Objects of variable geometry a well documented phenomenon

Initiate

PostFri Dec 27, 2013 12:04 am » by jeremyjr

These objects are also known as: morphing, shape-shifting, variable geometry, amorphous. They have been observed all over the world, many times in a recurring way, if, hypothetically, these were some kind of signals, or beings, it looks like very few people are "listening" and almost no intent have been done to "contact" these objects in a systematic way.

Some examples with very detailed footage of these objects, I recommend to look for more examples in the corresponding channels:

Argentina, Cordoba 04/30/2011:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Argentina, Cordoba 11/17/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Argentina, Buenos Aires: 11/25/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Italy 11/27/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 2:36 pm » by jeremyjr

Two more examples:

1- July 2013 NY, very clear footage, the variable topology of the object is crystal clear:

Upload to Disclose.tv

2- Aug 2013 California:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 4:37 pm » by jeremyjr

These objects are being recorded all over the world in a regular basis, I know that its reality will be very hard to be accepted by the "official" scientific community, that in this area of interest have been all but scientific and have played almost exactly the same role played by the Church and the inquisition in the middle ages trying to stop the emergency of the renaissance. So it have been the "mission" of many of these individuals with very limited resources to document this phenomenon, even when some of them mix these sightings with some non-scientific language that is irrelevant to the authenticity and the objectivity of these recordings, I have a great respect and admiration for these people, it is hard to find a more pure scientific approach to what they do, they are not bound by "academic" rules or policies or "careers" to keep on track.

Writer

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 5:42 pm » by Love

jeremyjr wrote:Two more examples:

1- July 2013 NY, very clear footage, the variable topology of the object is crystal clear:

Upload to Disclose.tv

2- Aug 2013 California:

Upload to Disclose.tv

This one looks like balloons to me.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 10:09 pm » by Toxic32

jeremyjr wrote:These objects are also known as: morphing, shape-shifting, variable geometry, amorphous. They have been observed all over the world, many times in a recurring way, if, hypothetically, these were some kind of signals, or beings, it looks like very few people are "listening" and almost no intent have been done to "contact" these objects in a systematic way.

Some examples with very detailed footage of these objects, I recommend to look for more examples in the corresponding channels:

Argentina, Cordoba 04/30/2011:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Argentina, Cordoba 11/17/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Argentina, Buenos Aires: 11/25/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Italy 11/27/2013:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I have to be objective about what I see. The objects what ever they are do not seem to be morphing or changing shape as you state and the only variable geometry I see is the angle at which they are facing the camera one with highly reflective coloured surfaces. They seem to be moving in a strait line which is what you would expect if they were being blown by the wind and tumbling and turning as they are being blown along, which is also what you would expect from an object with different sized surface areas being exposed the the prevailing wind. But then again what the fuck do I know, my ex-wife used to look like an angel before I saw her as she really was. A blood sucking demon that had morphed into a beached whale.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostMon Dec 30, 2013 11:48 pm » by handy4321

I must say that the "object" in the first vid appears to be a length of plastic wrap, cling film or what ever you want to call it, blowing in the upper wind streams. Had the entire mass reconstituted into a single form, it would have been more of a challenge to identify. :wink:

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 31, 2013 3:25 am » by Kerrblur2

i have a huge imagination, what if there are multi dimensional creatures that co exist sometimes in our realm? our gravity is like nothing to them cause they co-exist in the higher dimension, well our 'String-theory' thinks gravity wouldnt exist(http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0302/0302098.pdf). hell im just using my imagination here.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.