Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology?

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 8:23 pm » by Inhdi

Obama to Disclose X-Files on Anti-Gravity Technology?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Are u writing yet???

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 8:33 pm » by Drjones

Good video,start sending the letters then.... 8-)

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 9:18 pm » by Truthsekr76

I dont believe our government (U.S.) will ever disclose anything about UFOs or ETs...Its just not in the U.S. governments nature to be honest about anything. The only way they will disclose is when a UFO lands in the middle of a major metropolitan area for thousands to see....then they will have no choice. IF or when that happens...youll get your disclosure.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 11:13 pm » by Inhdi

well, i'm not a US citizen, nor do i live there, so it's up to you over in the states...try it.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 pm » by Darkplanet

The only problem with Obama helping push forward disclosure is that you'll have every whack job in the US screaming that he's in league with Satan ;) I can just picture it now; we finally get the disclosure we've wanted all these years and our first real opportunity for open contact...but it all goes to hell with bible thumping rednecks, screaming in the streets, shooting at UFO's with their shotguns :bang;

Initiate

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 12:27 am » by Kyo121

darkplanet wrote:The only problem with Obama helping push forward disclosure is that you'll have every whack job in the US screaming that he's in league with Satan ;) I can just picture it now; we finally get the disclosure we've wanted all these years and our first real opportunity for open contact...but it all goes to hell with bible thumping rednecks, screaming in the streets, shooting at UFO's with their shotguns :bang;

i really doubt a race of being capable of traversing the stars would be put down by a bunch of "rednecks" with shotguns. i can't see a disclosure of any significant meanings aside from the usual "we aren't sure what it was,maybe alien" kind of deal other countries are doing. I don't know about you guys but that's not the kind of disclosure i want, if they say we don't know or something along that line i will call it what it is BS. We will never have FULL disclosure cause it would affect "national security" honestly what doesn't effect it anymore.