Obama "will give green light for Iran war"

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 673
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2008 6:20 pm

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 1:46 am » by 7hidden7agenda7


http://www.ewagz.com/blogs/2191/Obama-will-give-green-light-for-Iran-war.html
>>>Obama ‘will give green light for Iran war’ :flop:
Press TV
Saturday, Feb 7, 2009
The Israeli prime ministerial frontrunner will win a US blessing to enter war with Iran, says a source familiar with US Mideast policies.
Aaron David Miller, the US State Department’s top analyst in the 1980s, said Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu will be able to convince President Barack Obama that a military attack is the only solution to the Iranian nuclear issue.
“The Israelis will be pushing [Washington] to ensure that Iran never gets to that point and failing that, they will consider a military strike,” Reuters quoted Miller — who is a former US Middle East peace negotiator and is currently an analyst at the Woodrow Wilson Center — as saying late Friday.
“It need not be conclusive or threatening, but it will be very serious and … scare the daylights out of the president that unless the international community mobilizes to address the situation, the Israelis will,” he said.
Tel Aviv accuses Iran, a signatory to the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), of having plans to develop nuclear weaponry.
Tehran, however, insists that it enriches uranium for peaceful purposes and that it has the right to the technology already in the hands of many others.
Israeli leaders, who have in their possession the sole nuclear arsenal in the Middle East, have intensified their go-to-war rhetoric against Iran in the run-up to Tel Aviv’s elections set for February 10.
Israeli election frontrunner Benjamin Netanyahu said last week that his first mission, if elected prime minister, would be to “thwart the Iranian threat” once and for all.
“[Iran] will not be armed with a nuclear weapon… It includes everything that is necessary to make this statement come true,” warned the leading candidate for the prime minister post.
Israeli legislator and weapons expert Isaac Ben-Israel, meanwhile, claimed that Tel Aviv has only a year to pull off a unilateral strike on Iran’s nuclear infrastructure, asserting that any attack would only delay, rather than sabotage, Iranian breakthroughs in nuclear technology development.
Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak has also stressed that possible Washington-Tehran talks “should be kept short and followed by readiness to take action”.
British strategist Mark Fitzpatrick, however, has asserted that Israeli military action against Iran was “a significant possibility, but not a probability”.
“That point will probably be some time towards the end of this year,” said the senior fellow for non-proliferation at London’s Institute for Strategic Studies, adding that Israel should consider the negative consequences before it makes any move.<<<
Expedite Your Imminent Demise. Or Die Trying!

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 46
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:25 pm
Location: Reading, United Kingdom

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 1:51 am » by Nijjhar


That would be the Second attack on humanity, the First on Iraq unknowingly to destroy him and this one knowingly. After this, the Tension would increase and the English and the Americans would be hated all over the world. That would lead to riots and a Way to ATOMIC WAR in 2012 as per the Mayan prediction.
Chaudhry Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt, M.Sc.
Retired Lecturer in Metallurgy,
Holy spirit = spirit of man = common sense.
Holy Spirit = Spirit of God = Extra Ordinary Sense.
Freely received; Freely given
If you are a hireling of Mammon,
then you cannot preach Gospel of God.
Holy spirit, common sense, shatters
the fetters of the Letters, Holy Books.

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 am

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 4:02 am » by Asperin


And of course, always Israel behind.
The tangible perpetrator, that should be focused upon, made priority.

Talking about "Illuminati" and "global elite" are a vague way to expose the enemy of freedom.

Obama is a COMPLETE puppet for Israel.

People need to make an effort at fixing things, waiting for a miracle or saviors is what got us into this mess, therefore I say, 2012 believers need to stop hitting the bong and get realistic.

Writer
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:40 am

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 6:35 am » by willease4


this does not make me feel all warm inside... :scary:

Initiate
Posts: 108
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:57 am

PostSun Feb 08, 2009 8:25 am » by Mp630


any attack on israel will mean ww3

As china and russia will defend their interests in Iran, like cheap oil, and weapon sales.

