Obama the Anti Christ and the government is Evil

Conspirator
Posts: 1050
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:15 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 2:55 am » by Chronicnerd


zaff4444 wrote:
chronicnerd wrote:
whiteknight2000 wrote:I would like to get all of your attention for just one moment.

Have any of you read through all these conspiracies and noticed that a lot them have big holes, alot of them just sound way to sensational???

Are the government really that evil? Do they really want to assaninate journalists, the public for just about anything?

I believe it has happened yes, and people have been killed by the government. We have proof of that.

Is there really a HARP that is a big weather machine that could destroy the world?

Yes there is a HARP out there, and we don't really know what it's true purpose is. I doubt it was created to destroy earth and all of its inhabitants. That is disinformation. It has been blamed on practically everything these days, earthquakes, volcano's, floods, global warming.

Now as soon as a simple earthquake happens people automatically conclude it was HARP. Does anyone here know how mother nature work's anymore? Does anyone on here know where an earthquake comes from, or a volcano, or floods and how it happens?

If not then you really need to start re-educating yourself because Earthquakes and volcano's have been around a lot longer than humans.

Is Obama really the Anti christ? Is obama really an Reptilian sent from another planet that wants to eat us?

Presidents and polition's are alway's labelled like this. They are caricatured, they are teased, they are called names, they get death threats the list goes on.

Now If I was in IRAQ, or IRAN, or China Nazi Germany if I called the chinese prime minister that I would be shot immediately in the street by the police.

Does that happen in the U.S? or Australia, or London????

Our current president is coping with a lot more bullshit, and is coping with alot more than the average U.S president. I am surprised he is still in his office, and hasn't committed suicide yet with all of the crap he's gone through.

He has now got grey hair's, and he's going crazy.

And I am asking all of you why is that happening?

hmmmm lemme see. We have called him the following

1. Satanist
2. Baby Killer
3. Nazi
4. Hitler.
5. Socialist

And most of that has come from the tea party which quite frankly is being funded by insurance company's.

My point is there's alot of crap on the Media right now.

1. Anti American Propaganda
2. Anti Obama Propoganda
3. Anti Police Propaganda
4. Anti Banks Propaganda

And if the media is really owned by the Elite I can assure you that would try and keep most of the above out of their stories. And try to focus on something else entirely. Just like China which pretty much controls everything, or Iran or Iraq.

Did you know they hang gay people in Iran? Do they do it in America, EU, etc? I don't think so.

Are the police really corrupt, want to kill you, and is there going to be a Prison planet in the near future?

There are some police out there that are corrupt yes, corruption in the police force has been known ever since they have existed. Even during the day's of the old west.

It has been really bad in the 1930's, and it could be bad now. However there are still good cops out there who are just doing there jobs.

Now of course the police have a desk load of red tape. Forms have to be filled out every time someone is charged. They have to have a warrant in order to goto someone's house to do a search, and it could take days before they get one.

Police work is a nasty job, and I have spoken with a cop and he say's that there aren't exactly pretty women as dectives like in the tv shows. It's a very bad job and he has to go through alot of shit, and a lot of people every single night including many death threats.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be willing to change his job or career to something a little less extreme. And not just that but the anti-corruption laws are really tough.

So in short stop comparing our countries to Nazi Germany where there are other countries out there that are just as worse out there.

Will there be a prison planet? Well that really does depend on all of your attitudes, and how you all behave. If the situation get's really bad, then how do you think they are going to lower the crime in the streets????

Would you all rather have a lawless society (Africa, Middle east - Find out what happens over there), or a lawful society? (American, Eu, UK, etc).

Is a NWO coming?

That depends on your definition of New World Order. I think we all need to be very specific about that?

Is there really an Illuminati and Bilderberg?

Yes, we have proof of that, and they are a bunch of Rich people who get together to talk about business and what is going on in the world. Mainly its all just private, but lately its not private because now whenever a bilderberg meeting happens its a giant media circus, because practically everyone know's about it.

I believe that most of the nations rich people don't get along, and there are wars between corperations, and wars that a thought over power. And alot more can be going on. If the entire human race can't get along then how can a huge group of rich people get along when they are all competing for business.

However I'm not ruling out there is corruption in corporations because there is. But not all big corporations are bad. Because when was the last time you guy's did a count on how many companies exist in the world right now?



So now to my point

I talk to a child who lives in Africa and he lives in a house that is made out of cow poop, straws, and other meterials, and his mum and dad are farmers and don't have that much money at all. He dosen't have access to clean water, and he faces starvation all the time.

Do any of us live through that right now? Any of you?

Because most of you live under a house that isn't made out of shit, and you guy's are under the constant protection of police, and have access to food 3 minutes away, you have clean water, and you have a possible future.

Now how can you possible say that America, England is Nazi Germany when you don't know shit about the very planet you live in and the circumstances people are going through in other countries besides your own?

That's the point I am trying to get across and I hope some of you wake up to this reality, and I hope that one day all of you will eventually make your mark in the world, and maybe one day you will all change the world.


