Obama’s Son: Trayvon Martin Tweets The MSM Won’t Show You

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:09 pm » by *WillEase*

There are always two sides to a story.

We will never know what really happened on the tragic night George Zimmerman killed Trayvon Martin. It’s a terrible loss for both families, one by the way of life and the other a living hell on earth.

The one thing that does concern me is the mainstream medias portrayal of Trayvon Martin. Yes, we were all young once and make terrible decisions by the way we act and talk, but the race baiting media continued to portray Trayvon as a “choir boy.” What happened to the fair and balanced reporting these news outlets swear by?

Honestly I’m glad this distraction is over so we can focus on real issues again. Don’t get me wrong Trayvon’s life was not worthless, but kids die everyday and the media just used this event to divide the nation even further. Judical Watch even released documents that caught the Government funding protesters after Trayvons murder. Now if that’s not the ingredients for a race war, what is?

http://govtslaves.info/government-caugh ... -race-war/

See other tweets here:
http://govtslaves.info/obamas-son-20-tr ... -show-you/

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostTue Jul 23, 2013 11:42 pm » by Hurtswhenipee

RT @TheyHATEShAHeED: Its crazy how i was jus pissed off,snappin…then i smoked..now im happy:) ha :clapper: Not
ImageImage
9/11 was an inside job! Question everything.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 12:13 am » by Perronick

Do you know the tale of the pyromaniac fire-fighter, Will?

Super Moderator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 12:39 am » by Seahawk

Perronick wrote:Do you know the tale of the pyromaniac fire-fighter, Will?

I definitely hear what you're saying, and understand- I think... :think: Leave it alone now, drop it, move on and focus on other more important issues that are on the horizon, facing us square in the face (and behind our backs?) Something like that? Or, maybe I'm mistaken- at any rate, that's not a jab.

The thing is though, it's really a big story, and a travesty to learn- considering Holder's behavior, and some of his speeches following the outcome of the M/Z case, that the DOJ (Office of Community Public Relations [propaganda]- or something like that) was directly involved in orchestrating and supporting that very act of adding that fuel to the fire- with fairly obvious aims of incitement, to influence, and most definitely a dividing tactic.

Look at it. At face value, it's an underhanded and covert action taken against the Florida justice system- the law- directly guided by the Federal Department of Justice!!!!! Really??? That's so wrong, on so many levels, and again, probably it will be ignored now, and on to other issues...Quick!! Look over here, at Honey Boo Boo again. Isn't she something?????? : (In terms of main stream.) dunno:

:dunno:

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 4:46 pm » by Perronick

My point is, so far in the story, everyone should have their conclusions already extracted. ´This case is burnt and a complete waste of time and it does not justify the incredible amount of threads in this forum. I'm not against forums of debate, even for the most stupid, time-wasting debates, but the amount of threads regarding this case is so insane I'm beginning to question where am I. You know me a bit, SH, I guess you know by now I'm a pacifist, a violent one you might say, I'd bann banns and prohibit prohibitions, but this is just insane and I'm finding hard to stay away from this, so I thought I'd say something. Besides, whatever comes from MSM is destined to fuck with our minds and move us away from any useful conclusion. Thank you for quoting me becayuse otherwise I don't know if would have had the chance to clear my point of view a little but unless something really significative happens, I'm done with this thing.

Writer

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 6:12 pm » by Yaok

Move on. WTF does it matter to you? You are either part of the problem or the solution. next...

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bill Whittle examines the death of Trayvon Martin and trial of George Zimmerman. Is the acquittal of Zimmerman one of the great civil rights injustices of our time? Find out.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jul 26, 2013 3:22 am » by The57ironman

*WillEase* wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Bill Whittle examines the death of Trayvon Martin and trial of George Zimmerman. Is the acquittal of Zimmerman one of the great civil rights injustices of our time? Find out.

:cheers:

..... If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.......