Occupy Area 51

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 am » by Kaarmaa

the57ironman wrote:
kinninigan wrote: we go flash mob style!

yeah....there'll be a big flash....and you'll all '' go ''.... :shock:

:alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 5:18 pm » by Niji666

the57ironman wrote:
kinninigan wrote: we go flash mob style!

yeah....there'll be a big flash....and you'll all '' go ''.... :shock:

haha! funny shit that :alien51: :alien51: :alien51:

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 5:48 pm » by 1st2know

i came to disclose tv when it launched and since then i have watched it deteriorate into a place for narrow minded conjecture and idiocracy clouding the very reason for the existance of this site and destroying all that the research community is trying to achieve in the process. I for one will not miss the mindless babble and teen driven tripe any longer. goodbye DISCLOSE.TV, add one more researcher to the list that bailed upon realising how rubbish you have allowed this site to become.

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 5:51 pm » by The57ironman

1st2know wrote:i came to disclose tv when it launched and since then i have watched it deteriorate into a place for narrow minded conjecture and idiocracy clouding the very reason for the existance of this site and destroying all that the research community is trying to achieve in the process. I for one will not miss the mindless babble and teen driven tripe any longer. goodbye DISCLOSE.TV, add one more researcher to the list that bailed upon realising how rubbish you have allowed this site to become.

:o

YOU GOTTA TAKE THE GOOD WITH THE BAD.....it's all about discernment

What's at stake is more than 1 small country, it is a big idea,
a new world order,
where diverse nations are drawn together in a common cause
to achieve the universal aspirations of mankind

it's long on new and it's short on order

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 5:52 pm » by Constabul

1st2know wrote:i came to disclose tv when it launched and since then i have watched it deteriorate into a place for narrow minded conjecture and idiocracy clouding the very reason for the existance of this site and destroying all that the research community is trying to achieve in the process. I for one will not miss the mindless babble and teen driven tripe any longer. goodbye DISCLOSE.TV, add one more researcher to the list that bailed upon realising how rubbish you have allowed this site to become.

A researcher who hasn't posted anything?
Either, your full of shit, and your self.
Or
You have another account and are to cowardly to post with it.

I personally will go with, Full of shit, and yourself.

bubye

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 6:07 pm » by Constabul

post367630.html#p367630

1st2know wrote:yawwwwn, tell it to blossom goodchild. how to fall for the 13th oct twice heheheh

post408361.html#p408361

1st2know wrote:Hello disclosure soldiers.

Try to start by having a look at recent events and current events worldwide. The Nwo have their wheels turning and have for some time now. In my opinion the NWO wagon is almost at the finish line. That's why i think that disclosure will be 21.12. 2012 for one good reason. No-one knows the fate of the world on this date, they can only agree that the world will change/end, based on prophecies that seem to point to this date. will the world end? yes, but only in the way the world works now, to change into another way of working. In other words the reality of the world will be different due to disclosure of the interaction with E.T's and the ensueing changes that would be brought to society and every person on planet earth.

thats my guess anyway.

post664712.html#p664712

1st2know wrote:learn the reasons why we have been slaves for years and what the root cause is and start there for a solution. Or i can just tell you and save you all the research. Its the monetary system first followed closely by the market system, which is controlled by the monetary system. A corrupt system used by a few to gain the most for themselves at the expense of all others. Surely everyone knows this and the fact that 40% of the worlds wealth is owned by less than 1% of the world's population.

And lastly
post677832.html#p677832

I see nothing that denotes Research, Engaging Debate, or Original Ideas.
You, Sir Or Madam, Whatever you maybe, Are Less of a contribution Than the spammers who post random Links to Popular culture news.

:badair:

:alien51:

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 6:09 pm » by Meandi13

Awesome love it!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 6:21 pm » by Niji666

or why not call the Samaritans maybe they give a fuck. :badair: :badair: :badair:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:13 pm » by Mrmcnuggets

Hey.

You guys think they would be able to find/see/spot a long range RC car with a camera and microphone attached to it? :alien51:

:cheers:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:27 pm » by Glassjaw667

mrmcnuggets wrote:Hey.

You guys think they would be able to find/see/spot a long range RC car with a camera and microphone attached to it? :alien51:

:cheers:

mrmc, have you been playing RAGE again? :D

If enough people were to organize and head to Groom Lake at the same time with enough press I doubt they could kill you all without it getting leaked. Just sayin... :alien51:

PreviousNext