bank accounts and your house. Not to mention Obamacare requires everyone get an RFID chip under their skin.

This was my reasoning for posting this. Obama and congress are way out of touch, with their duties, and with their responsibilities.

See, with this post I can relate to :flop: , and I can not call it radical :shooting: .

With the exception of foruns I have yet to see an Official Source with this mandatory RFID chip implant.
Even my counter source is not official

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-mic ... mplant.php

Insurance premiums costs will go up, even here what is new? Haven´t they being going up for a long time now all around the globe?

"Obama and congress are way out of touch, with their duties, and with their responsibilities." So are politicians in my country (Portugal) and in most of the World. But americans can´t seem to see that Gop are not conservatives, they are simple radicals.

1 Honest and sincere question, was not Obama´s main political idea during both campaigns to enable the "Affordable Care Act"? If so why are the Rep continuously blocking it?

One thing you may have eard about my country is that the Government spends too much on social welfare, what most people don´t know is that the portuguese welfere system is sustainable and gives profit, the problem lies with the government diverting specific taxes (we call them discounts) that were created for the social welfare program, and one of the main supporters for a privat system are, guess what, banks, finantial entities, private hospitals, etc. We have in Portugal the opposite problem of yours, there RP are trying to block the creation of a health system, here some are trying to destroy it by claiming its not sustainable.

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm » by Chronicnerd

godnodog wrote:
Mep630 wrote:

See, with this post I can relate to :flop: , and I can not call it radical :shooting: .

With the exception of foruns I have yet to see an Official Source with this mandatory RFID chip implant.
Even my counter source is not official

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-mic ... mplant.php

Insurance premiums costs will go up, even here what is new? Haven´t they being going up for a long time now all around the globe?

"Obama and congress are way out of touch, with their duties, and with their responsibilities." So are politicians in my country (Portugal) and in most of the World. But americans can´t seem to see that Gop are not conservatives, they are simple radicals.

1 Honest and sincere question, was not Obama´s main political idea during both campaigns to enable the "Affordable Care Act"? If so why are the Rep continuously blocking it?

One thing you may have eard about my country is that the Government spends too much on social welfare, what most people don´t know is that the portuguese welfere system is sustainable and gives profit, the problem lies with the government diverting specific taxes (we call them discounts) that were created for the social welfare program, and one of the main supporters for a privat system are, guess what, banks, finantial entities, private hospitals, etc. We have in Portugal the opposite problem of yours, there RP are trying to block the creation of a health system, here some are trying to destroy it by claiming its not sustainable.

1.) "Affordable Care Act"... has been proven over and over to, on a global scale of the US, raise costs of healthcare for a 4 person family by roughly $7,000 per year... when it was supposed to reduce it by $2500. It was supposed to cost 0.9 Trillion...
Oh but wait:
Source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-now-estimated-cost-26-trillion-first-decade_648413.html
So.. there is your reason behind the "Issues" *everyone* has with Obamacare (everyone who understands what the heck it all means).

2.) You obviously *did not watch CSPAN* nor have you *REALLY* listened to the Republicans...
They have *ALWAYS* wanted to continue funding (other than Ted Cruz) Obamacare....
They just wanted to *DELAY* it because it is NOT READY...
AND
Obama added over 19...yeah...you read that right 19 pardons/delays in provisions of Obamacare because:
It isn't ready...
Or
People like Congress, members of the Whitehouse, etc... don't have to be on the same program..

The Republicans wanted to remove the pardons...and given *EVERYONE* the OPTION to enroll this year... and wait 1 more year for them to get their shit in order..

AS IN:
THEY WOULD FUND EVERYTHING NEEDED TO CONTINUE DEVELOPING AND IMPROVING OBAMACARE.

BUT

OBAMA AND REID... just wouldn't negotiate...AT ALL.

The *ONLY* people "Blocking" anything... at this point...

Obama and Reid...

Just do some freakin' research people.... *READ*...

Look for things like:

Why Obamacare is broken
as well as
Why Obamacare works

Read the articles available yourself... and then come to the conclusion the *MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO READ AND PAY ATTENTION* have come to...

It is going to be a complete...disaster...

or

"Train Wreck"...
http://michellemalkin.com/2013/04/18/key-architect-of-obamacare-this-thing-is-headed-for-a-train-wreck/

As the *KEY ARCHITECT HIMSELF* stated...

I am not sure how *ANYONE* could think it is a "good thing"...when the *VERY PERSON* who was assigned the task of putting it together publicly came out and called it a "Train Wreck" and then resigned/retired shortly after that?

Uh...

REALLY?

Writer

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 9:19 pm » by godnodog

Chronicnerd wrote:
1.) "Affordable Care Act"... has been proven over and over to, on a global scale of the US, raise costs of healthcare for a 4 person family by roughly $7,000 per year... when it was supposed to reduce it by $2500. It was supposed to cost 0.9 Trillion...
Oh but wait:
Source: http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obamacare-now-estimated-cost-26-trillion-first-decade_648413.html
So.. there is your reason behind the "Issues" *everyone* has with Obamacare (everyone who understands what the heck it all means).

2.) You obviously *did not watch CSPAN* nor have you *REALLY* listened to the Republicans...
They have *ALWAYS* wanted to continue funding (other than Ted Cruz) Obamacare....
They just wanted to *DELAY* it because it is NOT READY...
AND
Obama added over 19...yeah...you read that right 19 pardons/delays in provisions of Obamacare because:
It isn't ready...
Or
People like Congress, members of the Whitehouse, etc... don't have to be on the same program..

The Republicans wanted to remove the pardons...and given *EVERYONE* the OPTION to enroll this year... and wait 1 more year for them to get their shit in order..

AS IN:
THEY WOULD FUND EVERYTHING NEEDED TO CONTINUE DEVELOPING AND IMPROVING OBAMACARE.

BUT

OBAMA AND REID... just wouldn't negotiate...AT ALL.

The *ONLY* people "Blocking" anything... at this point...

Obama and Reid...

Just do some freakin' research people.... *READ*...

Look for things like:

Why Obamacare is broken
as well as
Why Obamacare works

Read the articles available yourself... and then come to the conclusion the *MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO READ AND PAY ATTENTION* have come to...

It is going to be a complete...disaster...

or

"Train Wreck"...
http://michellemalkin.com/2013/04/18/key-architect-of-obamacare-this-thing-is-headed-for-a-train-wreck/

As the *KEY ARCHITECT HIMSELF* stated...

I am not sure how *ANYONE* could think it is a "good thing"...when the *VERY PERSON* who was assigned the task of putting it together publicly came out and called it a "Train Wreck" and then resigned/retired shortly after that?

Uh...

REALLY?

Thanks for the reply, will read what you posted, and again this is very different type of post in comparison with original.

Unfortunatly Cspan is not available here, it would be another source of info.

And second when googlin "Why Obamacare is broken" has as firsts, but not the first, Fox news as a source wich is an extremly unreliable news station.

Nevertheless I will read them.

Stay well

Writer

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 1:05 pm » by godnodog

Hello,

Just read these 2 columns and I think I have a fresher perspective on the issue.

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/thomas ... t-n1716292

and after

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/opini ... html?_r=4&

Are these 2 wrong and/or missing the point?

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 11:35 pm » by Chronicnerd

godnodog wrote:Hello,

Just read these 2 columns and I think I have a fresher perspective on the issue.

Link #1: http://m.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2013/10/04/who-shut-down-the-government-n1716292

and after

Link #2 : http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/29/opini ... html?_r=4&

Are these 2 wrong and/or missing the point?

Ok...

Link #1 = October 4th 2013
Link #2 = July 28th 2011

Now, Link #2 comes from the New York Times(NYT)... not saying ~everything~ from NYT is heavily biased to the left, but more recent historic records of articles published by NYT seems to always favor the democrats and the left *progressive* agenda.

Link#2 is talking about the **2011** debt ceiling "crisis"... which in the end... the Republicans *DID* cave...

Now you have to understand... when Obama took office, the debt ceiling was just below the 9 Trillion dollar marker:

Not saying Bush is better or the like, but bush raised the debt ceiling from around 2001 (~6 Trillion) to 2008 (~8.5-9 Trillion)...

That is around 3.5 Trillion dollars in 8 years... or ***> 437.5 Billion per year <*** under Bush.

Now... let's look at Obama:
When Obama took office, it was around 9 Trillion...today we are currently around 16.5 Trillion...

That is around 7.5 Trillion Dollars... of which.. Obama has borrowed UP TO THE HILT... (i.e. maxed out the credit card)...

=OR=

Around $1 TRILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR OF OBAMA'S OFFICE (2013 will be year #5)

Bush = 437 Billion per year..
Obama = 1.5 TRILLION per year...

The Democratic party was *SCREAMING AND YELLING* at Bush for spending so much during his term...

The Democratic party "See's no issue with the debt ceiling being raised... yet again..."

So...Link#2 was when Obama had surpassed Bush (2011 remember) by a factor of 2x... the Republicans dug their heals in for a bit, because... when you look at the *AMOUNT OF MONEY* Obama is SPENDING... it is *TOTALLY DISGUSTING*...

Link #1 = Current day *facts* on who is to blame for the government shutdown... the Obama administration and Reid...

Why?

Because *CONGRESS'S JOB* (as defined in the U.S. Constitution) is to make sure the rest of our Government branches don't spend money in a way that could be irresponsible or harmful.

Congress *first* passed a bill and sent it to Reid which:
Funded *EVERY ASPECT OF THE GOVERNMENT* but Obamacare...

They tried 3 more times...for a total of ** FOUR (4) Bills **

The 4th Bill they gave to Senator Reid was:
100% Funding for *EVERYTHING* (Including Obamacare)...
With the *CATCH* that:
The Whitehouse members and Congress/Senate would have to be part of Obamacare (Since this is the "universal healthcare system".
For the 1st year (this year into 2014 October), signing up for Obamacare (since it is obviously broken in many ways) would be *OPTIONAL*...as in no fine if you don't sign up... for this 1 year period.

If people *NEEDED* healthcare...they still could get it...
If people wanted to wait... they could do that as well...for just 1 year...and not have to pay a *fine*.

So... Congress passed a bill that actually indeed *DID* fund 100% of *EVERYTHING* Obama and Reid wanted...

Obama and Reid...just didn't want to be part of Obamacare...and didn't want to give the rest of the US a 1 year optional period...like the companies and government employees who had been personally pardoned by Obama earlier this year...

They also "feared" that no one would sign up...

So... instead of making a 1 year concession (i.e. no one can sign up anyway now)... both Obama and Reid....decided to *DECLINE* the last bill congress sent to the senate.

At that point... was when the republicans decided to start making individual bills for *everything* but Obamacare... because it was obvious Obama and Reid wanted some form of "Shutdown" for, my only guess, "Political" reasons...

Why Obama and Reid feel that they (and the rest of the white house members, senate, and congress) do not "need" to sign up for Obamacare....that is only for... you know... the *REST OF AMERICANS*...

So...

Link #1 = CORRECT

Link #2 = NYT Example of a biased article that was written in 2011...saying the "Republicans were trying to extort Obama and the Democrats because they wouldn't raise the debt ceiling back in 2011...

Which by that time... they (Obama and Reid) had *ALREADY* raised the debt ceiling by 1.9 Trillion in 2010... and they were back for *MORE*... 900 Billion...

The Republicans conceded... and allowed it...

Then Obama did it *YET AGAIN* in 2012... for $1.2 Trillion...

And NOW?

They want to do it *YET AGAIN*... in 2013... for $1 Trillion (+) more....

So... think about it...

Bush = ~437-450 Billion per year increase in debt ceiling...
Obama = ~$1 Trillion per year increase in debt ceiling....

We have been pulling our troops out...Bush era we were training and deploying troops
We are not engaged in multiple wars...Bush era had multiple wars

Yet... we somehow... need to keep spending money...over and over...

Oh... and for *ANYONE* wanting to say something dumb like:
"Well Obama is paying for all the debt we incurred during Bush's war"

Just so you can sink your teeth into *THE REAL* cost... and compare it to Obama's $1 Trillion dollar a year *INCREASE* in spending...

Yeah... about 1.5 Trillion...*TOTAL*...

Uh... and Obama has spent, as in why we have to *raise the debt ceiling again*, almost $7.5 Trillion in less than 5 years...

7.5 - 1.5 = 6 Trillion dollars... of which...we have *NO IDEA* why he needs to spend this much...

And *WHY* the Republicans and most anyone who cares about our economy and our *future* wants Obama to *CUT* some spending *BEFORE* we *RAISE THE DEBT CEILING YET ONCE MORE FOR HIS LORD ALMIGHTY OBAMA*.

Does that answer your question?