I dont see any other option for america's worn out combat forces, who has already seen too much combat for any sane person, but to use nuclear weapons. And once one nuke is launched they all will be. = there will not be much left of civilization if this happens. I dont get what the excitement is over destroying everything that is good about this planet,

on a good note russia supposedly sold iran some bad ass anti air defenses, and china would likely hack america's internet and or destroy their satellites. I dont even think the elite have a true clear idea of what they are bringing about, and I think in the end if they do get their way and destroy everything, they will regret it in the end,

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 am

PostMon Mar 02, 2009 11:37 pm » by Tmccrobie1969


pretty interesting
mp630 wrote:any attack on israel will mean ww3

As china and russia will defend their interests in Iran, like cheap oil, and weapon sales.

I dont see any other option for america's worn out combat forces, who has already seen too much combat for any sane person, but to use nuclear weapons. And once one nuke is launched they all will be. = there will not be much left of civilization if this happens. I dont get what the excitement is over destroying everything that is good about this planet,

on a good note russia supposedly sold iran some bad ass anti air defenses, and china would likely hack america's internet and or destroy their satellites. I dont even think the elite have a true clear idea of what they are bringing about, and I think in the end if they do get their way and destroy everything, they will regret it in the end,

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 12:08 am » by Spock


nijjhar wrote:That would be the Second attack on humanity, the First on Iraq unknowingly to destroy him and this one knowingly. After this, the Tension would increase and the English and the Americans would be hated all over the world. That would lead to riots and a Way to ATOMIC WAR in 2012 as per the Mayan prediction.


So everyone should just wait and let Iran throw the first puch? Iran's president has let his intent be known. The Iranian administration, under the power of "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" have flipped their finger into the face of the world community. Even the people of Iran want the sanctions to be lifted, and regime change - it is stifled by the far conservative mullahs.

No! Iran should NOT have nukes - and when they come online with them - expect a bombing raid - but don't blame it on the United States or Israel - blame it on Iran's regime. They are begging for "THE" fight - it's as if they want to be bombed, because in their radical mindset (which is ancient) it will bring the return of the 12th imam.

You can hate the U.S. - but if you drop the politically correct idealistic world view, you should hate the current Iranian administration. They are the one's provoking World War III, because to them, that is their redemption.

Educate yourself - know what is going on. When we finally realize a peaceful existance, we can grow spiritually.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 am » by Spock


mp630 wrote:any attack on israel will mean ww3

As china and russia will defend their interests in Iran, like cheap oil, and weapon sales.

I dont see any other option for america's worn out combat forces, who has already seen too much combat for any sane person, but to use nuclear weapons. And once one nuke is launched they all will be. = there will not be much left of civilization if this happens. I dont get what the excitement is over destroying everything that is good about this planet,

on a good note russia supposedly sold iran some bad ass anti air defenses, and china would likely hack america's internet and or destroy their satellites. I dont even think the elite have a true clear idea of what they are bringing about, and I think in the end if they do get their way and destroy everything, they will regret it in the end,


Will never happen. If you are hoping for this - you must be a communist that revels in being a slave.

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:29 pm

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 12:20 am » by Wertz


[quote="nijjhar"]it isnt english we is britons

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 416
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:41 pm

PostTue Mar 03, 2009 12:54 am » by Fatrock386


spock wrote:
nijjhar wrote:That would be the Second attack on humanity, the First on Iraq unknowingly to destroy him and this one knowingly. After this, the Tension would increase and the English and the Americans would be hated all over the world. That would lead to riots and a Way to ATOMIC WAR in 2012 as per the Mayan prediction.


So everyone should just wait and let Iran throw the first puch? Iran's president has let his intent be known. The Iranian administration, under the power of "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" have flipped their finger into the face of the world community. Even the people of Iran want the sanctions to be lifted, and regime change - it is stifled by the far conservative mullahs.

No! Iran should NOT have nukes - and when they come online with them - expect a bombing raid - but don't blame it on the United States or Israel - blame it on Iran's regime. They are begging for "THE" fight - it's as if they want to be bombed, because in their radical mindset (which is ancient) it will bring the return of the 12th imam.

You can hate the U.S. - but if you drop the politically correct idealistic world view, you should hate the current Iranian administration. They are the one's provoking World War III, because to them, that is their redemption.

Educate yourself - know what is going on. When we finally realize a peaceful existence, we can grow spiritually.
:flop: Great post Spock. Its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation were in.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook