OBE real?

Writer

PostTue May 10, 2011 8:19 pm » by Openmind1

I really want to astral project. How can i do it? Have anyone had one before, please tell me your stories.
many thanks

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 8:46 pm » by Minihaha

Try when you are about to fall asleep, be in a comfortable safe spot, with your eyes closed (not tight though) look for the specks of colour, they will start to travel around when you eyes are closed, but try not to focus too much, it seems to stop the process. The colour will start to swirl and dance, points of colour can zoom up sometimes become big moving pictures which you can observe. Sometimes the way the darkness and colours contrast in patterns, you can start to feel vibrational or etheric bops.
Or while you are lying down think of your body lying on a big swing, slowly slowly swinging, then you can increase the swinging in your mind and even get butterflys in your tummy from the feeling. I loved to experiment with this type of stuff growing up, I have many different techniques for getting in the zone. I could blab your ear off all day about this stuff, it's the one area that I cared to pay attention to in my life growing up. Stress does seem to block the zone though, if your thoughts are too noisey then it becomes hard to drift.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 8:53 pm » by Ohj33bus

It's hard to accomplish this if you take toxins, like smoke regularly drink and so on. I have almost done it and did research on why I couldn't and that is what I found out. Your pineal gland can't produce enough DMT when the toxins are constantly being put in your body. Eliminate the toxins and your brain will produce more DMT.
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 8:58 pm » by Minihaha

Also, if your body is physically tired a bit, it helps, but not too physically exhasted that you konk out.
Visualize simple things that make you happy, I find I can easily visualize two islands side by side reflected in the water, then slowly look to the point in between the two islands where the water kisses the sky and start to slowly move there. You may be able to look to the left or right a little bit and see trees on the islands that reflect n the water, again, don't strain too hard when observing, it tightens your eye muscles and can pull you out of the zone, things will become very clear sometimes, so just give your patience and it will come.

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 9:42 pm » by Estanislao

the island thing sounds good.

I do the swirly thing and listen for the 'tone', focus on clearifying the tone, that usually slips me out. You also might want to read Robert Monroe's books... he's pretty much the forerunner on OBE's. Some of the MK-Ultra guys have some good methods as well.- read 'Leaving the Body'.

FYI: Monroe was doing some serious drugs for awhile so I don't think purifying yourself makes any difference. But total relaxation will make a difference. Once you get a system down you can do it in just a couple of minutes. The biggest thing is relaxing your tongue, cheeks, eyes (they're the hardest), brain and then the neck and body)

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 10:07 pm » by Ohj33bus

I wasn't considering drugs a toxin. Acohol and Tobacco are the two of the worst toxins. Even a lot of food has horrible toxins, like McDonalds and most every other fast food has toxins in it. Why do you think every eats so much of it, the food is shitty if you really think about it, but people keep going back for more of it, much like tobacco and acohol. You don't have to be pure of all toxins, but I was pointing out that it does help to eliminate a lot of them.
The thing about smart mother fuckers is that they sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers

Initiate

PostTue May 10, 2011 10:08 pm » by Mikemess

I've been doing it for years. Every time I try to post something about astral projection I get cut down by people on here who think it's fake or that I'm bullshitting. So I don't even bother anymore.

Try these Astral Projection websites..

www.astralsociety.us

www.astralpulse.com

http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 2:33 am » by Minihaha

estanislao wrote:the island thing sounds good.

I do the swirly thing and listen for the 'tone', focus on clearifying the tone, that usually slips me out. You also might want to read Robert Monroe's books... he's pretty much the forerunner on OBE's. Some of the MK-Ultra guys have some good methods as well.- read 'Leaving the Body'.

FYI: Monroe was doing some serious drugs for awhile so I don't think purifying yourself makes any difference. But total relaxation will make a difference. Once you get a system down you can do it in just a couple of minutes. The biggest thing is relaxing your tongue, cheeks, eyes (they're the hardest), brain and then the neck and body)

Have you ever been Knocked out? That eeeeeeeee sound is really loud, but when you are awake, it's still there all the time, just very quiet and barely noticable. (Yes my brothers use make me pass out)

Initiate

PostWed May 11, 2011 3:02 am » by Baboogdi

Here ya go. If you've got the money honey, they've got the plan.

http://www.monroeinstitute.org/program-list/#guidelines