Obamacare: Buy insurance or go to jail!

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 8:57 pm » by Lowsix

Sen. Ensign receives handwritten confirmation
This doesn't happen often enough.

Yes, im sure you think the headline is over the top.
Heres the problem..ITS TRUE. And I didnt write it..

(now i dont give a good godamn about color, race, or party affiliation..anyone that says this is anywhere NEAR the realm of "compassionate health care reform" or that these changes are being implemented to benefit americans is outta they F***n Mind!)

PEOPLE DONT HAVE HEALTH CARE IN THE FIRST
PLACE BECAUSE THEY CANT FUCKING AFFORD IT.

Sorry sir, theres no 'change' left...we spent it.
Enjoy your stay at county....CLANG!

Obamacare: Buy insurance or go to jail!

Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.) received a handwritten note Thursday from Joint Committee on Taxation Chief of Staft Tom Barthold confirming the penalty for failing to pay the up to $1,900 fee for not buying health insurance.

Violators could be charged with a misdemeanor and could face up to a year in jail or a $25,000 penalty, Barthold wrote on JCT letterhead. He signed it "Sincerely, Thomas A. Barthold."

The note was a follow-up to Ensign's questioning at the markup.

http://www.politico.com/livepulse/0909/ ... ml?showall

PDF of actual note
http://www.politico.com/static/PPM110_0 ... ment2.html
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 9:11 pm » by Mushroom

That is the reason for the FEMA camps. Makeshift jails for the crippled and elderly who cannot afford to pay their medical bill....... (said in jest!)

Healthcare should be available to whoever requires it.. not just those that can afford it. The greed and self-interest in some people reaaly astound me and sadden me at the same time

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 9:22 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 9:26 pm » by Drextin

http://www.whitehouse.gov/realitycheck/
this one has been debunked before. its a play off the canadian one payer system. a misinterpretation by trying to find faults in the canadian helathcare system and then applying them to what they think is being said here.

the deal is that everyone must be covered by health insurance. if you can't afford health insurance you can use government healthcare. it has to be this way to force big companies to compete with one another over who has a better health plan for the employees. it also curtails the big insurance companies fixing prices and unfair hikes.

the fines most talked about are not the ones for individuals.......in fact its doubtful anyone will ever be fined..........but businesses who fail to provide proper healthcare to all employees even part timers will get fined harshly.........so thats a good thing.

there are no death panels........no one will have access to your bank account..............and no individual will ever be fined or imprisoned................you think any politician is so stupid to think that would fly?
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostFri Sep 25, 2009 10:02 pm » by Adamflownemo

little of topic but do you hear about how Wal-Mart secretly takes out life insurance policies on its workers. then keeps the money

TAMPA - When Karen Armatrout died in 1997, her employer, Wal-Mart, collected thousands of dollars on a life insurance policy the retail giant had taken out without telling her, according to a lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court.

Armatrout was one of about 350,000 employees Wal-Mart secretly insured nationwide, said Texas attorney Michael D. Myers, who estimated the company collected on 75 to 100 policies involving Florida employees who died.

they insure you then keep the money :bang;
american express
and others have been caught
and many others are still doing it