Occupy Area 51...

Initiate

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 12:12 am » by Newssniffer

If a group the size of Occupy Wallstreet/Oakland/Toronto/London/etc. were to move past the security perimeter of Area 51, would they start to mow down their own who are seeking the truth?

Would they be powerless to keep this many people, armed with Cameras and the support of politicians, intellectuals and celebrities out of the super secret compound?

Or would they have absolutely no choice but to reveal that the police state is active, and use the violent techniques of governments such as Egypt, Libya, and Syria to maintain the 'status quo' over it's own people?

Initiate

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 12:14 am » by Aquarius

Or would they have absolutely no choice but to reveal that the police state is active, and use the violent techniques of governments such as Egypt, Libya, and Syria to maintain the 'status quo' over it's own people?

Yes, it is on the horizon, and will become the norm.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am » by Fatbastard

Area51 was vacated several years ago.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Writer

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 12:26 am » by Notfromearth7

fatbastard wrote:Area51 was vacated several years ago.

Then why are there still reports of armed personnel guarding the base, and why are there aircraft landing there?
There's more to the truth than just the facts. - Unkown Author

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 29, 2011 12:43 am » by Fatbastard

notfromearth7 wrote:
fatbastard wrote:Area51 was vacated several years ago.

Then why are there still reports of armed personnel guarding the base, and why are there aircraft landing there?

It's now what it used to be. A Naval/USAF base and test site.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."