Occupy Area 51

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 am » by Niji666

Who's up for it??

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:36 am » by Troll2rocks

Yeah id turn up just to see the show. Obviously id watch from a distance as your all lined up and shot.

But hey a show is a show
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:36 am » by Kinninigan

I'm down, they gonna kill us all for the sake of "national security"?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We will all meet in Las Vegas for a ("wink,wink") UFO/STAR TREK Convention and then area 51 we go flash mob style!
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Writer

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:44 am » by godisnowhere

another stupid idea....right! yeah who else will go - answer? NO ONE! can you poeple write about stuff that is effecting us everyday like, Whirlpool, Nokia Semian, Gap, and many other company's who are laying off thousands of people to go have product produced in other countries....what a freaking waste of space you idiots - you are the sheeple!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:47 am » by Niji666

kinninigan wrote:I'm down, they gonna kill us all for the sake of "national security"?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We will all meet in Las Vegas for a ("wink,wink") UFO/STAR TREK Convention and then area 51 we go flash mob style!

good idea! you get the boys together and head down there. I'm on my way if i'm a little late just start without me. by the way i live in the UK so a slight delay may be possible. :alien51:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 3:52 am » by Niji666

godisnowhere wrote:another stupid idea....right! yeah who else will go - answer? NO ONE! can you poeple write about stuff that is effecting us everyday like, Whirlpool, Nokia Semian, Gap, and many other company's who are laying off thousands of people to go have product produced in other countries....what a freaking waste of space you idiots - you are the sheeple!

Sorry bro if your offended and to show good willing i have an idea for you since all the work has gone from your country to another.

FUCKING MOVE!!

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 4:00 am » by Lucidlemondrop

niji666 wrote:
godisnowhere wrote:another stupid idea....right! yeah who else will go - answer? NO ONE! can you poeple write about stuff that is effecting us everyday like, Whirlpool, Nokia Semian, Gap, and many other company's who are laying off thousands of people to go have product produced in other countries....what a freaking waste of space you idiots - you are the sheeple!

Sorry bro if your offended and to show good willing i have an idea for you since all the work has gone from your country to another.

FUCKING MOVE!!

To VEGAS???
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 4:08 am » by Niji666

lucidlemondrop wrote:
niji666 wrote:

FUCKING MOVE!!

To VEGAS???

haha! yess

and bring a saucepan =(crash helmet) bubble wrap =(in case u fall) and a mop (you never know when you might need 1)

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 4:10 am » by The57ironman

kinninigan wrote: we go flash mob style!

yeah....there'll be a big flash....and you'll all '' go ''.... :shock:

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Initiate

PostWed Nov 02, 2011 5:53 am » by Newssniffer

Best Idea... Ever!

Next