All good points... and yes we need to change the way we do things... however...change is not something that can be forced upon people...historically forced change always ends up in more death and more "mud houses"...because all of the $$ spent on "forcing change" could be spent on simply helping those in need.

There are people living in mud huts...but the issue might not be "America"... I posted this link awhile back but I will re-post it to kind of make the point:
http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top-ten-doners-of-foreigner-aid-map.html

America has always been the "top provider"/"contributor" to those less fortunate in the world... however...somehow...America keeps getting "blamed" for things...

Historically and even currently America is ~still~ the top foreign aid contributor in the *world*...so while I agree with a lot of what you are saying...I also know that the rest of the world needs to start looking at what America *does* do for the "poor people living in mud huts"...and then look at what *they* are doing in comparison...

Until all countries start putting for the same effort relative to their GDP...there ~will~ continue to be people living in "mud huts"...

Is there more we could do? Sure...more than likely...but the fact still remains that everything happening today that is "bad" or "causing issues"... as far as all of the facts...both good and bad...America isn't the one "stirring the pot"...or "trying to make the economy collapse"... there are people *within* America funded by people who live *OUTSIDE* of America (*cough* George Soros *cough*)....that are trying to "Break" America...because they want more control over the world in general.

Will bringing America down help those in "mud huts"? Well, according to the foreign aid statistics...you bring down America...you "reset" the system... and you are going to see ~even more~ people living in "mud huts"...

Not sayin...just sayin... you want "change"...look at the world in general...where the problems are...who is doing what...who is "contributing" and who is "causing trouble" (relative to how much they help vs how much they cause problems)... and America is ~not~ where the issues are...

However...America stands for the "Life, Liberty, and Freedom" for all...so we will keep on trying to "fight the good fight"...and hope for the best.

:lol:
America stands for the "Life, Liberty, and Freedom" for all
:lol:
sorry but that quote of yours made me laugh :lol:



I know what you are thinking... and yeah...I get your point...but please do give me an example of a country who's constitution is worded and founded on those same principles please?

Otherwise...it is the best the world has...while the corruption in the government is an issue...it doesn't mean that the underlying 'truth' of what America stands for does not still exist within the hearts of the People of the United States. It just means that corruption exists and we all need to do what we can to get rid of it.

If you know of a place on this planet that has as many people trying to become a citizen more than America...please...I am all ears.

Otherwise...it ain't that funny...because if you think there is a better way...better government...better whatever...then please...get into politics and do your thing.

Else...laughing at the very "concept" of what everyone is wanting...is like saying you want medical help but you don't want any doctors to help you...it is self defeating.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 am » by Govtslave


We are all being controlled by a select group of people who print pieces of paper with pictures and numbers on it and convince us that it has value. We spend our entire lives in pursuit of it because we can't eat, drink, have a roof over our heads, or do practically anything without it. Don't you find that a bit scary?

Initiate
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:15 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 3:45 am » by Whiteknight2000


govtslave wrote:We are all being controlled by a select group of people who print pieces of paper with pictures and numbers on it and convince us that it has value. We spend our entire lives in pursuit of it because we can't eat, drink, have a roof over our heads, or do practically anything without it. Don't you find that a bit scary?


So what do you suggest we do about it? Do you think there is a better way? How do you think humans should live in the future?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 3:58 am » by Govtslave


The "funny money" system has worked. It has raised the standard of living of many countries. Built cities, etc, etc. But participation is not voluntary. In America the only way to be free of the funny money system is to be a homeless bum. You can't say "I'm going out into the woods and live off the wild" as soon as you are discovered, someone will come along and want some funny money from you. Funny money is a mechanism to enslave people. The federal reserve and the tax collector work hand in hand. Perhaps we in America go back to or at least have the option the founding fathers envisioned of being free from a master. Gold, silver, and other currency that has intrinsic value. As long as we have the fed and the irs we are not free.

Writer
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:54 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 am » by Olegtts


whiteknight2000 you are really very very stupid

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 5:01 am » by 99socks


olegtts wrote:whiteknight2000 you are really very very stupid



Transparent as well. :D
Image

Initiate
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 am » by Unitb166er


How's the pay at Homeland cyber-security anyway?
Designed To Give A Damn!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 6298
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:06 pm
Location: coast

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 2:10 pm » by Mediasorcerer


oh,what do you mean by "pay',witeknite is just very concerned for all us conspiracy dudes,thats all,hes worried were imagining all the fuking corruption,lies,theft,deceit and the rest of the criminal behaviour going on these days,
were not being rational by exposing the truths of ptb and the rest,
how dare we question all of that,oh,the gall of it,oh dear,

oooooooh,you naughty conspiracy nuts you,!!!!!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Writer
Posts: 78
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:29 am

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 2:18 pm » by Kadok9


whiteknight2000 wrote:I would like to get all of your attention for just one moment.

