Obamacare As Racist As Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwiches?

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 9:51 am » by -Marduk-

MSNBC doesn’t want you calling it ObamaCare any longer – or else they’ll call you racist, or something…

Tampon Earring Lady was back on TV this weekend telling folks that if you say “ObamaCare” what you really mean is “Niggers”.

Yup, the word police is trying to make “Obamacare” as racist as Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches.

LMFAO

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 10:01 am » by Flipper

Why oh why did I just waste 4.31 minutes of my life listening to that dribble. Her pay check must come from obumber himself. :vomit:

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 10:57 am » by mediasorcery

now you know whose trying to pull down the usa^^^^ and divide it, by creating racism where there isnt any.

pity she didnt speak about whats in the actual h/c bill!! this is just pure hate speach. i got 60 seconds in b4 shut down, sickening political correct rubbish.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 am » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:01 pm » by Boondox681

these are copy/paste of previous statements

sent to MHP from me
Conversation started November 10
Matt Sandoval
11/10, 9:36am
Matt Sandoval

Conversation started November 10
Matt Sandoval
11/10, 9:46am
Matt Sandoval

you are a disservice to black people everywhere.you should be ashamed. the problem with the word nigger is not that white people say it. the problem is black people continue to say it. and the fact that you enable and condone this action is appalling. i'm hispanic,and in our culture we DO NOT call each other spick,beaner,wetback or any other 'racist' term.

i know many black people and very few of them have a problem calling each by this word that they supposedly hate so much.

it's called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. maybe you and 'your people' should do a show on that.

matt sandoval

we(dtvers) are masters of the hidden message.the stuff between the stuff,but sometimes it boils down to one spoken word:

rev. al on dick cheney remarks concerning integrity of the POTUS-QUOTE
"dick cheney is not allowed to talk about intergrity."

melissa harris-perry on the word nigger-QUOTE
"should any white person be allowed to say the n-word?"(enabling and CONDONING the use of this word by and for black people)

:look: ...i'm sure you do.
rev. al does not hate cheney or even what cheney is saying.
rev. al hates that cheney is ALLOWED to say anything.
ditto with MHP(BTW-her mother is white,but she doesn't put that in her bio?)

Read more: true-colors-ep-213-martin-bashir-t88979.html#ixzz2nB0m9bZG

rev al and MHP and msnbet are the biggest purveyors of racism and separation in existence.

1 word-
GEE-ROSS
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:13 pm » by Boondox681

for instance,i like to say....
"what do you need to do to prove what an ignorant,dim-witted,racist piece of shit someone is?"
nothing.they'll do it all on their own.

Read more: true-colors-ep-213-martin-bashir-t88979.html#ixzz2nB4BsNHd

i love being me.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:21 pm » by emilybrindle

... When did PB&J become racist ._. ?

Initiate

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:45 pm » by Middleman

Boondox681 wrote:for instance,i like to say....
"what do you need to do to prove what an ignorant,dim-witted,racist piece of shit someone is?"
nothing.they'll do it all on their own.

...and they say Americans don't do irony.

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:48 pm » by Slith

emilybrindle wrote:... When did PB&J become racist ._. ?

Good question

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Initiate

PostWed Dec 11, 2013 5:59 pm » by Domeika

The whole implosion of these whackos and their unicorn nightmare is comical.

Miss Perry, and throngs of other fools, thought they were voting for Kunta Kinte but in reality got Chicken George.

(NOTE: That is a comparision between two characters in the Alex Haley book "roots". I thought I'd point that out before the usual "I'm sooo much not a racist like youuuuu.." crowd chimes in.....to them I say....go get yourself a barbed wire enema. If not covered by obamacare, not to worry, my treat.)

They won't admit it all was a mistake though....never happen. They'll just keep screaming racism as the ship goes down.....racist icebergs, racist reality, racist sun and moon, racist seas and racist gales, racist politics and racist whales......racist racist racist. Not that he is a failure way out of his depth. Nope, it's all racist racist racist.

Why is it that people like Miss Perry wil admit that there is black on black crime, both violent and white-collar grifters. But somehow, no matter what evidence to the contrary, Obama is not one of them? They need to wake up and realize that Obama isn't praying for them, he's preying on them. Their own deep-rooted racism is what keeps people like Miss Perry from seeing it, much like the people in the gulags defending Stalin, convincing themselves that yes it is happening, but Stalin must not be aware of it because he would never let it happen.....yeah, this is not new.

Next