Occupy Chicago - "Destroy Israel", Anti-America Peace March

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 1:58 pm » by abdullha14

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:22 pm » by abdullha14

Occupy Melbourne, "Zen Buddhist monks" are marching for a Palestine (judea) FREE of judah's (jews)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:36 pm » by Ballance

abdullha14 wrote:Occupy Melbourne, "Zen Buddhist monks" are marching for a Palestine (judea) FREE of judah's (jews)

Upload to Disclose.tv

after phalestine is independent isnt its there design ? i mean you can be nice setteler maby they ley you stay...

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm » by Ballance

its totaly out of the thread but you ask it;
there is no thing like judahs. its called "PARASITE SETTELERS EATING FOR FREE"
or "MITNAHALIM PARAZITIM OHLIM BEHINAM".in hebrew.
and i think most of the people in the world dont give fuck about them and what most funny is that most fo the israelis people also DONT GIVE AFUCK ABOUT THEM. throuble makers from the lowest kind.
sory to hurt you abdullha i understand you are one of the settelers , and you prefer to be called by the romantic name JUDHA but forget it. or you are "JEWISH" that dont leave in israel or you are ISRAELI.
ISRAELI setteler is still ISRAELI. from the almost worst kind but still ISRAELI.*i dont forget your elite they are the worst.
now please dont go to do TAG MEHIR to some olive trees in some phalestian village because you having a bad day ...
Last edited by Ballance on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm » by abdullha14

ballance wrote:people DONT GIVE AFUCK ABOUT THEM. throuble makers from the lowest kind

sounds familiar...

Qur’an 98:1 “the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), were commanded to serve Allah exclusively, fulfilling their devotional obligations, and pay the Jizyah tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low.. Surely they will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.”

Initiate

PostMon Oct 17, 2011 5:18 pm » by Ballance

abdullha14 wrote:
ballance wrote:people DONT GIVE AFUCK ABOUT THEM. throuble makers from the lowest kind

sounds familiar...

Qur’an 98:1 “the People of the Book (Christians and Jews), were commanded to serve Allah exclusively, fulfilling their devotional obligations, and pay the Jizyah tax in submission, feeling themselves subdued and brought low.. Surely they will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.”

come back to the thread body! the quran is in the spiritual-religios section!!!
:rtft:
Board index » General » Politics & Gov Projects
:rtft:

Initiate

PostTue Oct 18, 2011 11:09 am » by Ballance

and by the way abdullha, congratulation for gillad shalit. its about time.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 12:47 am » by Eliakim

ballance wrote::flop: great video man, thanks for posting.its great thing to see some american people that are not "mental zombies" and can think for themselves. its a hartwormer thanks again.i dont no about "destroy israel" nothing i hurd "end the occupation" and "free gaza" and "phalestine state" but no "destroy israel". there was some paper with small letters but its nothing. one person. buy the way there is no thing like "destroy israel". if the usa stop the money river to israel they just stop to exist . few lost ants that all. is israel really indipendent? NO. if they depend on usa money they DONT.

The simplest thing to do to end it, is for the Jewish businessmen take their money, companies and everything else to Israel. Then the Jewish people won't have to lobby to get some their tax dollars sent to Israel. Of course most of the film industry for one, would leave the USA and a lot of jobs with it.

Time for Jewish people to put their bodies and money where they would like it to go, then there can be no more dispute. Over the USA giving money to Israel.

As far as the LORD God is concerned, any Jewish person that stands against the existence of Israel is a heretic.

Don't even get me started on code pink and the rest of them. Code Pink support organizations that are intent on destroying America.
:hugging:

Initiate

PostWed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 am » by Ballance

eliakim wrote:
ballance wrote::flop: great video man, thanks for posting.its great thing to see some american people that are not "mental zombies" and can think for themselves. its a hartwormer thanks again.i dont no about "destroy israel" nothing i hurd "end the occupation" and "free gaza" and "phalestine state" but no "destroy israel". there was some paper with small letters but its nothing. one person. buy the way there is no thing like "destroy israel". if the usa stop the money river to israel they just stop to exist . few lost ants that all. is israel really indipendent? NO. if they depend on usa money they DONT.

The simplest thing to do to end it, is for the Jewish businessmen take their money, companies and everything else to Israel. Then the Jewish people won't have to lobby to get some their tax dollars sent to Israel. Of course most of the film industry for one, would leave the USA and a lot of jobs with it.

Time for Jewish people to put their bodies and money where they would like it to go, then there can be no more dispute. Over the USA giving money to Israel.

As far as the LORD God is concerned, any Jewish person that stands against the existence of Israel is a heretic.

Don't even get me started on code pink and the rest of them. Code Pink support organizations that are intent on destroying America.
:hugging:

lord-god, lord elohim, lord alla, lord satan lord lucifer and the other fuckers is not part of the calculation. just excuse for weak humans not to do what need to do and to keep humans separate from each other.

the humans destiny belong to the humans, and not controlled by some mistery entity that like eliakim fore some reason(?)
so what coming next? punnish of god on my head???
its just fine with me so lets make it clear: and move it step forward;
fuck you god
fuck you yehova
fuck you elohim
fuck you alla
fuck you satan
fuck you lucifar
and fuck you all the fuckers that talking in the neme of the fuckers above.(nothing person el)

Initiate

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 5:53 pm » by Ballance

eliakim wrote:The simplest thing to do to end it, is for the Jewish businessmen take their money, companies and everything else to Israel. Then the Jewish people won't have to lobby to get some their tax dollars sent to Israel. Of course most of the film industry for one, would leave the USA and a lot of jobs with it.

you really want to bring this evil thing that called hollywood film industry to israel? dont you have feeling to the israeli people?

PreviousNext