Obama Signs Anti-Constitutional Edict of Tyranny to target..

Initiate
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 9:12 pm » by Volitzer


:yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Obama Signs Anti-Constitutional Edict of Tyranny to target State's Rights

http://www.thelibertypapers.org/2010/01 ... ive-order/

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release January 11, 2010
EXECUTIVE ORDER
ESTABLISHMENT OF THE COUNCIL OF GOVERNORS
By the authority vested in me as President by theConstitution and the laws of the United States of America,including section 1822 of the National Defense AuthorizationAct of 2008 (Public Law 110-181), and in order to strengthenfurther the partnership between the Federal Government and Stategovernments to protect our Nation and its people and property,it is hereby ordered as follows:
Section 1. Council of Governors.
(a)
There is established a Council of Governors (Council).The Council shall consist of 10 State Governors appointed bythe President (Members), of whom no more than five shall be ofthe same political party. The term of service for each Member appointed to serve on the Council shall be 2 years, but a Membermay be reappointed for additional terms.
(b)
The President shall designate two Members, whoshall not be members of the same political party, to serve asCo-Chairs of the Council.
Sec. 2. Functions. The Council shall meet at the call of the Secretary of Defense or the Co-Chairs of the Council toexchange views, information, or advice with the Secretary ofDefense; the Secretary of Homeland Security; the Assistant tothe President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism; theAssistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs andPublic Engagement; the Assistant Secretary of Defense forHomeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs; the Commander,United States Northern Command; the Chief, National GuardBureau; the Commandant of the Coast Guard; and other appropriateofficials of the Department of Homeland Security and theDepartment of Defense, and appropriate officials of otherexecutive departments or agencies as may be designated by theSecretary of Defense or the Secretary of Homeland Security.Such views, information, or advice shall concern:
(a)
matters involving the National Guard of the variousStates;
(b)
homeland defense;
(c)
civil support;
(d)
synchronization and integration of State and Federalmilitary activities in the United States; and
(e)
other matters of mutual interest pertaining toNational Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.
Sec. 3. Administration.
(a)
The Secretary of Defense shall designate an ExecutiveDirector to coordinate the work of the Council.
(b)
Members shall serve without compensation for theirwork on the Council. However, Members shall be allowed travelexpenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, asauthorized by law.
(c)
Upon the joint request of the Co-Chairs ofthe Council, the Secretary of Defense shall, to theextent permitted by law and subject to the availability ofappropriations, provide the Council with administrative support,assignment or detail of personnel, and information as may benecessary for the performance of the Council's functions.
(d)
The Council may establish subcommittees of theCouncil. These subcommittees shall consist exclusively ofMembers of the Council and any designated employees of a Memberwith authority to act on the Member's behalf, as appropriate toaid the Council in carrying out its functions under this order.
(e)
The Council may establish a charter that is consistentwith the terms of this order to refine further its purpose,scope, and objectives and to allocate duties, as appropriate,among members.
Sec. 4. Definitions. As used in this order:
(a)
the term "State" has the meaning provided inparagraph (15) of section 2 of the Homeland Security Act of 2002(6 U.S.C. 101(15)); and
(b)
the term "Governor" has the meaning provided inparagraph (5) of section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford DisasterRelief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122(5)).
Sec. 5. General Provisions.
(a)
Nothing in this order shall be construed to impair orotherwise affect:
(1)
the authority granted by law to adepartment, agency, or the head thereof; or
(2)
functions of the Director of the Office of Management and Budget relating to budgetary,administrative, or legislative proposals.
(b)
This order shall be implemented consistentwith applicable law and subject to the availability ofappropriations.
more(c)
This order is not intended to, and does not, createany right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable atlaw or in equity by any party against the United States, itsdepartments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, oragents, or any other person.
BARACK OBAMA
THE WHITE HOUSE,January 11, 2010.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... _order.pdf

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-off ... -governors


The White House

Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate Release
January 11, 2010
President Obama Signs Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors

Executive Order will Strengthen Further Partnership Between the Federal and State and Local Governments to Better Protect Our Nation

The President today signed an Executive Order (attached) establishing a Council of Governors to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State Governments to protect our Nation against all types of hazards. When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defense; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defense, and civil support activities.

The bipartisan Council will be composed of ten State Governors who will be selected by the President to serve two year terms. In selecting the Governors to the Council, the White House will solicit input from Governors and Governors’ associations. Once chosen, the Council will have no more than five members from the same party and represent the Nation as a whole.

Federal members of the Council include the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, the Assistant to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement, the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs, the U.S. Northern Command Commander, the Commandant of the Coast Guard, and the Chief of the National Guard Bureau. The Secretary of Defense will designate an Executive Director for the Council.

The Council of Governors will provide an invaluable Senior Administration forum for exchanging views with State and local officials on strengthening our National resilience and the homeland defense and civil support challenges facing our Nation today and in the future.

