Obama Starts Another Illegal War, Rangel Calls For Draft

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 am » by Redwoodrick

Don't ask me to show compassion, I have none.

After reading that,you have mine.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 7:17 am » by Dstarmg123

I'll be honest, if your sign up to be a soldier your just as guilty as the rest of the government. Why should I feel sorry for people who are too stupid to see what america is doing to the world. Personally I think it is more brave to put down the gun then pick one up. Its not like american soldiers are fighting nazi soldiers, they are fighting inferior nations that barely have the capabilities to fight back. Its not a fair fight, its a slaughter, the game is rigged.Wow american soldiers are so brave to fighting nations that everyone knows they will destroy. wow, brave soldiers. I have no sympathy for soldiers. Im tired of blaming the media and politicans. Grow the fuck up soldiers and read a fucking book about how the world is run.

Moving on

America and other nations went under the guise of the UN because the world is become savvy to the real reason on the attacks in the middle east and north africa and america doesnt want to come out of this as the bad guy. Since the UN is a 'peace organization' it would be easier to get the world's approval on gutting libya. If you can recall UN did not support bush in afghanistan. No country is innocent and obama isnt innocent. every character has a role, a role that he or she has agreed upon.

Fuck compassion, all it does is hide the truth.

Ghaddafhi is an evil man, but there are many evil men in the world, most of which are supported by america, the only reason why ghaddafhi is the medias bitch is because he somehow fucked his relationship with america up. So like saddamn, they will go in annhilate the coutrny, kill civilians, build more bases, control the oil, sell it cheaply, and put the infinite fake democracy in libya in which no of the countries resources will benefit its own citizens. fuck america, fuck em. no sympathy if america loses to china(not that china is much better)

United nations is not the world government! They virtually have no power unless an ambitious nation is trying to hide behind it in order to presume to be 'good.' When it is time for a world government then the UN will be disbanded and a new Government will be created. If UN had that much power then when Bush didnt receive support from UN for afghanistan then he wouldnt have been able to go. You think america is subservent to the UN? Seriously? America, the country with troops in over 100 countries is subservent to a figure head organization?

Governments dont rule the world. Banks and corporations do. Politicans are more or less handpicked and forced to abide to the rules that they have orchestrated. to say that the UN has any power is silly, if you look at history
Last edited by Dstarmg123 on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 7:19 am » by Nihilgeist

disorganizer81 wrote:Same people?

Obama Starts Another Illegal War, Rangel Calls For Draft

Yep, same people. :hiho:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 7:40 am » by Nihilgeist

disorganizer81 wrote:Definition of war: a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea or AIR.

A state or period of armed hostility or active military operations.

It's a war. And it is illegal. Because no matter how much you NWO COmmies hate it, the constitution trumps UN law, for the constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America.

Good to see the avoidance of the whole "bring the draft back" debate.

Usually it takes decades or longer for history to repeat itself. Tptb have it down to such a craft they only need 8 years.

People are "avoiding" the bring the draft back debate because there's nothing to debate, it's absurd to even talk about it.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 7:44 am » by Realorfake

the title of this thread blows...

"another US president, another illegal war" kicks the OP's title in its nuts...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 am » by Redwoodrick

nihilgeist wrote:
disorganizer81 wrote:Definition of war: a conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation; warfare, as by land, sea or AIR.

A state or period of armed hostility or active military operations.

It's a war. And it is illegal. Because no matter how much you NWO COmmies hate it, the constitution trumps UN law, for the constitution is the supreme law of the United States of America.

Good to see the avoidance of the whole "bring the draft back" debate.

Usually it takes decades or longer for history to repeat itself. Tptb have it down to such a craft they only need 8 years.

People are "avoiding" the bring the draft back debate because there's nothing to debate, it's absurd to even talk about it.

:flop: Exactly.Know what else?Women serve now.They would have to be drafted too...sexual discrimination an all..The populace is conditioned into sending their sons off to kill and die,but not their daughters.No way.This country has moved past the draft imo.And in the coming economic collapse the government will have no problem filling the armed forces with enlistments from a lower economic demographic with poor education and few relevant work skills.Add to that the fact that US warfare is becoming more automated and mechanized and the state of the art of our military will dwarf the poor brown people we go to war with...people will line up to enlist.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am » by SUKHOV

no surprise here.. Kind of surprised it wasn't any sooner..
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 21, 2011 4:39 pm » by Mediasorcerer

redwoodrick wrote:Trying to tie this multilateral UN action to Iraq is juvenile and ignorant.Calling it an "illegal war" is just plain stupid.If you were familiar with the laws in the US regarding participation in UN actions you would know better than to call this an "illegal war".It is neither illegal nor war.Educate yourself before quoting people who either do not know or do not care to know the facts.
And pray you never find yourself in a country who's citizens are being massacred by a madman.
You either are biased towards anti Americanism,or you have not read the UN resolution or watched ANY independent news sources.You should educate yourself,Harbin,on the facts before regurgitating slanted opinions from opinion pieces.
http://english.aljazeera.net/watch_now/

hey pal.you got any solid evidence this is a massacre like they say it is,and how come usa is not going into all the other hundreds of places where folks get massacred??

harbin is spot on,try educating yourself in us foreign policy and oil,.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Previous