OBAMA'S RING: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 5:57 pm » by The57ironman

. :dancing:

..................... :peep:

:owned:

.....by JEROME R. CORSI

NEW YORK – As a student at Harvard Law School, then-bachelor Barack Obama’s practice of wearing a gold band on his wedding-ring finger puzzled his colleagues.

Now, newly published photographs of Obama from the 1980s show that the ring Obama wore on his wedding-ring finger as an unmarried student is the same ring Michelle Robinson put on his finger at the couple’s wedding ceremony in 1992.

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no god except Allah.”

http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring- ... but-allah/
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 6:11 pm » by Elnorel

Yep, Zionists are screwed. ;D

I bet Romney has a simmilar ring that says "In money I trust".
Written in g33k script.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 6:24 pm » by Nilm33

Moreover, according to Arabic-language and Islamic experts, the ring Obama has been wearing for more than 30 years is adorned with the first part of the Islamic declaration of faith, the Shahada: “There is no god except Allah.”

So his ring says, "There is no god"?

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm » by Elnorel

There is no god except Allah” is the first part, "and Muhammad is a messenger of Allah." is the second.

Took me 0.0000000001% of brain power and 13 seconds to google that up.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:11 pm » by 99socks

I read Arabic, but I am not buying it.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:13 pm » by The57ironman

99socks wrote:I read Arabic, but I am not buying it.

.......well what do you make of it then , socks..?

:cheers:
................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:23 pm » by 99socks

The57ironman wrote:

Nothing. What is interpreted as "writing" is just horizontal snake squiggles between vertical bars. I've seen the pattern before in jewelry in gold stores in Syria. The problem with the "la illaha il-allah" is that in Arabic, it looks like a bunch of parallel lines with a couple of connectors... which I don't actually see in the picture.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:26 pm » by The57ironman

99socks wrote:
The57ironman wrote:

Nothing. What is interpreted as "writing" is just horizontal snake squiggles between vertical bars. I've seen the pattern before in jewelry in gold stores in Syria. The problem with the "la illaha il-allah" is that in Arabic, it looks like a bunch of parallel lines with a couple of connectors... which I don't actually see in the picture.

.......i mean the fact that he's been wearing that 'arabic' ring for thirty years.....

...doesn't that say something....?

....what defense is there..?

ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:29 pm » by 99socks

The57ironman wrote:

.......i mean the fact that he's been wearing that 'arabic' ring for thirty years.....

...doesn't that say something....?

....what defense is there..?

There MAY be something, but I still am not buying it. Arabic and Indian designs in jewelry are available at most jewelry stores, and people have no idea what they are buying. However... real Muslim men aren't supposed to wear gold. So I guess in the end, this is all whatever we choose to make of it.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 10, 2012 9:24 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

Next