The formation of the Council of Governors was required by the Fiscal Year 2008 National Defense Authorization Act which stated, “The President shall establish a bipartisan Council of Governors to advise the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of Homeland Security, and the White House Homeland Security Council on matters related to the National Guard and civil support missions.” (NDAA FY2008, Sec 1822)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php ... ;topicseen

Initiate
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 3:38 am » by Ruquick


uhhg....what is it going to take to get you Americans off your asses! :bang;

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 657
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am
Location: AmeriKKKa

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 4:40 am » by Bahb3


The NWO is VERY close... They are putting in place the defense against the Civil Unrest when America finally goes down for the count. I'd say we are 5-10 years away..Then we will see China and the Arab Nations cashing in their bonds. If you can not imagine a world without America I suggest you enjoy these last few years while you can.

Here's the plan:

First they will completely destroy confidence in the Government (yes it can get lower!) and the economy to the point where investors will put their money in foreign markets. When those investments surpass the US Stocks and Bonds then their self intrests will no longer be with Americas. You may not be able to believe this is possible but you have to remember...the living memory of "The Greatest Generation" will be gone. Baby boomers are such a greedy self involved bunch they will have no problem letting go. Hell just 30 years ago they were burning flags, give them medicinal marijuana and Viagra and you won't hear a peep from them. And forget about the X'ers and the Y'ers and whoever else, they already are seeking something better, If its called America or not I don't think it will matter much to them.

The ignorant country folk may put up a fight, but cut off their welfare from the major cities, and you have nothing to worry about. At least nothing a few Apache helicopters wouldn't cure. Farming is pretty much commercialized now anyway, in 10 years it will be even more so with the advent of better producing genetically engineered crops. In fact, Monsanto is releasing a new batch this year.

Well that's the way I see it unfolding.

Initiate
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 5:09 am » by Ruquick


bahb3 wrote:The NWO is VERY close... They are putting in place the defense against the Civil Unrest when America finally goes down for the count. I'd say we are 5-10 years away..Then we will see China and the Arab Nations cashing in their bonds. If you can not imagine a world without America I suggest you enjoy these last few years while you can.

Here's the plan:

First they will completely destroy confidence in the Government (yes it can get lower!) and the economy to the point where investors will put their money in foreign markets. When those investments surpass the US Stocks and Bonds then their self intrests will no longer be with Americas. You may not be able to believe this is possible but you have to remember...the living memory of "The Greatest Generation" will be gone. Baby boomers are such a greedy self involved bunch they will have no problem letting go. Hell just 30 years ago they were burning flags, give them medicinal marijuana and Viagra and you won't hear a peep from them. And forget about the X'ers and the Y'ers and whoever else, they already are seeking something better, If its called America or not I don't think it will matter much to them.

The ignorant country folk may put up a fight, but cut off their welfare from the major cities, and you have nothing to worry about. At least nothing a few Apache helicopters wouldn't cure. Farming is pretty much commercialized now anyway, in 10 years it will be even more so with the advent of better producing genetically engineered crops. In fact, Monsanto is releasing a new batch this year.

Well that's the way I see it unfolding.


I'd say you're probably not far off, except I think you're a little optimistic with your time frame.

Initiate
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 7:07 am » by Volitzer


They'll need a lot of mercenaries or a lot of bio-weapons to take America down.

I could see them doing both.

Bring the mercs in then release a bio-chem weapon.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 7:18 am » by Lowsix


There was not a single word in that document suggesting anything about removing states rights.

Not one.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:40 am

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 1:01 pm » by Freedomofwill


LowSix wrote:There was not a single word in that document suggesting anything about removing states rights.

Not one.


That's right, hmmmmm. A council of 10 governors. That sounds interesting.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 102
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:43 am
Location: Minnesota

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 5:49 pm » by Lolwtf


The states rights will probably be in the hands of the 10 governors. Since they probably wouldn't want the power to rest in the hands of ordinary citizens like you and me.

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostTue Jan 19, 2010 6:07 pm » by Lowsix


Where are you people coming up with this crap?

There is a board of ten governors.
So what?

There is nothing in that document..NOTHING WHATSOEVER that even HINTS at targeting or eliminating or limiting states rights. Which they cant anyways, due to a thing called the constitution..and no a board of ten governors cannot overturn that..sorry, just cant.

Is anyone going to acknowledge that at all or what?
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
Posts: 294
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:48 pm

PostThu Jan 21, 2010 8:12 am » by Ruquick


LowSix wrote:Where are you people coming up with this crap?

There is a board of ten governors.
So what?

There is nothing in that document..NOTHING WHATSOEVER that even HINTS at targeting or eliminating or limiting states rights. Which they cant anyways, due to a thing called the constitution..and no a board of ten governors cannot overturn that..sorry, just cant.

Is anyone going to acknowledge that at all or what?


Six....the fact that they intend to target and infiltrate conspiracy sites and effectively ban our "constitutional right" to freedom of speech clearly shows the Constitution means very little in regards to federal decision making.
After all, it was Bush himself that said..."It's just a damn piece of paper" :think:


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook