Obama Supporters think Election was LAST WEEK

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 11:57 am » by One-23

Gives everyone a great deal of hope (NOT) knowing that the sheeple are so easily led :bang;

Obama Supporters think Election was LAST WEEK, they're so out of touch with reality.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Oct 28, 2012 by Mark Dice

Under the obviously false assumption that the 2012 presidential election was last week and Obama won by a landslide, Mark Dice talks with Obama supporters who are so out of touch with reality, they believe him and comment on Obama winning a second term.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm » by Harbin

He posted all of the non-voters he found on the wharf. Funny how people are uninterested in the election, but feel compelled to lie that they voted.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 12:37 pm » by One-23

Harbin wrote: Funny how people are uninterested in the election, but feel compelled to lie that they voted.

They are mirroring exactly what the politicians do on a daily basis.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Master Conspirator

PostMon Oct 29, 2012 1:08 pm » by *WillEase*

You should show the hundreds of people who didn't fall for this bullshit. I'll bet if he said it was Romney that won he could dupe just as many people. Besides that, most states have early voting so who knows if they did or did not vote.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.