Obama Wants To Know What Is On Your Computer

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 pm » by Tehunit

Go ahead, we will just find a way to make them NOT be able to go through our stuff.

Theres allways other ways around stuff :D.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 10:11 pm » by bugmenot

if obama comes anywhere near my hard drive ime. joining al quada then i will blow the cunt up :yell:

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 10:57 pm » by Darkplanet

Not to get all political but I find it interesting that you cite "Obama" as the man behind this and responsible for it. Doesn't really sound like an "Obama" specific thing to me but rather policies evolving out of older overreaching breaches of privacy. I mean the whole thing is cited as something evolving out of "several other countries and the European Union".

I can only point out the fact that it was Obama that held Bush's feet to the fire with the Patriot Act and helped force in the (SAFE) Act of 2005, which amended the PATRIOT Act to safeguard against privacy violations.

You judge a man by his action, not his words and for Obama to support certain privacy violations in this instance would mean going against previous judgments. I would bet you $10 that when this hits his desk that he screams about the bits that intrude on specific privacy's. That's what he's done every time in the past.

Initiate

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 11:21 pm » by Darkplanet

Hey don't get me wrong, you should never implicitly trust "big government". What I'm saying is look at the actual policies and decisions he's made so far vs the rumor mill and spin machine being fertilized by the far right.

Simply because Obama and the US Government are mentioned doesn't automatically mean that the specific policies are growing out of Obama's leadership. Like I said, wait until this hits his desk, I can almost guarantee (based on his previous actions) that he won't take the privacy violations sitting down.

Either way it will make for a good character study for us all...so pay attention.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Mar 26, 2009 11:49 pm » by Lowsix

darkplanet wrote:Not to get all political but I find it interesting that you cite "Obama" as the man behind this and responsible for it.

You judge a man by his action, not his words and for Obama to support certain privacy violations in this instance would mean going against previous judgments. I would bet you $10 that when this hits his desk that he screams about the bits that intrude on specific privacy's. That's what he's done every time in the past.

What I'm saying is look at the actual policies and decisions he's made so far vs the rumor mill and spin machine being fertilized by the far right.

Either way it will make for a good character study for us all...so pay attention.

Exactly!!
I could NOT have said it better.
Judge a man by his actions and not his words.

I am going to commit to a ban on future DEA raids on medical marijuana dispensaries.
....Unless those dispensaries are dispensing marijuana.
Raids Continue Despite promises to ban Raids

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/03/26/BA5B16N9LR.DTL

Because a mans words mean NOTHING.
His actions mean everything.

"I respect the 2nd amendment"
BUT, im going to order all reloading brass to be destroyed....
Obama abandons his claimed protection of the 2nd amendment by guaranteeing ammunition shortages
http://artfularticulations.blogspot.com/2009/03/report-government-to-destroy-fired.html

"We shall have transparency in this administration"
BUT, we will not be granting access to the press..even to Press awards.."
Obama bans the press....From..um... The Press Awards..lawlz
http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/03/obama-to-ban-press-from-press-awards.html

"We will guarantee transparency during the bailout to insure the funds are being properly allocated"

Well..except where it means the most..The FED. We will not require that they tell ANYONE where all the bailout money is going, what banks to be receiving aid. The people simply do not need to know where their future tax dollars are going. Matter of fact..FUCK THE PEOPLE!

FED DEFIES TRANSPARENCY AIM..and Obama does nothing about it.
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aatlky_cH.tY&refer=worldwide

I could go on, but i wont, becuase its too fucking absurd.
Lying commie asshole.
"Wheres the Lube? I need to give you some Change!"

Ron Paul 2012
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 am » by Lowsix

And for any of you not clear on what he really feels about people that smoke..he makes it pretty clear.
All of that talk about easing restrictions were merely populist ploys to get more liberal support.

He mocks those who partake in recreational use, and he mocks those in pain.
But he doesnt mind making you THINK he gives a shit about the issue by lying about the ban on DEA raids.
Class act.

Shows he doesnt really give a shit about the economy either.
This crop alone would save california from bankruptcy.
14 BILLION dollars a year alone, plus taxes...
Hops are ok , but not crops.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/03/26/obama-marijuana-is-not-a-good-strategy-to-spur-economy/#more-45366

Obama: Marijuana is not a good strategy to spur economy
Posted: 04:12 PM ET

From CNN Ticker Producer Alexander Mooney

Obama held a virtual town hall Thursday.

(CNN) — In a statement that's sure to disappoint many of those who submitted questions to President Obama's virtual town hall meeting, the president made clear Thursday he does not support legalizing marijuana as a means to spur economic growth.

"I have to say that there was one question that was voted on that ranked fairly high, and that was whether legalizing marijuana would improve the economy and job creation," Obama said off-handedly at the town hall. "I don't know what that says about the online audience."

"The answer is no, I do not think that is a good strategy to grow our economy," Obama said to laughter from the town hall participants.

Some of the most popular questions submitted to WhiteHouse.gov in several policy areas were pot-related. Among the top questions was one sent in by a user named "Green Machine":

"Will you consider decriminalizing the recreational/medical use of marijuana(hemp) so that the government can regulate it, tax it, put age limits on it, and create millions of new jobs and a multi-billion dollar industry right here in the U.S.?"

Attorney General Eric Holder said last week federal agents will seek criminal charges against marijuana users only when both state and U.S. laws are violated, a shift from the Bush administration's policy. The decision would effectively end raids on registered medical marijuana providers in the handful of states that have moved to legalize the drug's use for medicinal purposes.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am » by Drextin

Actually guys and maybe I missed the point but after the last raids in California Obama made the same Attorney General who ok'd the raids to hold a press conference to say that they would no longer be raiding legal medical marijuana facilities. Also behind the scenes they are working on releasing all those who have been arrested and removed from california in the past.

The last raids were the DEA's slap at Obama for his policies. Obama PUNCHED back and now the matter is settled. They did this BEFORE Obama had his people in place so as to make him look bad.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/05/dea-led-by-bush-continues-pot-raids/

http://ohmygov.com/blogs/general_news/archive/2009/03/02/obama-administration-to-end-raids-on-medical-marijuana-dispensaries.aspx

I have never seen a President so vilified with false facts and distorted views and having been in office less than 100 days which is the first milestone that a President is judged.

People miss Bush so bad because he provided everything they needed for every conspiracy under the sun and now they have gone bat crazy trying to find something in Obama to do the same.

Like the birth certificate "non scandal" if there were one ounce of truth to it the republicans would be all over it! Yet only fringers with everything to lose if they can't find some evil in Obama are the ones pursuing it. Bush made a lot of nut jobs careers Obama threatens that.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Master Conspirator

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 9:48 am » by Lowsix

This raid occured yesterday.
On a medical dispensary..
Im not pulling examples from before his proclamation..sadly.

And Im hardly talking about "fringer issues" here either.
Youre totally right, the Birth Certificate thing was a fringe issue..with you all the way...

BUT while bush lied, this one is a liar too...and our desire to have a better, more positive solution does not logically follow that we elected it..
He was a symbolic aberration. One that i sympathise with, but the dream will end, and people will realize they got suckered based on their fears and most sincere desires.
A speaker doesnt equal a leader, and talking points in a campaign have NOTHING to do with how a president administers.. And This isnt a comparison of Bush to Obama, thats a logical strawman..we are only Talking about Obama..

The talking points were brilliant, and spiritual, and they highlight what we wanted..all of us...even us conservatives..But its..not what we got.. This guy cant deliver any of it, and he wont.

He's only being vilified for his actual lies so far.
Not for what hasnt happened yet. That scrutiny will come.

On just ONE issue alone..allowing the fed to defy orders to disclose anyone where this money is going? Thats as criminal as the iraq lies..easily. Were talking WAY more money that the entire iraq war in one shot.

Its going to get much much worse, and not because of my inherent racism, but becuase of his absolute non qualifications to be attempting to solve problems of this magnitude.
Word is getting out that they are in wayyyy over their heads.. Some of us looked at his actual record as a senator before the election and could see it coming.
The press would have none of it. Too busy being racially enlightened.

Out of 167 votes that occured while he was a senator, he voted "Present" in 137 of them. Present is neither a nay or yay vote, it just means I came to work today and i refuse to take a stand on any issue. He was not participating. He did not sponsor a SINGLE bill in his tenure. he did nothing.

Wouldnt have been a big deal if he hadnt run on that bullshit "change" platform then turn around and basically violate almost all of his promises within the first 60 days. Hes not being faulted by anyone for not having solved it all yet, but for letting it become clear that he will not be holding himself to any promises.

Heres a few more..

Saying that any and all stimulus plans would be placed online before even the house votes.: Never happened. - refused to publish the bill for scrutiny. Gave less than fourteen hours of possesion for a 6 thousand page document, guaranteeing it couldnt be read or scrutinized...This is largest spending Bill in the HISTORY OF MANKIND..and today it reamins mostlyunscrutinized. Because he REFUSED to publish it, so no one could mount oppositions.

Claiming that no one with conflict of interest would be appointed.
40% of his appointments have withdrawn due to tax problems, immigrant hiring problems, personal scandals (Bill Richardson), Rejection of the Philosohpy behind the spending plan (Gregg), and lobbying conflict of interest..IE Rahm emmanuel having earned $360,000 from consulting AIG.

Demonising Chris Dodd for including Bonus preservation clauses in the spending bill.
He threw him under the bus to the press...
Dodd later confirms he is confused because he was pressured by...gasp...The White House itself to insert those bonus provisions...at the last minute..
>THEN Obama comes on claiming 'outrage' that the bill guaranteed them, and that Geitner was unable to legally stop the bonuses. Seriously.

Lobbyist and special interests will have no part in my administration…but perhaps we can make exceptions.

I vow to cut funding of missile defense…or maybe not.

While we are at it we’re going to close Gitmo….or maybe not.

We will investigate the CIA’s interrogation techniques and make them adhere to the same rules approved by the military….but perhaps we will keep some torture aspects.

….and now…perhaps we won’t pursue criminal investigations into interrogation of terrorist detainees.

There is not enough room on this page to list the broken promises and lies ALREADY on record..but you dont have to believe me, Im another deluded racist redneck for holding him at his word...Every example of a flat out LIE against his promises that would Constitute the change that most people voted for..is listed On Record, and can be verified.

Dont get me wrong..Im a heartbroken republican absolutely sold out by the Human TRASH known as OUr entire last administration, Rush Limbaugh, Ann Coulter, Bill Oreilley, and many many many more..(including ALL of the Neocons under Bush) These motherfuckers havent represented me for an awfully long time)..and they all hijacked what TRUE conservatism was..Goldwater Conservatism, not this hate filled monstrosity I have to defend myself against every day for simply stating Im still a conservative...

Absolutely granted McCain would already be dead of a heart attack, and palin would be in charge..even as a republican, thats even MORE horrifying.

But none of those people are in power Blowing sunshine up our asses about "Changing" what was wrong in the previous adminsistration while continuing the decadence to the letter...of past evil administrations. thats all Im angry about..im not expecting him to have fixed it by now, but I dont expect him to absolutely ignore Every Single economist in the world (that wasnt an investment banker) in their warning that this plan is going to be RUINOUS and ruinous for generations to come.
and it will be..hide and watch..

(Dont believe me? watch whats going to happen to gas and food in the next 300 days..get ready, its going to be ugly. Its already started. They stopped oil production, and the backlash from that is going to be worse that the four dollar gas from last summer, and Farmers cant get loans to buy equipment or buy monsanto seed...and the shpping index, that tracks moves of good and raw materials to produce food, is STILL down 86% over two years ago..at one pointit was down 93%. This will have a monstrous impact)

If Im wrong i will absolutely come on here and say so..and apologize.

Not to mention what his way the fuck out of control money-printing is going to do to our Bond market, where we depend TOTALLY on other countries buying our treasuries to fund this monstrous bill..theres a hiccup coming..trust me..and it will be on him.

I just know that MY conservative ideal would not have spent 9 Trillion dollars to flush down the toilet..but no one qualifies these days...except Ron Paul.

We blew it by letting the press dismiss him and Im heartbroken about it...
Buckle up.

Conspirator

PostFri Mar 27, 2009 10:25 am » by Drextin

Did some research on your story about the recent raid. Gotta admit man that is bullshit. If they were complying with Obama's policy then they would have been forthcoming with more information about the raid instead of saying the details were sealed.

I hate the DEA! Until I know for sure this still isn't local authorities working with the DEA to undermine Obama's stand I'm going to reserve judgment. I promise you though that if it is another bullshit raid and Obama does not take action I will have no problem on attacking him for it. Marijuana laws period are absurd and if we can't even leave it alone for medical purposes something is very wrong.

Buddy I appreciate all your stats on Obama's past voting habits and stands he has taken but he is a politician and I dare you to find one who doesn't have anything in their past.

Obama's stay in the senate was a stepping stone to where he is now as were all his political posts. Every politician who has risen the way he has never kept good track records. Only the career senators and congressmen care about their stats in house since that is all they will ever be judged on.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking