Occupy the Vatican

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:19 pm » by Tjahzi

nice going.

occupy that shit!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:27 pm » by Eisleo

kinninigan wrote:

Accusing thousands of people of "witchcraft" and burning them alive is justified?

Probably not.

If you use the despicable things someone does as an excuse for wrongdoing on your part you are no better than they are.
"Kinder, die Zeit ist reif..."

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm » by Perronick

Any Catholic should be able to sit camp there. :)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 9:29 pm » by Kinninigan

eisleo wrote:
kinninigan wrote:

Accusing thousands of people of "witchcraft" and burning them alive is justified?

Probably not.

If you use the despicable things someone does as an excuse for wrongdoing on your part you are no better than they are.

The only one pissed off about the Vatican being occupied is "Lucifer"

God gives his blessing to the occupation :D
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 17, 2012 10:10 pm » by Fatbastard

[youtube]CNnr7wG48t4&feature[/youtube]
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 12:55 am » by Noentry

Occupy the Vatican(OTV) is not going to achieve anything, the Vatican has God on its side :roll:
Sounds like a good idea until you think about what you will achieve. all you will get is OTV nothing else.

OTV sounds like a sexually transmitted disease.
Thats what happens when you mix c*nts with d*cks

C*nts in charge who are the most diseased smelly stained corrupt around

d*cks who think they are in charge and who have no idea who they are f**king with, who follow these unholy c*nts around waiting for a chance to poke them .

seriously the vatican will not give a toss about these d*cks because they are c*nts
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 1:06 am » by Fatbastard

noentry wrote:Occupy the Vatican(OTV) is not going to achieve anything, the Vatican has God on its side :roll:
Sounds like a good idea until you think about what you will achieve. all you will get is OTV nothing else.

d*cks who think they are in charge and who have no idea who they are f**king with, who follow these unholy c*nts around waiting for a chance to poke them .

seriously the vatican will not give a toss about these d*cks because they are c*nts

Fuck me! I thought I, being the 'Bastard,' was the only cunt here who is allowed to fuckin' swear, you fuckin' cunt. Fuck off bastard, that's my fuckin' prerogative, cunt.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am » by Fatbastard

perronick wrote:Any Catholic should be able to sit camp there. :)

Unless they don't hold a current 'Vatican Passport.'

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 1:18 am » by Noentry

fatbastard wrote:
noentry wrote:Occupy the Vatican(OTV) is not going to achieve anything, the Vatican has God on its side :roll:

Fuck me! I thought I, being the 'Bastard,' was the only cunt here who is allowed to fuckin' swear, you fuckin' cunt. Fuck off bastard, that's my fuckin' prerogative, cunt.

:lol: There is a fatbastard in all of us waiting to come out :lol:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer

PostWed Jan 18, 2012 1:35 am » by Outofspace

cia212 wrote:
demobe wrote:Yes Papa Is Criminaaale Veeery lol

[youtube]QZhBGWiku_g&feature[/youtube]
The world is finally speaking out about the crimes committed by the Catholic Church as the planet discovers the Catholic Church is the most corrupt organization in existence.

In this video you will see demonstrators attempting to set up a protest camp in St Peter's Square in Rome, but were forcibly removed by riot police backed by the Vatican.

Of course they were. The Vatican is private property, it's no different than removing trespassers on my front lawn.

Despite what anyone may believe about Vatican crimes, protesters have no right to set up camp anywhere in Vatican city.

vatican is a state,vatican in not italy and is not a city dude

PreviousNext