Have any of you read through all these conspiracies and noticed that a lot them have big holes, alot of them just sound way to sensational???

Are the government really that evil? Do they really want to assaninate journalists, the public for just about anything?

I believe it has happened yes, and people have been killed by the government. We have proof of that.

Is there really a HARP that is a big weather machine that could destroy the world?

Yes there is a HARP out there, and we don't really know what it's true purpose is. I doubt it was created to destroy earth and all of its inhabitants. That is disinformation. It has been blamed on practically everything these days, earthquakes, volcano's, floods, global warming.

Now as soon as a simple earthquake happens people automatically conclude it was HARP. Does anyone here know how mother nature work's anymore? Does anyone on here know where an earthquake comes from, or a volcano, or floods and how it happens?

If not then you really need to start re-educating yourself because Earthquakes and volcano's have been around a lot longer than humans.

Is Obama really the Anti christ? Is obama really an Reptilian sent from another planet that wants to eat us?

Presidents and polition's are alway's labelled like this. They are caricatured, they are teased, they are called names, they get death threats the list goes on.

Now If I was in IRAQ, or IRAN, or China Nazi Germany if I called the chinese prime minister that I would be shot immediately in the street by the police.

Does that happen in the U.S? or Australia, or London????

Our current president is coping with a lot more bullshit, and is coping with alot more than the average U.S president. I am surprised he is still in his office, and hasn't committed suicide yet with all of the crap he's gone through.

He has now got grey hair's, and he's going crazy.

And I am asking all of you why is that happening?

hmmmm lemme see. We have called him the following

1. Satanist
2. Baby Killer
3. Nazi
4. Hitler.
5. Socialist

And most of that has come from the tea party which quite frankly is being funded by insurance company's.

My point is there's alot of crap on the Media right now.

1. Anti American Propaganda
2. Anti Obama Propoganda
3. Anti Police Propaganda
4. Anti Banks Propaganda

And if the media is really owned by the Elite I can assure you that would try and keep most of the above out of their stories. And try to focus on something else entirely. Just like China which pretty much controls everything, or Iran or Iraq.

Did you know they hang gay people in Iran? Do they do it in America, EU, etc? I don't think so.

Are the police really corrupt, want to kill you, and is there going to be a Prison planet in the near future?

There are some police out there that are corrupt yes, corruption in the police force has been known ever since they have existed. Even during the day's of the old west.

It has been really bad in the 1930's, and it could be bad now. However there are still good cops out there who are just doing there jobs.

Now of course the police have a desk load of red tape. Forms have to be filled out every time someone is charged. They have to have a warrant in order to goto someone's house to do a search, and it could take days before they get one.

Police work is a nasty job, and I have spoken with a cop and he say's that there aren't exactly pretty women as dectives like in the tv shows. It's a very bad job and he has to go through alot of shit, and a lot of people every single night including many death threats.

And I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be willing to change his job or career to something a little less extreme. And not just that but the anti-corruption laws are really tough.

So in short stop comparing our countries to Nazi Germany where there are other countries out there that are just as worse out there.

Will there be a prison planet? Well that really does depend on all of your attitudes, and how you all behave. If the situation get's really bad, then how do you think they are going to lower the crime in the streets????

Would you all rather have a lawless society (Africa, Middle east - Find out what happens over there), or a lawful society? (American, Eu, UK, etc).

Is a NWO coming?

That depends on your definition of New World Order. I think we all need to be very specific about that?

Is there really an Illuminati and Bilderberg?

Yes, we have proof of that, and they are a bunch of Rich people who get together to talk about business and what is going on in the world. Mainly its all just private, but lately its not private because now whenever a bilderberg meeting happens its a giant media circus, because practically everyone know's about it.

I believe that most of the nations rich people don't get along, and there are wars between corperations, and wars that a thought over power. And alot more can be going on. If the entire human race can't get along then how can a huge group of rich people get along when they are all competing for business.

However I'm not ruling out there is corruption in corporations because there is. But not all big corporations are bad. Because when was the last time you guy's did a count on how many companies exist in the world right now?



So now to my point

I talk to a child who lives in Africa and he lives in a house that is made out of cow poop, straws, and other meterials, and his mum and dad are farmers and don't have that much money at all. He dosen't have access to clean water, and he faces starvation all the time.

Do any of us live through that right now? Any of you?

Because most of you live under a house that isn't made out of shit, and you guy's are under the constant protection of police, and have access to food 3 minutes away, you have clean water, and you have a possible future.

Now how can you possible say that America, England is Nazi Germany when you don't know shit about the very planet you live in and the circumstances people are going through in other countries besides your own?

That's the point I am trying to get across and I hope some of you wake up to this reality, and I hope that one day all of you will eventually make your mark in the world, and maybe one day you will all change the world.

see you in a fema camp ha ha :lol: wanted for treason and war crimes oboma aka barry

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4277
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:30 pm

PostSat Jan 01, 2011 2:23 pm » by Aragajag


Satan does the best BBQ's.
Image
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook