Obama: " We are no longer a Christian nation . . . "

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 11:46 pm » by zinzana

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 11, 2010 11:51 pm » by lamonema

No we are an Obamanation in the eyes of the world. The coincidence is not by chance imo, hence the warnings of the Abomanation, and not just in the bible either. :(

Initiate

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:04 am » by Iamcare

God Obama pisses me off.

But in truth America has NEVER, EVER been a christian nation, they are the number one Kabbalist/occultist nation from founding right up to this very day. And before that the natives had what can basically be called paganism in a broad sense.

One judges a nation by what they allow their government to do in their name, not by what the majority of people are, and anyway, I would say most are agnostic/atheist, it's just that the christians shout louder/have more dynastic wealth/are white and middle class.

And the christian religion is nothing to aspire to. There's not an ounce of enlightenment about it, it's purely the lowest form of mind control.
Last edited by Iamcare on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:06 am » by Jonafish

He never mocked, attacked or ridiculed. The bible does say that. Wich would make him correct.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:24 am » by lamonema

I'm am not for any religion, because they are all wron, yet so similar in so many way. To me it all one big smoke screen that has gone on for thousand of years. They make a mockery of their own prophets by interjecting their greed driven dogmatic agenda hence my stance against them all. The pope himself can get on his knees and i will show him were his supper is hangin, the same goes for that freak Pat Robinson. The church is with in, i need now religion to tell me who my god is. Besides she will proove herself soon enough, as to who the most important and superior being is. Mountains and Seas shall be moved from their places. :think: IMO this reeks of a sudden and repeated planetary event beyond the comprehension of the failing species known as modern man. Move to far away from the mother and you, set yourself up for failure. just sayin
I said in the islam thread today, that i was done with religious talks, but i can not set back and not contibute as to how is see the ignorance of it. :roll:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 am » by Cia212

iamcare wrote:God Obama pisses me off.

But in truth America has NEVER, EVER been a christian nation, they are the number one Kabbalist/occultist nation from founding right up to this very day.

If you look at the founding fathers, you're correct.

What is meant when people call America a Christian nation is that we generally behave as one would expect from someone professing a Judeo-Christian theology. Certainly more so than those professing other faiths. We have always had 75-85% of the population identifying themselves as Christian. And even more who would agree with the Judeo-Christian tradition especially as it relates to work ethic...which is really a Calvinist theology.

As the video says, Obama doesn't understand the meaning of the statement. Or he hates it. Either way, I'm glad he's a lame duck until 2014.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:33 am » by Lowsix

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Nov 12, 2010 12:35 am » by Boondox681

fuck obama!
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"