Obama staunchly defends ground zero mosque

Writer

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:41 pm » by Bradders3110

I am not a racist and people should be allowed to peacefully worship what they believe but c'mon a mosque very close to the 911 site. I am sure many would find that a little in bad taste....or am I the only one?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-10973459

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 1:53 pm » by Mayafan

wy wouldnt they build a mosk there??
every inteligent human being knows that there were no muslims involved in the 911 attacks
proven by lots of facts.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 2:01 pm » by Drjones

Well i heard Obama explain himself on this and i have to say he did a good job,whether or not he duped me i don't know? i have to say it was all about promoting the american way of life...freedom,i know it's laughable but for me it seemed right,the concept he was explaining anyway....Obama to me almost always comes across to me as really sincere and decent,BUT like Bush jr i can see he is just a frontman for the real power.I kind of feel for people like Obama to be honest,that they are in such positions of 'power' but the reality is they are actually power LESS unable to inititate the REAL changes we ALL would like to see,real human decisons not based on financial profit or corporate control,which is where the world is right now,the corporations are gaining more and more control.We can't allow them to take over every facet of our lives.Voting with out cash is one of the best things we can do IMO.

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 2:16 pm » by Buckweedbertha

Isn't Obama a Muslim though? And I read that there were also plans to place the Mosque next to a gay club? I personally wouldn't think it appropriate to put a Nightclub of any kind there either, unless the club had been there previous 9/11....

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 2:57 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

To me it looks like a huge ritual...

-build two exactly the same towers...
-destroy them, by blaming a religion for it...
-revenge on this religion by causing war(s)...
-make a warship out of the towers debris....http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article723328.ece- then build a religious cult place for those who have "destroyed" the towers, on the exact same site.

then, and only then the Antichrist will come............Arghhhhh.....

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 3:35 pm » by Mikleanjello

Firstly if he believes that Muslims truly perpetrated the acts on 9/11 then it is almost traitorous for a President to endorse and glory the enemy with putting a Place of worship that foments the principles the supposed terrorists use to strike at America "Allah Akbar" remember Obama,.... I DO NOT, think Muslims did it,.... I think this was the "Modern day Pearl Harbor" they were designing and looking for as a pretext for going to war. However if they are going to proceed along the lines that is was Muslims,... then of course there should be NO mosque there, would we put a Shinto Temple at the Pearl Harbor Memorial,... How about a huge statue of Adolf Hitler at any one of the Holocaust Museums dotted around the country, why do we cough up hair balls any time a Swats sticker is found anywhere,.... I am sure there are peace lovely people that don't share the Nazi ideal yet like the swats sticker, but we all understand the association the symbol has and so we rightfully see it as offensive. To equate putting this here is somehow commensurate with American ideals is ridiculous. Because we're free doesn't mean we have to cater to our enemies,... again not that I believe Muslims or the Arab world is our enemy. I personally do not have a problem with building a Mosque there for the very reason that I do not believe they did 9/11, but for those that do believe it I think it's hypocritical and even dangerous,... as they won't allow the slightest serious dissension from it's own citizens without calling them terrorists, but who they supposedly know are terrorists can build a mosque.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 3:46 pm » by whitedeath

http://i.imgur.com/TacgJ.jpg

Too big to embed but worth a look imho

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 3:57 pm » by zinzana

the ground zero mosque is obama's baby and he aint gonna let anyone take it away from him

Obama stands up for Ground Zero mosque

President Barack Obama on Friday endorsed a controversial plan to build a mosque and Islamic center just blocks from Ground Zero in Manhattan, despite the strong objections of conservatives, civic groups and those who lost loved ones in the September 11 attacks.

“Ground Zero is, indeed, hallowed ground,” according to prepared remarks Obama was to deliver at a White House dinner celebrating the Muslim holiday of Ramadan. “But let me be clear: as a citizen, and as President, I believe that Muslims have the same right to practice their religion as anyone else in this country. That includes the right to build a place of worship and a community center on private property in lower Manhattan, in accordance with local laws and ordinances.”

“This is America,” Obama said.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0810/41060.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 3:58 pm » by Christomite

Americans loose faith in their country.Americans are turned against thier country.Much easier to usher in a global empire.

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 14, 2010 5:56 pm » by zinzana

Obama gives blessing to Ground Zero mosque President Obama last night strongly backed the Ground Zero mosque while celebrating Ramadan with Muslim Americans at the White House -- saying it shows that the nation's commitment to religious tolerance is "unshakeable."
Read Full Story

Next