Object photographed in the Martian sky????

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:38 am » by Toxic32

Shaggietrip wrote:Cosmic ray? comet? Asteroid?

Look just to the left a faded line/beam. As the image is zoomed.

Hundreds of such postings on another thread. What type of camera shot this? Perhaps it is the first cosmic ray or proton caught from ...cough"Mars"

Not trolling just posting my opinion. [which aint worth a shit here] but an opinion none the less. Just that this "missile" seems to be all alone does not exclude above explanation. It very well may be a..UFO or another object other than above. But the faded "shadow line" and what is present clearly visible looks to me what I have seen hundreds of times. I hope that I am wrong.

Great post. Hope to see more responses to this anomaly. :cheers:J

I'm all hears. If you can show me a few of the hundreds that you have seen. Then be my guessed. Post a few here so we can all enlightened. I live to learn. This is not an attack just interested in seeing other pictures so I can put this picture to bed?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 4:54 am » by Shaggietrip

Toxic32 wrote:
Shaggietrip wrote:Cosmic ray? comet? Asteroid?

Look just to the left a faded line/beam. As the image is zoomed.

Hundreds of such postings on another thread. What type of camera shot this? Perhaps it is the first cosmic ray or proton caught from ...cough"Mars"

Not trolling just posting my opinion. [which aint worth a shit here] but an opinion none the less. Just that this "missile" seems to be all alone does not exclude above explanation. It very well may be a..UFO or another object other than above. But the faded "shadow line" and what is present clearly visible looks to me what I have seen hundreds of times. I hope that I am wrong.

Great post. Hope to see more responses to this anomaly. :cheers:J

I'm all hears. If you can show me a few of the hundreds that you have seen. Then be my guessed. Post a few here so we can all enlightened. I live to learn. This is not an attack just interested in seeing other pictures so I can put this picture to bed?

Want the link to soho to see more? http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater

Same shit. Just happened to be captured by the rover. Not sure if the rover uses CCD or not. perhaps you could help me on that. I have just been through this many times myself.
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 5:24 am » by Shaggietrip

Ok they are not from the Mars rover. My point is to show the similarity. You can call me an dumbass if you wish. I have been called worse here. The image below also show the same thing. There are more that compares to the image you posted better. But i will not go through hundreds of vids or pics at this time to show you. I am just saying that the image you provided looks very much what i have captured my self in other places.

this one has the streak. different angle.

read second post on page.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/nasa-images-earth-sized-spherical-objects-inside-corona-sun-t14921-2630.html

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 am » by Iwanci

Could be anything including a photographic anomalie.... interesting though...

If it is an an object then it looks like 2 objects not one... so doubt its a missile... the first object looks like (hate to say this) a domed UFO :peep: the second object is similar and may be moving away from the first and hence the line caught between them...

anyhow, that's as far as my imagination can go at this time...

nice find :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 06, 2012 1:35 am » by Toxic32

Good answer. Just post on this thread some of the links to support your argument....?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Previous