Obama signs historic finance reform bill

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:11 pm » by Drjones

theduck wrote:
'Because of this law, the American people will never again be asked to foot the bill for Wall Street's mistakes. There will be no more tax-funded bailouts,' Obama promised.

Shouldn't he have done that before he screwed everyone over with the original bailout?

How can you trust someone who has lied once yet alone multiple times...

Yeah it's a little late don't you think? What a joke.The only reason this is happening is to subdue the sheeple into thinking their governments care about them and are actually doing 'something'...the real deal here is THE EFFECT from the manufactured global financial crisis has been achieved,TPTB have initiated their plan so what Obama is doing amounts to absolutely NOTHING whatsoever.Yeah,none of this will happen again because the affect from this financial collapse will last many many years,by then TBTB will be implementing their strategies towards a cashless society,this is their gameplan,Obama is a puppett of the banks..!!..If he was a REAL PRESIDENT he would have dissolved the federal reserve after this financial farce and said the U.S government is taking control of the money,we are going to print our own,bye bye Ben Bernake-YOU'RE FIRED!!...a bit like what JFK was going to do,and we all know what happened to him,anyway this is what a real president would have done regardless if he thought his life would be in danger IMO.
Last edited by Drjones on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:16 pm » by Drjones

electrobadgr wrote:As far as i know, all the control of the american banks go to the Federal Reserve. I have heard first hand that this is the case from Senior banking executives through my job. You are deluding yourself if you believe that this legislation is really for the benefit of the people.

Look deeper

Absolutely mate,this bill amounts to nothing whatsoever,it's a WWE show for the sheeple.
The FACTS ARE that the federal reserve despite what they have done to the U.S economy ACTUALLY NOW HAS MORE POWER THAN EVER BEFORE...!!!
All i can say is they must be a right bunch of criminal gangsters of the highest order to be able to get away with such insanity.No-one in the U.S government except it seems Ron Paul is able to at least in some way stand upto them...it's madness...these private banks calling the shots... :bang;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Drjones on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:19 pm » by Drjones

drjones wrote:
electrobadgr wrote:As far as i know, all the control of the american banks go to the Federal Reserve. I have heard first hand that this is the case from Senior banking executives through my job. You are deluding yourself if you believe that this legislation is really for the benefit of the people.

Look deeper

Absolutely mate,this bill amounts to nothing whatsoever,it's a WWE show for the sheeple.
The FACTS ARE that the federal reserve despite what they have done to the U.S economy ACTUALLY NOW HAS MORE POWER THAN EVER BEFORE...!!!
All i can say is they must be a right bunch of criminal gangsters of the highest order to be able to get away with such insanity.No-one in the U.S government except it seems Ron Paul is able to at least in some way stand upto them...it's madness...these private banks calling the shots... :bang;

All i can say now is...WHAT NEXT!?!

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:26 pm » by Heinousone

The fact that the Federal Reserve will be in charge of the Consumer Protection Agency that has spawned from this disaster of a bill should be enough to tell you that this is yet another joke that has a false name added to it. Just like the "Health Care Bill" that protects insurance companies while finding a tricky way to add another tax on the American People.

Stop looking for ways to defend the Administration simply because you want to Believe. Belief is a power thing, allows you to live in a world of your own creation.

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 4:29 pm » by Electrobadgr

Well said all round:-)
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Master Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:31 pm » by Drjones

heinousone wrote:The fact that the Federal Reserve will be in charge of the Consumer Protection Agency that has spawned from this disaster of a bill should be enough to tell you that this is yet another joke that has a false name added to it. Just like the "Health Care Bill" that protects insurance companies while finding a tricky way to add another tax on the American People.

Stop looking for ways to defend the Administration simply because you want to Believe. Belief is a power thing, allows you to live in a world of your own creation.

The last sentence in particular! :clapper:

Conspirator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:38 pm » by Mep630

Rich if you think there is a two party system in America you are very wrong.

Yea Obama is looking out for you, lol. good luck with that one dude.

One day you will wake up and smell the coffee and it wont be pretty.

Obama is destroying America, just like Bush was.

This is the same plan running, for the North American Union.

Now ask yourself if Obama is for America, we we are worried about Terrorists, HOW COME WE ARE NOT ENFORCING OUR OWN BORDERS!!!!

Wake up dude.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Jul 22, 2010 5:49 pm » by The57ironman

[quote="mep630"]Rich if you think there is a two party system in America you are very wrong.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:flop: :flop: :flop:

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 am » by Rich316

mep630 wrote:Rich if you think there is a two party system in America you are very wrong.

Now ask yourself if Obama is for America, we we are worried about Terrorists, HOW COME WE ARE NOT ENFORCING OUR OWN BORDERS!!!!

Wake up dude.

I don't live in America. I put this up on the forum to see what kind of response it would get. Fact is, I know little about American politics and was simply showing you how 'someone on the outside' sees this. I think most of America will believe it for what it is and think it's good for them... Doesn't make them stupid, perhaps naive? Perhaps brainwashed by years of media lies?.. who knows.. if YOU guys say it's BS, then I believe you over the media any day of the week!

Previous