Obama Supporters or Financial backers of future collapse?

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 7:35 am » by jetxvii

OBAMA FOR AMERICA!

That is what it is called, I was actually online searching for Hospira corporation and the CEO of the company was on this site that I just happened to stumble upon. I don't know whether to shit bricks or whether to just think wow that is funny. however I came across this list for OBAMA FOR AMERICA!

The list compiles several different CEO's, Actors and Actress's, Television Journalist, a Rockefeller, and also several different components of Media. I will put some of the most astonishing findings on here and put the link at the bottom so you can see for yourselves. this is considerably funny considering what happened when he got elected, and when you see some of the names on the list you will wonder what the fuck was supposed to happen...

The site is a Beta but it is also equipped with a name profile director that will direct you to the users profile. which is interesting itself if you look at where they are coming from.

1.Neil Abercrombie
Politician
26-Jun-1938 Congressman, Hawaii 1st

2.Richard J. Almeida
Business
c. 1943 Heller Financial

3. Emily Altman
Business
1955 Morgan Stanley

4. (and talk about a musical hypocrite)
Billie Joe Armstrong
Musician
17-Feb-1972 Frontman for Green Day (lost all respect)(Sellout)

5.Kenneth J. Bacon
Business
c. 1954 EVP at Fannie Mae

6.Alfred R. Berkeley III
Business
1944 President of NASDAQ, 1996-2003

7.Sharon Percy Rockefeller
Business
1944 CEO of WETA Public Broadcasting

OK I can't do anymore there are so many too list.... basically anyone you think would be on there is. all the banks, the ford foundation... ALL of it..... it is absolutely Insane.

let me know what you think or what you find out. the list is incredible but I have looked through about half of it and can't close my jaw.

http://www.nndb.com/org/684/000167183/

:cheers:

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 9:14 pm » by jetxvii

Bump.... only 71 views, I figure it might be high traffic time...

jetxvii

PostFri Nov 06, 2009 9:40 pm » by jetxvii

concrete wrote:Is it Obama? Or is it government?
Obama is a figurehead.
It's the congress people and the lobby groups who run your country.
Isn't it?

Edit-If you can name one government without a Rockerfella involved. Good on you.

that is a good interpretation. well the way I look at it is there has to be a backed president just to make it official. I think the other supporters of McCain would look something similar to this only the opposite if you know what i mean. I just found it interesting that so many problematic companies and foundations are on this list. It also seemed that Obama ended up helping a good portion of people that supported him. now if they all supported McCain and he didn't win then I wouldn't have questions about it. but no plain as day there it is in your face the supporters were the ones getting help.

BTW I agree with your statement, it might go deeper than lobbyist groups, but for the most part I agree with it.

thanks for responding back, I was like WHAT? how could no one see this.. I think it is pretty incredible and very eerie.

jetxvii

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 am » by jetxvii

@ concrete

well not really any point, just a point in the right direction, for anyone that wants to claim that "Obama had no ties to these corporations" or "he wasn't supported by any of the Big timers"

it is a for sure way to check for yourself if you have questions instead of getting it from an Alex Jones or David Icke.

The best source of information is from the horses mouth and that is what this site is, everyone signed up on there own, they have a separate profile that runs with it on the site so you can accessthere backround information like:

Colleges
Former business employment
Other charities or groups they are with..

if anyone goes to the link provided they can click on one of the names and see what I mean.

so just a point in the right direction.

Note:
LOL I just saw the voice for Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid on there HAHAHA David Hayter...

jetxvii

PostSat Nov 07, 2009 2:06 am » by jetxvii

concrete wrote:
jetxvii wrote:@ concrete

well not really any point, just a point in the right direction, for anyone that wants to claim that "Obama had no ties to these corporations" or "he wasn't supported by any of the Big timers"

it is a for sure way to check for yourself if you have questions instead of getting it from an Alex Jones or David Icke.

The best source of information is from the horses mouth and that is what this site is, everyone signed up on there own, they have a separate profile that runs with it on the site so you can accessthere backround information like:

Colleges
Former business employment
Other charities or groups they are with..

if anyone goes to the link provided they can click on one of the names and see what I mean.

so just a point in the right direction.

Note:
LOL I just saw the voice for Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid on there HAHAHA David Hayter...

Eh?
Have you lost it?

Please. Don't start.
I'm verry intoxicated at the moment. I may do or say something I may regrwt in the morning.

Bitch!

I think maybe you have drank a little to much....