Occupy Area 51

Initiate

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm » by Wmacy1028

Hey, whomever is going to go "occupy at Area 51" please please broadcast it on a site like justin.tv.. so that the rest of us can support you from a very very very far away distance.. at least 2.5miles.. i would think thats out of the range of mr sniper and his buddy .50
-={Open Your Eyes! Open Your Ears! WAKE UP!!}=-

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 2:55 am » by Kinninigan

They cant slaughter 500,000 of us. For what national security. Only 3,000 died on 9/11 to justify slaughtering millions. So how would our government let 500,000 of us get slaughtered by the illegal black budget security contractors (reptilians?) guarding the perimeter fence? We as tax payers own area 51, and everything else in,under, and around it.
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 3:42 pm » by Niji666

mrmcnuggets wrote:Hey.

You guys think they would be able to find/see/spot a long range RC car with a camera and microphone attached to it? :alien51:

:cheers:
do you know what? I'm actually surprised that one of the hardcore ufo'ers with cash to burn hasn't tried a similar idea or come up with a remote control plane with camera's. Send them in from all directions at the same time and ambush them with RC cars and planes

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 3:52 pm » by Mep630

thats funny. but sadly some idiot would try it and probably end up getting his ass killed.

The military dont give a shit about civilians. People are expendable.

this occupy movement is just going to turn into martial law. It will start with one city, then another... Soon TSA grabbing your balls before you can go to the store.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:01 pm » by Glassjaw667

mep630 wrote:thats funny. but sadly some idiot would try it and probably end up getting his ass killed.

this occupy movement is just going to turn into martial law. It will start with one city, then another... Soon TSA grabbing your balls before you can go to the store.

@mep, you have a strong point, and I can almost guarantee you're on to something...

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:20 pm » by Johnk

great idea .....dont get yourself shot though

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm » by Will69ease

Camp out in the middle of nowhere for weeks on end? I think I'll pass.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:24 pm » by Deuem

niji666 wrote:Who's up for it??

This is a question I have thought of several times. What would they do if a million people showed up at the gates. I doubt if they would nuke them. With a million people you could surround the place. They might nuke themselves. Who has a million bullets? This is one of the reasons they are way out in the desert. Just to get away from people that would do it. They most likely would start preemptive air strikes using B52 carpet bombing. In the end they would set the self destruct and vanish. Take a tunnel to the next place. Close the tunnels behind them.

I would bet money they have a plan for this. Maybe not for protestors to attack but what about another Army invading the States. Those guys spend countless hours playing war games. They have the answer in there somewhere....

To answer your question, I don't think anyone could get enough people to put their life on the line, even if they were paid a lot of cash. There would have to be one really good reason....
Deuem :cheers:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 03, 2011 4:52 pm » by Deuem

1st2know wrote:i came to disclose tv when it launched and since then i have watched it deteriorate into a place for narrow minded conjecture and idiocracy clouding the very reason for the existance of this site and destroying all that the research community is trying to achieve in the process. I for one will not miss the mindless babble and teen driven tripe any longer. goodbye DISCLOSE.TV, add one more researcher to the list that bailed upon realising how rubbish you have allowed this site to become.

Lets start with spelling, 3 words wrong.
idiocracy s/b ideocracy
existance s/b existence
realising s/b realizing
I know I am being an ass but start with researching the word "Spell Check"

Teen driven tripe, I'm 56 and I think the question is valid. More valid than a lot of other posts. This is a conspiracy forum, No? Is not Area 51 on the top of the list !!!!

As a researcher what do you think they would do. I really hope you can answer, we are all waiting. Area 51 is one of the most secret bases in the world.

The biggest question is why did you pick a real question about a real place to say your are finished and bailing out. Better yet, why not start a researched post that all can jump onto. I think most people here are here every day waiting for something of true interest. Things of true interest do not happen every day so the rest is fill. No fill, everyone goes away. Maybe put your money where your text is and post some great ones.

Put something up, please !

Ok, I am finished,
Sorry for that gang, I am bothered by people saying crap like that.
He made me lose my temper and go off.
There are hundreds of great threads on this site mixed with a lot of fill to pass the time. Everyone knows this and works with it.
Deuem

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 04, 2011 3:25 pm » by Niji666

glassjaw667 wrote:
mep630 wrote:thats funny. but sadly some idiot would try it and probably end up getting his ass killed.

@mep, you have a strong point, and I can almost guarantee you're on to something...

here's my idea. The occupy movement is CIA/Government run. They want it to get to the stage of martial law then.. go to war with a country or two that the public will never agree with. The war will go on as they want it because the martial law wont let the people have a say in anything and in theory it wont have anything to do with the war. or so they will say :headscratch:

PreviousNext