Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 am » by Evildweeb

Obama’s Gun Ban List Is Out
Posted on 11/20/2012

Alan Korwin – Author Gun Laws Of America GunLaws.com

Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle

Here it is, folks, and it is bad news. The framework for legislation is always laid, and the Democrats have the votes to pass anything they want to impose upon us. They really do not believe you need anything more than a brick to defend your home and family. Look at the list and see how many you own. Remember, it is registration, then confiscation. It has happened in the UK, in Australia, in Europe, in China, and what they have found is that for some reason the criminals do not turn in their weapons, but will know that you did.

Remember, the first step in establishing a dictatorship is to disarm the citizens.

Gun-ban list proposed. Slipping below the radar (or under the short-term memory cap), the Democrats have already leaked a gun-ban list, even under the Bush administration when they knew full well it had no chance of passage (HR 1022, 110th Congress). It serves as a framework for the new list the Brady’s plan to introduce shortly. I have an outline of the Brady’s current plans and targets of opportunity. It’s horrific. They’re going after the courts, regulatory agencies, firearms dealers and statutes in an all out effort to restrict we the people. They’ve made little mention of criminals. Now more than ever, attention to the entire Bill of Rights is critical. Gun bans will impact our freedoms under search and seizure, due process, confiscated property, states’ rights, free speech, right to assemble and more, in addition to the Second Amendment. The Democrats current gun-ban-list proposal (final list will be worse):

Rifles (or copies or duplicates):

M1 Carbine,
Sturm Ruger Mini-14,
AR-15,
Bushmaster XM15,
Armalite M15,
AR-10,
Thompson 1927,
Thompson M1;
AK,
AKM,
AKS,
AK-47,
AK-74,
ARM,
MAK90,
NHM 90,
NHM 91,
SA 85,
SA 93,
VEPR;
Olympic Arms PCR;
AR70,
Calico Liberty ,
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle or Dragunov SVU, Fabrique National FN/FAL, FN/LAR, or FNC, Hi-Point20Carbine, HK-91, HK-93, HK-94, HK-PSG-1, Thompson 1927 Commando, Kel-Tec Sub Rifle; Saiga, SAR-8, SAR-4800, SKS with detachable magazine, SLG 95, SLR 95 or 96, Steyr AU, Tavor, Uzi, Galil and Uzi Sporter, Galil Sporter, or Galil Sniper Rifle ( Galatz ).

Pistols (or copies or duplicates):

Calico M-110,
MAC-10,
MAC-11, or MPA3,
Olympic Arms OA,
TEC-9,
TEC-DC9,
TEC-22 Scorpion, or AB-10,
Uzi.

Shotguns (or copies or duplicates):

Armscor 30 BG,
SPAS 12 or LAW 12,
Striker 12,
Streetsweeper. Catch-all category (for anything missed or new designs):

A semiautomatic rifle that accepts a detachable magazine and has:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a pistol grip (which includes ANYTHING that can serve as a grip, see below),
(iv) a forward grip; or a barrel shroud.

Any semiautomatic rifle with a fixed magazine that can accept more than
10 rounds (except tubular magazine .22 rim fire rifles).

A semiautomatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine, and has:
(i) a second pistol grip,
(ii) a threaded barrel,
(iii) a barrel shroud or
(iv) can accept a detachable magazine outside of the pistol grip, and
(v) a semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

A semiautomatic shotgun with:
(i) a folding or telescoping stock,
(ii) a pistol grip (see definition below),
(iii) the ability to accept a detachable magazine or a fixed magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, and
(iv) a shotgun with a revolving cylinder.

Frames or receivers for the above are included, along with conversion kits.

Attorney General gets carte blanche to ban guns at will: Under the proposal, the U.S. Attorney General can add any “semiautomatic rifle or shotgun originally designed for military or law enforcement use, or a firearm based on the design of such a firearm, that is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, as determined by the Attorney General.”

Note that Obama’s pick for this office, Eric Holder, wrote a brief in the Heller case supporting the position that you have no right to have a working firearm in your own home. In making this determination, the bill says, “there shall be a rebuttable presumption that a firearm procured for use by the United States military or any law enforcement agency is not particularly suitable for sporting purposes, and shall not be determined to be particularly suitable for sporting purposes solely because the firearm is suitable for use in a sporting event.” In plain English this means that ANY firearm ever obtained by federal officers or the military is not suitable for the public.

The last part is particularly clever, stating that a firearm doesn’t have a sporting purpose just because it can be used for sporting purpose — is that devious or what? And of course, “sporting purpose” is a rights infringement with no constitutional or historical support whatsoever, invented by domestic enemies of the right to keep and bear arms to further their cause of disarming the innocent.

Respectfully submitted, Alan Korwin, Author Gun Laws of America http://www.gunlaws.com/gloa.htm

Forward or send to every gun owner you know…

Watch This, If You Want More Proof:

YouTube – CNN- Obama To BAN Guns SPREAD THIS FOLKS, PLZ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv3p2lLmjGk

A partial list of gun rights groups:

Gun Owners of America
http://gunowners.org/

Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership http://www.jpfo.org/

FREEDOM=GUNS
http://www.tcsn.net/doncicci/freedom.htm

National Rifle Association
http://www.nra.org/

Second Amendment Committee
http://www.libertygunrights.com/

Second Amendment Foundation
http://www.saf.org/

Second Amendment Sisters
http://www.2asisters.org/

Women Against Gun Control
http://www.wagc.com/

STORY @ AMERICAN NATIONAL MILITIA

http://americannationalmilitia.com/obam ... st-is-out/

Beer acquisition continues up to the point of some form of saturation and is driven on a course directed by the path of least resistance to the fridge

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:24 am » by The57ironman

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 am » by Opalserpent

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:00 am » by Rich316

You guys are mad. Guns were made to kill. Remove the guns, remove lots of murders.
Maybe stabbings will go up?

Says a bit though for the state of your country, if you feel the need to bare arms, it's pretty sad living with that amount of fear.

Not having a go at anyone either, just sayin, wouldn't the world be better off without weapons like this?

I totally understand the argument though.. The good folk hand in their guns and the crims keep theirs, leaving you defenceless if and when a situation arises.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:32 am » by Opalserpent

Rich316 wrote:You guys are mad. Guns were made to kill. Remove the guns, remove lots of murders.

Says a bit though for the state of your country, if you feel the need to bare arms, it's pretty sad living with that amount of fear.

Not having a go at anyone either, just sayin, wouldn't the world be better off without weapons like this?

I totally understand the argument though.. The good folk hand in their guns and the crims keep theirs, leaving you defenceless if and when a situation arises.

Umm, if you haven't noticed it's easy to get a gun on the black market. You don't need a license then.

Also people don't generally have guns anymore, the people that do are the ones that stand over
other peoples of the world and kill women and children in the name of terror "securing foreign resources"

I'm pretty sure that there will never be a time without guns I'm sorry to inform you.
You think that if we don't have guns that the world will be a better place?

Lets see if the bankers and war mongers and zionists agree with you and melt all their guns
down and bake some cakes. :banana:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:33 am » by 420milehigh

he is gonna have a fight on his hands over these guns... :nwo: :peep: :nwo:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:42 am » by 420milehigh

Rich316 wrote:You guys are mad. Guns were made to kill. Remove the guns, remove lots of murders.

your right, so only the crazy and power hungry dictators *cough* obama *cough* can have TONS of guns and bombs so they can keep you nice and safe from the big bad boogie man...

just for the record, the number 1 cause of unatural death is, drumroll please,,,,,,,,, DEMOCIDE also known as death by government... look this shit up man, it is a GOD GIVEN RIGHT to have the ability to protect your family... simple question, how many gun fights or robberies go down at gun shops? everybody normally has a gun so by the normal opinion (more guns=more deaths) people should be dieing every few seconds in a gun shop... most gun owners are responsible and honest people, they don't just go around shooting people... most robbers wouldn't knowingly try to rob somebody who has a gun, period

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 4:51 am » by Opalserpent

I shouldn't be so rude, The Swiss love their guns and have the lowest crime rate in the world.

I would love for guns to be for sport only, I play alot of borderlands 2 and the different kinds of gun loot are awesome.

If nations could do war games only as battle that would be cool but unlikely. Sorry again if I was offensive.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:00 am » by Rich316

I dont think anyone's offended mate. It's your right and your stance on the topic, just interesting to hear everyones thoughts on it.
I'm not really fazed either way as guns are not really a big problem in Australia.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 8:49 am » by Opalserpent

Good video, what a great world we live in, some think we are at the height of freedom and culture. I beg to differ.

Next